Page 13 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631135131013 ... LastLast

Why would that panel of Jimmy Hudson in costume confirm that his codename is "Kodiak"?

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post

What does Marvel have against underboob these days? *sigh*
    I love this artist. What is his name, anyway?

I really hope this is NOT that alternative univese Madelyne related. 616 Maddie is alive and well, she has to make an appearence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

ANW #25
    Glad to see more Daken, he looks amazing. Was worried about the art, cause the last time I saw Cabal's art in a book; Wolverines, I wasn't feeling it. Now it looks gorgeous~ Can't wait to see Laura and Daken working together again.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Very impressed with the artwork featuring a "Goblin Queen" version of young Jean and with Miss Sinister creepily in the background. Looks awesome
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Why would that panel of Jimmy Hudson in costume confirm that his codename is "Kodiak"?
    the color scheme tbh. other instances of his costume weren't really shown because of a contrast of light or other photos happened to be in black&white.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    the color scheme tbh. other instances of his costume weren't really shown because of a contrast of light or other photos happened to be in black&white.
    I'm still confused his costume doesn't resemble a Kodiak Bear and the colors are just Logan's brown and tan. And I've heard nothing of him being called anything but Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

ANW #25
    Ugh I can't stand the random smattering of poser cool that is Daken's look. It's like they just threw every dated cool guy fashion trend on one character. Tribal tats check. Mohawk check. Man bun check. Emo black nail polish double check.

I had to edit because I literally couldn't remember them all. Random Asian calligraphy character check. Random leather man bracelet check. Weird man necklace check.
    Last edited by WeaponX; 07-11-2017 at 06:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Ugh I can't stand the random smattering of poser cool that is Daken's look. It's like they just threw every dated cool guy fashion trend on one character. Tribal tats check. Mohawk check. Man bun check. Emo black nail polish double check.

I had to edit because I literally couldn't remember them all. Random Asian calligraphy character check. Random leather man bracelet check. Weird man necklace check.
    Maybe he's wearing them ironically. Or just to piss off the internet fashion critics. ;-)

She was in college at 17 when extraordinary started right? Or has that been retconned already? Or maybe she is still 17. But you'd think she'd be 18 in college.

I'm still confused his costume doesn't resemble a Kodiak Bear and the colors are just Logan's brown and tan. And I've heard nothing of him being called anything but Wolverine.
    ???

When did I say the costume resembled a Kodiak bear? I'm saying the color scheme is brown and yellow while a Kodiak bear is a light brown bear. Cullen Bunn was asking people what Jimmy Hudson's codename should be and someone suggested 'Kodiak'.
    Last edited by Tycon; 07-11-2017 at 08:24 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    She was in college at 17 when extraordinary started right? Or has that been retconned already? Or maybe she is still 17. But you'd think she'd be 18 in college.
    Seventeen is about right because she was 16 in ANXM when she came to the present, a ~year passes because of Secret Wars, and EXM didn't take very long in the grand scheme of things so she would still be 17.

17 year old's are freshman ALL the time. Plus, Jean is a telepath.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post

What does Marvel have against underboob these days? *sigh*
    Jean's gotta grow some first.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Victor Ibanez said the editors told him she's underage. I guess 17 would be right...
    Here's Rachel at 17 for comparison.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Very glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking it. It made me wince when I saw it, but I couldn't quite put my finger on why. Now I get it. Meh, I'm not a Daken fan to begin with, so this art's not for me in the first place, lol. As long as the fans enjoy it, that's all that matters.

If nothing else, his look is distinctive. You're not going to mistake him for any other character looking like THAT.

Side Note: I like the idea of "Kodiak" as a codename for Jimmy Hudson!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

We need an animal associated with Canada for Jimmy's codename... Husky? Caribou? Grey Jay? Honey Badger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I love this artist. What is his name, anyway?
    I really hope this is NOT that alternative univese Madelyne related. 616 Maddie is alive and well, she has to make an appearence.
    Jorge Molina.
    616 Maddie or bust! Er...
    Last edited by nx01a; 07-11-2017 at 10:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Jean's gotta grow some first.

Here's Rachel at 17 for comparison.

Well if you look at some of the covers of teen Jean then she wouldn't have to grow at all...different artists seem to give her different sizes in that department...