Page 1396 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 39689612961346138613921393139413951396139713981399140014061446 ... LastLast
Results 20,926 to 20,940 of 22342

Agreeing with Malachi and Kurolegacy on this. Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Original Moira has always been a glorified background character popping up intermittently here and there as the story dictates then disappearing for years. Did Hickman do her and injustice in his Inferno story...absolutely, but let's not act as though she's been this integral ally throughout all of their stories and tribulations from day one up until HoX 02.
    I think this ignores that Moira, glorified bg-character or not, was one of the few human-ally of our mutants. The Krakoa retcon erased this. So, to make her a relevant character, we removed a character who has been (on and off page) an integral ally to Xavier since the very start and in the first years of Xavier's mission (since Deadly Genesis retconned her into being friends/ally of Xavier before the first class). She's been ally to the Excalibur people, she's been part of the lives of Sean and Rahne. Since the retcon goes as far as before Xavier even considered to establish a school and get a first class of mutants, it cancels and ruins all of this. She might not had hundreds of pages to her, but she has been integral nonetheless to many characters in specific and the X-Men as a whole.

Going by this, should be welcome the return of, say, Candy Southern and Trish Tilby as part of Orchis just to make them relevant again?
    Last edited by Hakka84; 11-17-2023 at 04:25 PM.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Marvel's Stormbreakers Celebrate 20 Years of the Program in New Variant Covers
    Check out the January collection of Marvel's Stormbreakers Variant Covers that pays homage to the program's 20-year history.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...brate-20-years

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I thought Moira being a mutant and the whole past lives thing was incredible. Moira becoming an unredeemable villain was stupid. She was better as a morally grey character. HOX Moira was great, and even in Inferno she was a decent character, not cartoonishly evil, just an antagonist. They didn't have to go so overboard with her heel turn.

Nice. I like that new costume from CotV for Cable. Looks like he’s going back to his more iconic one from the 2008 Swiercynski series, though. At least judging by the art teasers Fabian Nicieza has been posting from Scot Eaton for the new Cable mini coming in January.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Attachment 135762

Haven’t seen this cover yet.
    This still hurts even though I know the good Beast is going to replace him.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Astonishing Member

Wolverine only having short "side bits" to his mask always feels a bit odd in my opinion. Sure it would look weird on a life action costume, but for the comics it's an important visual part of his classic design.

I’m very intrigued as to what his mask will look like in the Deadpool 3 movie.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Awesome!! OMG I never would have guessed Bei and her likely reaction to Doug's disappearance. Sweet.

The quote by Foxe from last week's AIPT podcast interview:
    There’s a character in December who fans have been asking “when are we going to see this character’s reaction to something that happened recently in the books.” We’re gonna see it in December in Unlimited because she wasn’t falling under anyone else’s umbrella and Steve and I saw the opportunity of, “oh, we can do this, we can spotlight her here and really tell that story.”
    Last edited by JB; 11-19-2023 at 11:27 AM.

Yay! And, duh. I knew I was forgetting someone I liked when I tried to figure out that clue.

Yay ! I'm really happy they're using Unlimited this way !

As much as I would've loved the theory it was going to expand on Polaris' response to Magneto, I think this will be great to see. I love Bei & Doug together! So glad she survived.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

I remember someone suggesting it could be Bei, and I immediately thought that it was Bei (I just didn't see Lorna get an Unlimited if she's already supposed to be in the main title). Glad we're seeing her - a bit too late, but... yeah.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

This is cool. I will say I thought Foxe was initially taking about Rachel, because like her while family was killed or imprisoned and she's no where, but Very is pretty cool!