Too bad it's a chimera and not the daughter of colossus from the future she could have stayed but that would be a bit of a duplicate with peter and magik.
    Indeed as much to leave room for other mutants of the universe 616.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Why did I get excited to see the box with characters head in it. Childhood flash back.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Why did I get excited to see the box with characters head in it. Childhood flash back.
    Who's the lady above the "Cap" guy on the Massafera supposed to be a chimera from? She has a gun and a heart motif....
    A picture would last longer darling...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    It took me all day to connect the dots and recognize the homage, shame on me:

Great catch! Xible in the Scalphunter spot and Wagnerine in the Sabretooth spot are both inspired placement too.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Great catch! Xible in the Scalphunter spot and Wagnerine in the Sabretooth spot are both inspired placement too.
    I'm reeeeeally hoping that you're right about Xilo and Cable having bonded somehow, because Xilo's power to preserve history via his own memories as an extensive insect collective.....plus Cable's frequent jaunts through time.....have soooo much potential to make them a living mutant repository of like....the entire timeline of mutant history, from the past to various alternative futures. Its a radically different way of potentially having the same kind of intel/look at the larger picture that Moira and Destiny provide in their own stories.

(Also maybe it could start out as an idea they have to 'restore' the memories and history Xilo lost when Uranos annihilated parts of him? Cable uses his time travel tech to take Xilo back to key periods of his own history as just like, cloaked observers just there to 're-record' those events in Xilo's memories....and then maybe they do the same with Cable's own 'history' and thus gain a historical grasp of all the time that passed between Cable's birth and the post-apocalyptic future he was raised in?)

I think it could be a cool status quo change for Cable… no more T-O virus, rather he now has a symbiotic relationship with an ancient mutant (Xilo, whose unique physiology allows it to consume the virus and bond permanently with Nathan). Complete with some power set changes/alterations as I described… from limited “tactile telekinesis” only… to near-field TP or psi-sensitivity which manifests as short-term precognition… to tissue replication/repair… and immediate recall of all of mutant history (which acts like his onboard A.I. system or his Infonet during the Cable/Deadpool run). Could be .

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post

That's amazing. Well done!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Who's the lady above the "Cap" guy on the Massafera supposed to be a chimera from? She has a gun and a heart motif....
    Auntie Fortune would appear to be a mix of Mystique and Nightcrawler? https://terrigen-cdn-dev.marvel.com/...tunedesign.jpg

Which would be interesting because perhaps she broke free of Sinister's control (since the assassins are Kurt hybrids) and defected, maybe with the help of the skull she carries around.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Auntie Fortune would appear to be a mix of Mystique and Nightcrawler? https://terrigen-cdn-dev.marvel.com/...tunedesign.jpg

Which would be interesting because perhaps she broke free of Sinister's control (since the assassins are Kurt hybrids) and defected, maybe with the help of the skull she carries around.
    I assumed from her name she was likely a Domino chimera, with luck-based powers. Also there's Dom's mercenary thing.....I notice Auntie Fortune has all three of the non-Orchis affiliated Sinisters' emblems on her....a spade, a diamond and a heart. Perhaps signifying that she's got no higher allegiance but willingly farms out her services to any of the three who'll pay her fee? But alternatively, the heart emblem is the focal one, on her belt, and since that's the one associated with Mother Righteous if she is affiliated with any single Sinister I'd guess it would be her.

(Course, I think the Nightcrawlers might be partly Mother Righteous' doing, not all Diamond Sinister's. I think she takes control of at least some of them on Arakko, making them separate from what Diamond Sinister is doing. The solicit for Nightcrawlers #2, with the stuff about 'the Heist liturgy' and theologizing the Nightcrawlers' thefts of various artifacts and such sound way more a Mother Righteous tactic or approach than anything Diamond Sinister is known for. Maybe Sinister 'made' them, but Mother Righteous finds a way to hijack their allegiances and make them loyal to her instead).
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 12-13-2022 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I assumed from her name she was likely a Domino chimera, with luck-based powers. Also there's Dom's mercenary thing.....I notice Auntie Fortune has all three of the non-Orchis affiliated Sinisters' emblems on her....a spade, a diamond and a heart. Perhaps signifying that she's got no higher allegiance but willingly farms out her services to any of the three who'll pay her fee? But alternatively, the heart emblem is the focal one, on her belt, and since that's the one associated with Mother Righteous if she is affiliated with any single Sinister I'd guess it would be her.

(Course, I think the Nightcrawlers might be partly Mother Righteous' doing, not all Diamond Sinister's. I think she takes control of at least some of them on Arakko, making them separate from what Diamond Sinister is doing. The solicit for Nightcrawlers #2, with the stuff about 'the Heist liturgy' and theologizing the Nightcrawlers' thefts of various artifacts and such sound way more a Mother Righteous tactic or approach than anything Diamond Sinister is known for. Maybe Sinister 'made' them, but Mother Righteous finds a way to hijack their allegiances and make them loyal to her instead).
    Yeah Domino makes a lot of sense with the "Fortune" of course. Then I was thinking about Legion of X characters because the skull reminds me of Banshee's current form, but I can't really fit anyone from that cast.

And that's an interesting theory about MR possibly hijacking the Nightcrawler's. And then in that first SoS teaser we see Wagnerine lunging at Storm so I wonder if that was just for the teaser or if the assassins/thieves are appearing outside of "Nightcrawlers" as well. So many questions!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I don't understand why they don't bring them back permanently. Readers, artists, writers and editor all seem to love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post

One of my favorite covers of all time. I remember finding this comic on a flea market as a teenager and I couldn't believe that this design and those characters are from the X-Men comics. Silvestri is will always be my most favorite X-Men artist.

Ex-vampire Jubilee joins the bloodsucking superheroes in March's X-Men: Unforgiven
    https://www.gamesradar.com/marvels-v...ce=twitter.com

Marvel's Unforgiven trilogy starring Spider-Man, the X-Men, and Avengers spotlights a fan-favorite vampire team

Marvel's Forgiven, a superheroic team of vampires is back in March's X-Men: Unforgiven #1, the second of three 2023 one-shots written by Tim Seeley and illustrated by Sid Kotian starring the bloodsucking squad.

Spider-Man: Unforgiven #1 goes on sale March 1 with a cover by Kyle Hotz and a variant cover by Nic Klein. X-Men: Unforgiven follows up just a few weeks later on March 28 also with a cover by Hotz (seen here), and this one appropriately welcomes the mutant and former vampire Jubilee to the team.

In X-Men: Unforgiven #1, "Beaten, broken and bruised after the destruction of Spider-Man: Unforgiven, the Forgiven desperately need a break…but, of course, there ain't no rest for the wicked.

"Body parts have mysteriously started washing up on the coast of Maine…and these extraneous organs call for help from the extraordinary X-Men!"

According to Marvel's description, with former bloodsucker Jubilee in the mix, "the team is risking more than they know…"

Looks interesting. I'll bite... pun intended.