Page 160 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 601101501561571581591601611621631641702102606601160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 22346
    BANNED

I'm guessing lower middle Psylocke and Mystique on the right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    One down, four to go :

I’m guessing Domino, Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike & Sage as the remaining silhouettes.

How is this a surprise reveal? We already knew he was still on the team. Same with Omega Red and Deathstrike. Delaying the cover art like this is dumb.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    How is this a surprise reveal? We already knew he was still on the team. Same with Omega Red and Deathstrike. Delaying the cover art like this is dumb.
    I don’t enjoy this series but I continue to buy it. Like, I feel like I buy it just because I’m such a huge x-men fan. But seriously, flip through the issue and smell all the pages and I’m done with it in like 1 minute. Should I drop it?
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

One down, four to go :

So...I guess Creed is finally going back to his classic look?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...I guess Creed is finally going back to his classic look?
    I hope this is just more lying cover work. Not his best outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I still have fondness for it dating back to the X-Men: TAS, but I do think it would be a little out-of-place now .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I still have fondness for it dating back to the X-Men: TAS, but I do think it would be a little out-of-place now .
    Lol yea. It's a bit corny really.

I always thought Creed worked better in simple outfits. Some examples
    Simple Outfits.jpg

But the outfits with the stripes and fur....just eh. lol

The interesting thing though. Someone else pointed this out. I noticed the colors are different from his classic costume. But the difference is, the colors are actually inverted from that. An article on CBR theorized Creed was going villain since his cover outfit mirrors his classic one during evil days. But the color inversion may signal his inversion, showing that he's still not evil like his past self, but he's clearly not good anymore either like his Uncanny Avengers & Uncanny X-Men self.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-28-2018 at 06:24 PM.

The fur is one of the all-time most annoying recurring motifs with his looks. It's so incredibly dated and brings a lot of otherwise fine costumes plummeting down with it.

The team looks to be exactly the same except for the one on the lower right which now looks to me like a gun toting female
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

The last figure may even be Mystique with some new costume or something.

I agree though that the "mystery reveal" seems so unnecessary considering there's no really surprise character and the team is pretty much the same anyways.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

So it's only one member actually added, as we already knew Omega Red would join.

The most logic (and boring) guess would be Mystique. If that would be the case, then this is the perfect jump-off point for me and take it off my pull-list.

However, if it would be a real surprise (which I doubt) and someone like Sage or Rogue would join, hmmm, hey, then I'm still in.

Lol yea. It's a bit corny really.

I always thought Creed worked better in simple outfits. Some examples

But the outfits with the stripes and fur....just eh. lol

The interesting thing though. Someone else pointed this out. I noticed the colors are different from his classic costume. But the difference is, the colors are actually inverted from that. An article on CBR theorized Creed was going villain since his cover outfit mirrors his classic one during evil days. But the color inversion may signal his inversion, showing that he's still not evil like his past self, but he's clearly not good anymore either like his Uncanny Avengers & Uncanny X-Men self.
    I don't mind the fur but I agree he looks better in simple outfit, I love his design from the old Weapon X serie, he was badass :

Also this one :

I don't mind the fur but I agree he looks better in simple outfit, I love his design from the old Weapon X serie, he was badass :

Also this one :

Yeah, Creed works a suit well. I like this one a bit better, as it's even more simple -mainly the shirt is more simple.
    Caught Again (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    So it's only one member actually added, as we already knew Omega Red would join.

The most logic (and boring) guess would be Mystique. If that would be the case, then this is the perfect jump-off point for me and take it off my pull-list.

However, if it would be a real surprise (which I doubt) and someone like Sage or Rogue would join, hmmm, hey, then I'm still in.
    Same here. Even if the writing gets leagues better, if Mystique is the new member, I am gonna have to bounce & not look back.

I've been reading since issue 1, mostly because I love Warpath, but I may be dropping this. I do like Omega Red, but if Mystique is on this team, thats a big turn off. I'm sick of her character