Just noticed that lol

Captain Captain Betsy Braddock lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it still looks great on her .
    Me too. Rogue has had a lot of bad costumes but this isn't one of them. Honestly it's kind of iconic at this point. When I think of her this is the costume I think of first. I'm even having a hard time remembering what her previous costume was right before going back this one.
    Last edited by M@Bowers2014; 04-04-2023 at 10:41 AM.

At least it is better than the other 13 green Brotherhood variants she wore, whenever she went through another personal conflict crisis.

And don’t forget her Trenchcoat phase, when she tried hard to be Gambit‘s twin. And his eyes..

Josh Cassara
    https://twitter.com/joshuacassara/st...13538117808128

Back by popular demand:

POGG UR-POGG!!!!

Upcoming X-MEN cover by me and the spectacularly amazing @martegracia.

What if the guy in the Pogg suit was just a poser and this is the real Pogg Ur-Pogg?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

One thing that is bad about the mistery about a new X-men team is that they don't start the new year with a beautiful cover of them all. I was trying to find an image with the complete Year 2 group together and there are very few. Year 1 team had a lot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    (...) What if the guy in the Pogg suit was just a poser and this is the real Pogg Ur-Pogg?
    Would it matter though?

There doesn't seem to be much which can be added to a character who is just a big crodile that angrily smashes things and has been used and discarded in that function allready. So his return here might simply serve the same purpose. Keep the heros occupied in a time spending fight sequence while other plots happen in the backround.

Extraordinary Member

It's very hard to see Pogg-Ur-Pogg as a legitimate threat after X of Swords since Magik literally defeated him with her bare hands, no powers or weapons used. One stepping disk and he's done.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Josh Cassara

Back by popular demand:

POGG UR-POGG!!!!

What if the guy in the Pogg suit was just a poser and this is the real Pogg Ur-Pogg?
    I love how Cassara gave Cyke a gazillion pouches here LOL. I thought the Jim Lee costume was just a one-off but it looks like it's here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Would it matter though?

There doesn't seem to be much which can be added to a character who is just a big crodile that angrily smashes things and has been used and discarded in that function allready. So his return here might simply serve the same purpose. Keep the heros occupied in a time spending fight sequence while other plots happen in the backround.
    Perhaps the real Pogg Ur-Pogg is a master of Amenthi magic and we ain't seen nothing yet. But yeah it's probably the same guy cosplaying as a crocodile.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Josh Cassara

Back by popular demand:

POGG UR-POGG!!!!

Everything about X of Swords or Swords of X I never remember correctly was such a fever dream. So many interesting concepts, themes, and characters all wasted in sequential order with no actual plans to develop any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Everything about X of Swords or Swords of X I never remember correctly was such a fever dream. So many interesting concepts, themes, and characters all wasted in sequential order with no actual plans to develop any of it.
    Exactly. It had all the ingredients to be one of the best crossovers ever, but they completely botched the execution.

In writer Al Ewing and artist Jacopo Camagni’s X-MEN RED #13, Genesis once again walks the island she ruled for millennia – with the Annihilation Staff in her hand. But what is in her heart? Is the return of the Mother of Arakko to be celebrated – or feared? As the FALL OF X closes in, the Great Ring must decide... or risk their own fall from grace.

Writer Benjamin Percy and artist Juan José Ryp deliver the conclusion to “Weapons of X” in WOLVERINE #35. Wolverine. Beast. Only one of ’em’s left standing after these CLONE WARS. And it ain’t no clone. The brutal finale of Wolverine’s very own CLONE SAGA sets the stage for his next journey and presages some of the major turning points to come for Krakoa!

Kill him, Logan. It's the only way.

Genesis is not playing around! I don't think I've been more excited for a pre-era than the Before the Fall era.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=208461224

X-FORCE #42
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Art by PAUL DAVIDSON
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
    On Sale 7/12

"Alongside artist Paul Davidson, Benjamin Percy’s redefining work on Beast also continues in X-FORCE #42. Beast’s epic long game plays out in the only way it could – with Nimrod’s ultimate plan successful, Hank McCoy survives and thrives! But what will this mean for mutantkind, and does X-Force still have time to stop it? Beast’s shocking character arc has been one of the most talked about plot threads of the Krakoan age and fans won’t want to miss the centuries-long culmination of this years-in-the-making journey!!"

Nimrod wanted Beast to survive and thrive? Whaaaat is going on?

Kill him, Logan. It's the only way.

Genesis is not playing around! I don't think I've been more excited for a pre-era than the Before the Fall era.
    I think he does… and somehow Beast’s backup plan is to merge with Nimrod!? That’s my guess anyway. Crazy $#!t.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”