Page 1399 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 39989912991349138913951396139713981399140014011402140314091449 ... LastLast
Results 20,971 to 20,985 of 22341

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Fabian Nicieza continues to post snippets of artwork from his upcoming Cable series on X, which I appreciate…

https://twitter.com/fabiannicieza/st...8MCPPPSKLoNl2Q

Have they said what the series is about? Is it like the Magneto mini that just came out that was set in the past? I’m not a fan of these minis set in the past. The Gambit one was okay, I didn’t care for the Storm or Magneto mini though.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Have they said what the series is about? Is it like the Magneto mini that just came out that was set in the past? I’m not a fan of these minis set in the past. The Gambit one was okay, I didn’t care for the Storm or Magneto mini though.
    Kid Cable is there so I dont think so. It seems to be picking up that plot thread that was introduced earlier this year and seemingly abandond until now

It’s set in the present. Cable frees his younger self from Orchis, and the two of them have to stop some threat called the Neocracy. So they’ll take on Orchis in the beginning, and issue #2 shows them fighting a classic Marvel villain, the Grey Gargoyle. And ultimately they’ll take on the Neocracy, whatever that ends up being. Sounds like a fun mini to me.

Hopefully it sets up Cable’s status quo for the new era. My hope is he’s either running X-Force again or on an X-men team when Brevoort takes over.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 11-28-2023 at 06:23 AM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Fabian Nicieza continues to post snippets of artwork from his upcoming Cable series on X, which I appreciate…

https://twitter.com/fabiannicieza/st...8MCPPPSKLoNl2Q
    Sweet.
    https://twitter.com/BrunoMellx/statu...02328690979139

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yeah, Scot Eaton's Cable looks badass. I'm glad to see his iconic Olivetti designed costume back too. While I enjoyed the new one from Children of the Vault, this one is definitely more iconic.

I'm still surprised Kid Cable is around.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm still surprised Kid Cable is around.
    well he left and only just returned. Im interested in finding out why they have gone back to him bc his story arc was pretty much wrapped up and there doesnt seem to feel like there should be any reason for him to ever appear in present day again

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    well he left and only just returned. Im interested in finding out why they have gone back to him bc his story arc was pretty much wrapped up and there doesnt seem to feel like there should be any reason for him to ever appear in present day again
    Completely agree. No clue why Duggan felt compelled to bring him back at all. Unless they had already gotten Fabian’s pitch for this Cable series, and he wanted to write both Cables in it. So Duggan hastily brought him back before Fall of X only to be immediately captured and put on ice so he could appear in it. That’s the only logical explanation for Kid Cable’s return to the present that I can come up with. *shrugs*

Completely agree. No clue why Duggan felt compelled to bring him back at all. Unless they had already gotten Fabian’s pitch for this Cable series, and he wanted to write both Cables in it. So Duggan hastily brought him back before Fall of X only to be immediately captured and put on ice so he could appear in it. That’s the only logical explanation for Kid Cable’s return to the present that I can come up with. *shrugs*
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, considering the issues of X-Men leading into the gala set up stories Duggan wasn't telling (Sunspot, Magik, Cable too).

Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, considering the issues of X-Men leading into the gala set up stories Duggan wasn't telling (Sunspot, Magik, Cable too).
    Sunfire's storyline as well

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sunfire's storyline as well
    Yeah, I meant Sunfire. Plus I thought I heard somewhere that one of the current minis was thought up by Duggan but handed to a different writer, so it fits with Duggan setting up other books.

Another panel posted by Fabian on X, art by Scot Eaton…

IMG_8580.jpg

Looks badass!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Cassara hasn't confirmed if this is a cover or not but it's dope so had to post it.

"Snikt Family Reunion."

He posted the colored version on X. Sorry I don’t know how to make it larger and cleaner…

IMG_8585.jpg

He posted the colored version on X. Sorry I don’t know how to make it larger and cleaner…

IMG_8585.jpg