Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

The White Queen joins the Golden Avenger for an iron-clad new era in 'Invincible Iron Man' #5!
    First helping Rogers out in his book and now shes assisting Stark presumably with his issues with Feilong, she’s basically an honorary avenger at this point
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

So Emma is the new face of mutantkind. Nice

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    The epic saga of Emma’s magically changing hair length continues in ‘Invincible Iron Man #5’. You not going to want to miss this exciting issue as new stories unfold and old secrets come to light!
    There's got to be at least one mutant on Krakoa with some random power to change peoples' hair lengths or colors. Maybe they opened up a salon.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    There's got to be at least one mutant on Krakoa with some random power to change peoples' hair lengths or colors. Maybe they opened up a salon.
    Hahaha that literally just happened in fairy tail 1000 year quest where lucy spirit regrew ezra hair. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

When in doubt there is still Masque, since the X-men are currentl on good terms with him.
    "Hoy Masque, someone demands your service?" "I'm currently fixing a kid's burn scars. Who is it?" "Emma Frost. She needs to adjust her hair length again." "Tell her to pick a number!"

I like this "Integration" of the Mutantkind in the other marvel books.

Its like they everywhere. and its fine ! the near extintion thing now is boring.

I want alternate weird futures where lot of mutants do lots of stuff

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    When in doubt there is still Masque, since the X-men are currentl on good terms with him.
    "Hoy Masque, someone demands your service?" "I'm currently fixing a kid's burn scars. Who is it?" "Emma Frost. She needs to adjust her hair length again." "Tell her to pick a number!"
    Tbh that use of Masque's powers is one of the things I liked best about Marauders Vol 1 and would love to see more mutants using their powers like that.

(Also on the topic of Masque, I've always found their power fascinating and them to be really underrated because imagine what that powerset could do in terms of like....'plastic surgery' for supervillains, to give them new faces, or something similar for victims going into a kind of witness protection program. Or even if you add Masque as support personnel to X-Force at some point in the future - post Percy, ideally - that power could be used to give field agents whole new looks and identities when in foreign territories on ops. Like image inducers and other holographic tech can break or be lost or confiscated, psychic disguises or illusions are null and void if the team's psychic gets KO'd or its Quentin and he died two minutes into the op, but Masque's face-lifts would remain in place until they changed them once the team was back on Krakoa. Not dependent on them maintaining the disguise themselves or something that can be altered or removed or seen through due to a tech glitch or failure.)

Astonishing Member

Tbh that use of Masque's powers is one of the things I liked best about Marauders Vol 1 and would love to see more mutants using their powers like that.

(Also on the topic of Masque, I've always found their power fascinating and them to be really underrated because imagine what that powerset could do in terms of like....'plastic surgery' for supervillains, to give them new faces, or something similar for victims going into a kind of witness protection program. Or even if you add Masque as support personnel to X-Force at some point in the future - post Percy, ideally - that power could be used to give field agents whole new looks and identities when in foreign territories on ops. Like image inducers and other holographic tech can break or be lost or confiscated, psychic disguises or illusions are null and void if the team's psychic gets KO'd or its Quentin and he died two minutes into the op, but Masque's face-lifts would remain in place until they changed them once the team was back on Krakoa. Not dependent on them maintaining the disguise themselves or something that can be altered or removed or seen through due to a tech glitch or failure.)
    While he had handfull of good "horror movie villain" kind of moments with his powers, his character and powers just feel much more suited to be the "shady back alley doctor" kind of role. The one who helps anyone from hero, villain, rich and poor for the right price or motive, while always having his own untold low spectrum goals in mind and occasionaly messing someone over because of personal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I like this "Integration" of the Mutantkind in the other marvel books.

Its like they everywhere. and its fine ! the near extintion thing now is boring.

I want alternate weird futures where lot of mutants do lots of stuff
    Me too and in a way it feels like prep work for MCU inclusion. The mutants are spreading out and I'm here for it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Hahaha that literally just happened in fairy tail 1000 year quest where lucy spirit regrew ezra hair. lol
    She did the same thing to Wendy right before the time-skip happens, if I recall correctly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    While he had handfull of good "horror movie villain" kind of moments with his powers, his character and powers just feel much more suited to be the "shady back alley doctor" kind of role. The one who helps anyone from hero, villain, rich and poor for the right price or motive, while always having his own untold low spectrum goals in mind and occasionaly messing someone over because of personal reasons.
    Yeah I could definitely see that working. One of the things I've really wanted to see on Krakoa is the idea that there must be SOME kind of seedy underbelly on the island, its underworld element where the mutants who aren't actively causing problems for Krakoa but are still all kinds of shady all hang out and make deals. Masque or someone like them having a reputation that leads mutant criminals to seek them out ("oh if you need someone to hook you up with a new face, just head down to the swamp just west of Hellfire Bay, take a turn down into a little hamlet on the far side of it, and there's a whole cave network where the gray element types consort. Just...watch out for Horsemen, a lot of the leftovers from Apocalypse's discard pile like to hang out there.")

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She did the same thing to Wendy right before the time-skip happens, if I recall correctly.
    I do think Cancer regrew Wendy hair as well. lol. If i had the power i think i would lowkey just go around regrowing people hair. Like i always wanted a like good power like flight or something but now i kind of would love a hair growing power. Like imagine someone who just got there hair "DID" and they were feeling that T-boz cut and i was like "BAM!" and they had five feet of new growth. "did you really enjoy that cut?!!" like that's my kind of evil. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I do think Cancer regrew Wendy hair as well. lol. If i had the power i think i would lowkey just go around regrowing people hair. Like i always wanted a like good power like flight or something but now i kind of would love a hair growing power. Like imagine someone who just got there hair "DID" and they were feeling that T-boz cut and i was like "BAM!" and they had five feet of new growth. "did you really enjoy that cut?!!" like that's my kind of evil. lmao.
    I remember wondering how they'd handle short hair Wendy and then "poof" her hair is back to normal .

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    First helping Rogers out in his book and now shes assisting Stark presumably with his issues with Feilong, she’s basically an honorary avenger at this point
    No. She is helping the kids! Steve and Tony are just stupid kids...

She likes Steve and most likely is helping herself by taking over Starks company

Starks being LiNieged