Page 128 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 28781181241251261271281291301311321381782286281128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 22196

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    That also for OML? Cyke in X-Factor costume? Flashback?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That also for OML? Cyke in X-Factor costume? Flashback?
    No context for which book this is for.

Seems like Silva's art to me. Most likely X-Men Blue?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think adult Cyclops is coming back any time soon. if he were, he would have done it in phoenix resurrection.
    marvel is probably only going to bring him back after jean is in another relationship and make another dumb love triangle or after the teen O5 arc has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think adult Cyclops is coming back any time soon. if he were, he would have done it in phoenix resurrection.
    marvel is probably only going to bring him back after jean is in another relationship and make another dumb love triangle or after the teen O5 arc has ended.
    Why do you ALWAYS have to turn the conversation into Jean/Scott love triangle paranoia?

BANNED

Welp. Jott-free Jean was great while it lasted.

T-minus 10 issues until Jean Grey dies again because Cyclops needs to have another sad. Oh joy.

But maybe we'll get another rare and coveted time-travel offspring character from them before she dies lol

From Jordan White's witter:

Hunt for Wolverine #1
    Hunt for Wolverine will definitely be good art-wise.

Amazing Member

Could the Cyclops picture be from the follow up to X-Men Grand Designs that’s coming soon?

Quote Originally Posted by mutants4life View Post
    Could the Cyclops picture be from the follow up to X-Men Grand Designs that’s coming soon?
    See below...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Seems like Silva's art to me. Most likely X-Men Blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Amazing Member

Oh ok I haven’t checked that series out yet so it was just a guess lol

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It would be good to have David Marquez on a main X-Men book and on a regular basis (ie for more than 3 issues). He hasn't been announced on anything for Fresh Start yet and he's one of Marvel's biggest artists at this stage... hopefully he won't pull a Cheung and go to DC.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    It would be good to have David Marquez on a main X-Men book and on a regular basis (ie for more than 3 issues). He hasn't been announced on anything for Fresh Start yet and he's one of Marvel's biggest artists at this stage... hopefully he won't pull a Cheung and go to DC.
    I'm pretty sure Marquez confirmed he was still under contract with Marvel around the time Bendis announced he was joining DC.

I really hope that isn't a new costume for the O5, their McKelvie designs were brilliant. However, new costumes would also mean that the Blue/Gold books will be continuing for a significant stretch, which is definitely something I'm here for. They can relaunch at about #60 once the stink of Terrigen is truly far behind us.

Possibly the look is something relating to Venom possession? Poison-something? Idk, that stuff is really hard to follow for the X-Fan who doesn't care for the 90s emo. But I recall Scott looking vaguely like that in Poison-X

It absolutely isn't adult Scott. Too good to be true and certainly wouldn't be revealed off-hand like this (although it isn't like X-Editorial have treated the character with the utmost respect, I think we can confidently say this wouldn't be how he makes his return- it reminds me of how people thought Logan was returning in Blue #3 bc of similar previews for a Wolverine-type character).

NOTE: just saw the tweet that accompanied the image. That caption certainly livens things up. Though I expect it will still be something over than OGScott. I'm ready to be proved wrong !

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

My first thought was actually that these designs might be for the Teen O5 based on the ones that Lorna's team is wearing in the next issue.

But then that does NOT look like teen Scott, and it does look like Silva, so...?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

This is just a variant cover, I'm pretty sure of that, or maybe a flashback. They'd hardly announce the return of an important character that way. Remember the Fantastic Four announcement.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Welp. Jott-free Jean was great while it lasted.

T-minus 10 issues until Jean Grey dies again because Cyclops needs to have another sad. Oh joy.

But maybe we'll get another rare and coveted time-travel offspring character from them before she dies lol

Hunt for Wolverine will definitely be good art-wise.
    who is the villain doing the attack, Electro?