Page 1393 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 39389312931343138313891390139113921393139413951396139714031443 ... LastLast
Results 20,881 to 20,895 of 22342

Nice. I dig Frenzy's jacket look. And the jacket optional look too. Dazzler's looks on brand too with the cleavage window, but I agree with M@Bowers that it's a bit generic for Ali. Probably needs a version with shorts to show off her dump truck ass, which is very much now canon.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    These are pretty cool. I'd have given Jubs pink laces for her boots to match her jacket and shades. Least favorite is Dazzler though. Just doesn't suit her personality at all. It looks like generic blonde X character not DAZZLER.
    Russell Dauterman brought back strawberry blonde Dazz so I'm a bit disappointed she's back to generic blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    You may recall her last appearance... alive?
    Are we sure she was actually alive in that nightmare?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

X-FORCE #49
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Art by ROBERT GILL
    Cover by DANIEL ACUÑA
    On Sale 2/21

WONDER MAN AND BEAST—THE DYNAMIC DUO RETURNS! In a simpler time, the bounding Beast partnered up with Avenger Wonder Man! But after Beast’s fall from grace, is there any chance these two can see eye to eye? In a last desperate attempt to take down Beast, witness the return of… Beast?!

FUCK YES! Please don’t let this be a tease that leads to disappointment…

They all look amazing (especially Dazzler's hair).

Jubilee's hair feels a little too try hard.

Frenzy with the hot tall woman look.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Russell Dauterman brought back strawberry blonde Dazz so I'm a bit disappointed she's back to generic blonde.
    I miss the strawberry blonde too.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I love matching uniforms when they are done like this: keeping things different enough to represent the characters unique personalities.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It was bound to happen. All characters revert to status quo eventually.
    With all due to Beast fans I see very few absolute Beast fans around here let alone twitter so is to say that I agree that they deserve this but boy this does seem like Brevoort's influence all over it. And there is one thing to do fan service but another thing for writing more consistency and then there is just doing for doings sake. I vote the latter. This issue seems like a story from Injustice Superman.
    Last edited by Keno; 11-14-2023 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    With all due to Beast fans I see very few absolute Beast fans around here let alone twitter so is to say that I agree that they deserve this but boy this does seem like Brevoort's influence all over it. And there is one thing to do fan service but another thing for writing more consistency and then there is just doing for doings sake. I vote the latter. This issue seems like a story from Injustice Superman.
    Percy's Wolverine #31 from way back in March revealed what we're likely about to see happen. From the data page of Sage's notes: "All resurrection backups of Beast since the founding of Krakoa are gone, along with a good deal of what precedes them. Curiously, Beast did leave all files from the time period in which he joined the Avengers untouched. He must not have viewed anything about that version of himself as important or compromising."

It seems they're going to resurrect him via the mentioned backup in hopes of him helping defeat current Beast.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Percy's Wolverine #31 from way back in March revealed what we're likely about to see happen. From the data page of Sage's notes: "All resurrection backups of Beast since the founding of Krakoa are gone, along with a good deal of what precedes them. Curiously, Beast did leave all files from the time period in which he joined the Avengers untouched. He must not have viewed anything about that version of himself as important or compromising."

It seems they're going to resurrect him via the mentioned backup in hopes of him helping defeat current Beast.
    And maybe on some level that's the real reason Beast kept that version of himself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

That's hilarious. Beast isn't in my top 5 probably, but he is in the 10. I will need to process how I feel about this.

I don't like just deleting events from characters as if they didn't happen, but it could be good atonement story fodder.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 11-15-2023 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And maybe on some level that's the real reason Beast kept that version of himself.
    Yeah that may be the case, that he left behind a failsafe from that specific moment in time in case he ever went down the wrong path.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    That's hilarious. Beast isn't in my top 5 probably, but he is in the 10. I will need to process how I feel about this.

I don't like just deleting events from characters as if they didn't happen, but it could be good atonement story fodder.
    It's a very Hank move haha. Current Beast has been so fascinatingly horrible that I have to witness how this is all going to go down.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

me either. He shouldnt be forgiven just bc he doesnt remember the awful things he did. Thats bas storytelling IMO. He f-ked up and the story is working through thsoe consequences, not ignoring it like it didnt happen

From what I gather, there are going to be two Beasts at the same time, similar to X23's situation of there being two of the same person. The bad Beast is going to be punished, most likely brutally killed off, while the revived Avengers' Beast takes his place. I've complained since March that simply resetting Beast doesn't erase his crimes. So, they seem to be doing this. Maybe they're going to say the real Beast's soul has been imprisoned somewhere for awhile and this Avengers' one is the real Beast.

Percy has made Beast do so many horrible things that I don't see any other way to salvage the character.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    From what I gather, there are going to be two Beasts at the same time, similar to X23's situation of there being two of the same person. The bad Beast is going to be punished, most likely brutally killed off, while the revived Avengers' Beast takes his place. I've complained since March that simply resetting Beast doesn't erase his crimes. So, they seem to be doing this. Maybe they're going to say the real Beast's soul has been imprisoned somewhere for awhile and this Avengers' one is the real Beast.

Percy has made Beast do so many horrible things that I don't see any other way to salvage the character.
    Does it salvage the character in your eyes?
    I hope beast fans can just forget about this X-force run if that is what they want to do. At least in that regard it has been self contained for the most part.