Page 151 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 511011411471481491501511521531541551612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 22341
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    The best wedding they can get is Rogue and Gambit. or something radical and crazy like Teen Jean y Teen Scott
    Well, most of the prominent X-Couples aren't together right now, so I suppose options are limited. I'd much prefer a Rogue & Gambit or Psylocke & Angel wedding to the dreaded Kitty/Colossus union. Hell, even Glob and Sprite would be more interesting to me

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    According to Dthirds, Tamaki confirmed it's the Three-In-One on her Twitter. Which begs the question when did them all go back to being blonde? I thought they were still in their individuality phase.
    Continuity is all over the place. I guess they all go blonde again- yawn. Tbh the triplet hive-mind thing they had going got boring. I much prefer them having slightly different personalities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think the X in their costumes makes it more likely they are the cuckoos.

In Here Come Tomorrow the Cuckoos look the same 150 years into the future, probably because they were created with an age supression factor, like other Weapon X/Plus projects. In the early 90s Hama Wolverine had a whole plot about the age supression factors of Weapon X subjects beginning to fail, iirc Mastodon died that way.

They aren't genetically identical to Emma. I would have liked a plot about who their father is (Sublime used Emma's eggs, but he must have used the DNA from some man who was created or enhanced by the Weapon X or Plus project). I think the strongest candidate would have been Fantomex. Both Cuckoos and Fantomex were created by Sublime, Fantomex was Weapon XIII, Cuckoos Weapon XIV, Fantomex seems to be blonde like the Cuckoos (and unlike Emma), and Fantomex wears all white like Emma. And they were the pet characters of Morrison.

And another plot point that was never treated is who stole the eggs of Emma when she was in coma in the X-Men mansion, in the period between Trevor Fitzroy killing the Hellions and Emma awakening and switching bodies with Iceman. Someone at the mansion did it, or someone entered the mansion undetected.
    Their male donor is Steve Rogers.

BANNED

According to Dthirds, Tamaki confirmed it's the Three-In-One on her Twitter. Which begs the question when did them all go back to being blonde? I thought they were still in their individuality phase.
    If you hadn't noticed, they've pretty much booted everything from Bendis' run (for better or worse). The O5 are really the only thing left and they might be gone soon as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Their male donor is Steve Rogers.
    Steve Rogers, Nuke, Maverick or Fantomex are the only possible fathers imo (if you take into account how the Cuckoos look, I don't think daughters of Sabretooth could look like the Cuckoos)
    They are all very old except Fantomex. Nuke is a Vietnam veteran and should be in his late 70s (he just has the age supression factor), and Maverick had a nazi brother and fought against the Russians in the 60s with Wolverine and Creed during the Cold War, should be older than 90. He had the Weapon X age supression thing until he was depowered.

BANNED

Steve Rogers, Nuke, Maverick or Fantomex are the only possible fathers IMO (if you take into account how the Cuckoos look, I don't think daughters of Sabretooth could look like the Cuckoos)
    They are all very old except Fantomex. Nuke is a Vietnam veteran and should be in his late 70s (he just has the age suppression factor), and Maverick had a nazi brother and fought against the Russians in the 60s with Wolverine and Creed during the Cold War, should be older than 90. He had the Weapon X age suppression thing until he was depowered.
    I personally think that Fantomex is the most likely father, and I think it's the best option of these anyway.

And another plot point that was never treated is who stole the eggs of Emma when she was in coma in the X-Men mansion, in the period between Trevor Fitzroy killing the Hellions and Emma awakening and switching bodies with Iceman. Someone at the mansion did it, or someone entered the mansion undetected.
    Dark Beast would make the most sense. He did successfully impersonate regular Beast for weeks in the X-Mansion around the Onslaught era, and has ties to Emma(he created all her advanced psionic tech) based on Gen X -1, which showed him meeting a teen-aged Emma 20 years in the past(when Legion was born/AoA diverged). Plus, Morrison turned Beast into The Beast in his future, with a penchant for genetic materials, so it all fits nicely.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I think the only Marvel couple that could possibly trump Bruce and Selina right now is if they were to announce OMD was to be undone, and Peter and MJ's marriage was to be restored.
    I think you'd be right.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Hmm, is that what the kids call it these days?
    Why yes, yes it is.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 05-08-2018 at 01:28 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Well, most of the prominent X-Couples aren't together right now, so I suppose options are limited. I'd much prefer a Rogue & Gambit or Psylocke & Angel wedding to the dreaded Kitty/Colossus union. Hell, even Glob and Sprite would be more interesting to me
    You know Rogue and Gambit or Psylocke and Angel would have won Marvel the publicity they wanted honestly. The other more interesting pairing to hitch would have been X-23 and Hellion heck I'd pen the their road to marriage just for a laugh.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BifDrYuned8/

Marquez shared a slightly bigger image and it's definitely Rogue. :P
    and what I thought was a veil is the wedding tent/cover

Lol Kitty's getting overshadowed on her own wedding. Guess Storm had enough.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Lol Kitty's getting overshadowed on her own wedding. Guess Storm had enough.
    Her dress is all feathers.....WHERE is Warren? Did she pluck him like a chicken to make that dress?!

Ultimate Member

Well teen Warren is off in outer space at the moment and adult Warren doesn't have the feathered wings anymore so...as for the big wedding yeah Gambit and Rogue or Warren and Betsy would have easily surpassed Kitty and Colossus, or they could have gone for broke with Logan and Jean...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BifDrYuned8/

Marquez shared a slightly bigger image and it's definitely Rogue. :P
    Oh wow is Marquez the best artist Marvel has at the moment or what?! Let's give him a nice long run on an X-Men book please.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Oh wow is Marquez the best artist Marvel has at the moment or what?! Let's give him a nice long run on an X-Men book please.
    He's moving to the Avengers.