Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yup this one is his. Great to see Tag! And I've always been a fan of Triage.
    What are you guys looking at? I can't seem to see the WIP post. it's empty for me

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelfan1992 View Post
    What are you guys looking at? I can't seem to see the WIP post. it's empty for me
    Yeah, I have the same on my laptop, but can see it on my phone. Not sure why, but it always happens if post any pictures, all the time.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

This is what more of the writers need to do to shut us up.

Sprinkle in some fan favorites when it makes sense to and give the one or two good lines.

VERY curious to see if/how Orlando USES Tag.
    Like, there seems to be some kind of disaster relief happening, and with Tag's powers of .....repulsion(?) ....avoidance(?)....I'm very curious how he'll use them

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Yeah, I have the same on my laptop, but can see it on my phone. Not sure why, but it always happens if post any pictures, all the time.
    oh okay. checked with my phone. thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Like, there seems to be some kind of disaster relief happening, and with Tag's powers of .....repulsion(?) ....avoidance(?)....I'm very curious how he'll use them
    I really like that Orlando uses mutants that make SENSE. It's like Ewing and his S.W.O.R.D. team. Using obscure mutants and showing how they're actually interesting and effective in certain settings, instead of putting them in the random background. I don't like to compare writers, but that's what I was waiting for the Mutant C.I.A. aspect of X-force.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I mean he'd be very good at the whole crowd control thing.

"Move along, nothing to see here. No really. Run AWAY from the site of the horrible disaster."

He could tag rubble, and people will be repulsed by it and flee the scene. If anyone's caught under rubble, their compulsive panic and attempts to get away could draw rescuers' attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Capullo apparently went back to the drawing board on this piece, but in this sketch you can clearly see it’s his modern era costume (the gloves and belt pouches give it away). So it’s not for some retro commemorative 60th anniversary cover or anything like that…

https://mobile.twitter.com/GregCapul...C9pb-rvpgtAAAA

Wonder if the rumors of he and Donny Cates doing a stint on Wolverine are true?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Capullo apparently went back to the drawing board on this piece, but in this sketch you can clearly see it’s his modern era costume (the gloves and belt pouches give it away). So it’s not for some retro commemorative 60th anniversary cover or anything like that…

https://mobile.twitter.com/GregCapul...C9pb-rvpgtAAAA

Wonder if the rumors of he and Donny Cates doing a stint on Wolverine are true?
    this must be for something 60th anniversary related

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I can't see Percy's Wolverine ending till at least 50

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I can't see Percy's Wolverine ending till at least 50
    don't put that evil in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    this must be for something 60th anniversary related
    Could be, though Capullo said he's doing something for Marvel, albeit it seems like a limited run based on his comments. Plus some covers. So you're right, this could still just be a 60th Anniversary cover and thus nothing to get too excited about. Guess we'll see.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Could be, though Capullo said he's doing something for Marvel, albeit it seems like a limited run based on his comments. Plus some covers. So you're right, this could still just be a 60th Anniversary cover and thus nothing to get too excited about. Guess we'll see.
    Frankly I'm hoping for more than a cover, although Greg did say he was starting his new Marvel tenure with some covers. But he's been teasing this Wolverine pic for weeks now, will be much ado about nothing for me if it's just cover art LOL

Agreed. And there was some interaction between him and Donny Cates when he posted about going over to Marvel that caused folks to speculate that they're doing something together... Wolverine would fit I think. Capullo also responded to folks wanting him to return to X-Force (where he drew the definitive Cable by the way), saying that he really doesn't like to go back to titles he's already done. Or something like that. But I suppose it could be Uncanny X-Force with Cates too. Especially with the X-Force #40 solicit teasing "a new era" starting in May... just thinking out loud here.