Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Damn!!! That's some fire power on Wolverine if that pans out as expected.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think he’s taking over Wolverine.
    He doesn't want to do ongoings series anymore like he used to. A limited series then ?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Damn!!! That's some fire power on Wolverine if that pans out as expected.
    one can wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Quill-Han-Vos View Post
    He doesn't want to do ongoings series anymore like he used to. A limited series then ?
    Maybe an initial arc and some covers then. Or possible the initial arc of a relaunched Uncanny X-men book and some covers? After all, Logan is not on any teams at present. Hmm…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbenito View Post
    damn!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Maybe an initial arc and some covers then. Or possible the initial arc of a relaunched Uncanny X-men book and some covers? After all, Logan is not on any teams at present. Hmm…
    Logan/Ororo on one team (Uncanny), Scott/Jean on the other (adjectiveless), that'd be fine.
    Just like in the 80's (UXM/X-Factor) and the original teaser for the Mutant Genesis relaunch (with the two rosters that ended up changed amidst Claremont's departure).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Maybe Pestilence is genderfluid and a metamorph.
    oooh i like the idea of pestilence being an omega level metamorph. I mean what more is a virus than forever mutating bacteria in a sense.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Greg Capullo
    https://twitter.com/gregcapullo/stat...02824905838599

"Coming soon 🤘🏻✏️🤘🏻"

What i wouldn't give for a Lavalle/Capullo wolverine book. Given sabretooth i just know he would knock wolverine out of the park. I mean i don't even know he has any interest in him but if he was telling the same kind f stories he is through the lens of Sabretooth through someone like Logan it just leaves so much room to empathically explore the themes he plays with in Sabretooth such as prison, reform, what it means to be an outcast, how even the "worst" desire certain things we all do like comradery and communion.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

so theres a big wolvie arc going to be running this fall in percy wovie book with wolverine teaming up or against a wide wide range of marvel universe heroes and villians. Probbaly not this because marvel would want a shiny new # 1 for sales. There is rumoured big 80th giant size x-men special coming i think i heard maybe september. Hope its not a new separate wolvie book...still holding out hope it could be at least the first arc all new uncanny x-men book

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    That is the first thing I realized. It is supposed to be a female. Genesis and Apo had 2 sons and 3 daughters.
    Who is the third daughter? I remember War and Pestilence.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    so theres a big wolvie arc going to be running this fall in percy wovie book with wolverine teaming up or against a wide wide range of marvel universe heroes and villians. Probbaly not this because marvel would want a shiny new # 1 for sales. There is rumoured big 80th giant size x-men special coming i think i heard maybe september. Hope its not a new separate wolvie book...still holding out hope it could be at least the first arc all new uncanny x-men book
    Niiice... can't wait.

No Cable news yet, but glad Logan will be doing something big.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Logan/Ororo on one team (Uncanny), Scott/Jean on the other (adjectiveless), that'd be fine.
    Just like in the 80's (UXM/X-Factor) and the original teaser for the Mutant Genesis relaunch (with the two rosters that ended up changed amidst Claremont's departure).
    I would like that. A new reshuffle of the books. Two main teams.

My ideal universe would be:

Emma is the new Professor.

Cyclops and Jean as co-leader of the Blue team with Bishop, Iceman, Kwannon, X-23, Polaris and Archangel.

Wolverine and Storm as co-leader of the gold team with Northstar, Betsy, Havoc, Jubilee, Rogue and Colossus.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 03-24-2023 at 12:31 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I'm so sick of symbiotes
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

the original teaser for the Mutant Genesis relaunch (with the two rosters that ended up changed amidst Claremont's departure).
    The one I'm referring to : https://comfortfoodcontent.tumblr.co...08810119135232