Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Actually according to this article the solicitations should be released "later this week."

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...cover-solicits

IMMORTAL X-MEN #11
    Kieron Gillen (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Mark Brooks

STORM OF TWO WORLDS!

Sins of Sinister is over…but the sins fallout remains. Storm can’t believe what everyone has done. But when the fate of two worlds rests in her hands, what can she do about it?

Immortal X-Men writer Kieron Gillen also shared his thoughts on Storm’s mindset coming out of the crossover.

“I think of Storm as the roommate who went to visit friends for a couple of weeks, and got back to a shared flat to find the toilets are blocked, the kitchen is knee-deep in pizza boxes and – oh yeah! – the roof is on fire. You could probably replace every second line Storm says in this issue with YOU DID WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LOT! In short, Sins of Sinister is over, and the sins remain, and Storm hopes she can be the hard rain washing it all away.”
    This really sounds like Storm’s issue is gonna be her looking around and going, “Can y’all be f%^cking for real?!?”

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This really sounds like Storm’s issue is gonna be her looking around and going, “Can y’all be f%^cking for real?!?”
    Hahaha I want her flipping tables. I can't wait to see Werneck's work on this.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Actually according to this article the solicitations should be released "later this week."

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...cover-solicits

IMMORTAL X-MEN #11
    Kieron Gillen (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Mark Brooks

STORM OF TWO WORLDS!

Sins of Sinister is over…but the sins fallout remains. Storm can’t believe what everyone has done. But when the fate of two worlds rests in her hands, what can she do about it?

Immortal X-Men writer Kieron Gillen also shared his thoughts on Storm’s mindset coming out of the crossover.

“I think of Storm as the roommate who went to visit friends for a couple of weeks, and got back to a shared flat to find the toilets are blocked, the kitchen is knee-deep in pizza boxes and – oh yeah! – the roof is on fire. You could probably replace every second line Storm says in this issue with YOU DID WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LOT! In short, Sins of Sinister is over, and the sins remain, and Storm hopes she can be the hard rain washing it all away.”
    It's funny because everybody complains about Gillen's use of (non-sinister) characters, but his actually heroic characters seem to have really good focus. Kurt's issue was highly praised amongst his fans, and this sounds like exactly what we're expecting from Storm.

Hope the X-solits come out today

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    It's funny because everybody complains about Gillen's use of (non-sinister) characters, but his actually heroic characters seem to have really good focus. Kurt's issue was highly praised amongst his fans, and this sounds like exactly what we're expecting from Storm.
    Out of all the 10 issues he has done so far, I think Kate's issue lacked focus, as it wasn't even about her, same with Mystique to an extent. Characters like Destiny, Kurt, Shaw, and Emma got some really great character work so I am hoping he does the same with Storm
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Out of all the 10 issues he has done so far, I think Kate's issue lacked focus, as it wasn't even about her, same with Mystique to an extent. Characters like Destiny, Kurt, Shaw, and Emma got some really great character work so I am hoping he does the same with Storm
    Mystique's story in Immortal (and Krakoa in general) seems really defined by her relationship with Destiny so that's not shocking. I have yet to read it (Axe is just over on Unlimited).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I feel like every character who has had a focus issue so far has had good character work done except for Kate & Mystique. Some of the better Emma work came from outside of her focus issue tho.

Ok um sure

Yeah they want this series too succeed so bad.
    Last edited by CGAR; 02-16-2023 at 10:35 AM.

Oof Betsy looks kinda rough. But I like the overall concept.

I had a feeling Doom was going to return. He seemed to develop a liking for Betsy and was all up in Otherworld's business. Now that control of it has changed hands he's going to want a piece of pie if not the whole pie.

Update: Word on the street is that solicitations will drop at 3pm EST.

Last edited by JB; 02-16-2023 at 10:40 AM.

X-Men #22 cover.

Spectacular Member

Where are these coming from? are solicitations out?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelfan1992 View Post
    Not yet, but some covers have leaked on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelfan1992 View Post
    They are apparently coming out in a couple of hours.

Orchis family reunion. Nice to see Omega Sentinel is still with them since we haven't seen her in awhile.

Damn… that Wolverine bot looks cool.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Oof Betsy looks rough. But I like the overall concept.

I had a feeling Doom was going to return. He seemed to develop a liking for Betsy and was all up in Otherworld's business. Now that control of it has changed hands he's going to want a piece of pie if not the whole pie.
    Very nice solicit. Feeling the urge to spend money.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”