Page 170 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 701201601661671681691701711721731741802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 22306

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I was being sarcastic when I said it was a surprise. Sorry, should've used an emoji to get that across, since it's hard to tell in writing.

We already knew that was Omega, then Chris Rob pretty much told us last week that we'd be seeing Omega Red today.

Deathstrike will be the next reveal, then that final member. Unless they wanna get the entire team revealed before the upcoming solicits. In which case, we could get a double reveal next Monday. Again, long as it's not Mystique, I think I can handle it. Looks like a woman with curly hair and a ponytail.

Far as Omega Red. His head looks too big, or oddly proportioned. Something off there. lol I'm not big on either of them men's outfits. Domino's is the only one that looks good so far.
    Don't worry I knew it was sarcasm, I should have used an emoji too Agree on Domino, she looks great in that costume.

On the one hand, nice to see Creed in a suit again. Beats that ugly costume he's wearing on the cover. lol

It may be perspective, but it looks like he cut his hair again. I'd be happy, since I prefer short-haired Creed.
    Yeah he looks better with short hair, I just hope Creed and Red costumes are just placeholder because right now they're ugly !

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Not really a surprise, but damn that costume is ugly !

Yeah that secret identity costume should be as useful as Logan's eyepatch lol.

A panel from Mystery in Madripoor #2 by Thony Silas :

And some panels from OML 44 by Juan Ferreyra where Old Man Logan is beating the living hell out of Bullseye :

Is always nice to see Creed in a suit, in spite of his savage nature it fit him like a glove.

Lol, Patch didn't fool anyone, i love how everyone on his supporting cast told him that his cover was crap (written by PAD if i remember correctly)

Althought i don't think that OML is going to be killed in the Bullseye arc, i think that something is going to happen there that is going to leave him weakened and dying.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    She should ditch the square and go to Tokyo. Hang out with Amiko.
    If real Ororo won't hook up with Yukio, let Bloodstorm do it!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Creed looks great in a suit, and I prefer him looking like a very sexy douchebag heavyweight ufc champion-boxer than like a half animal, just keep his long fangs and claws for the feral look.
    Agreed. I hate when artists go out of their way to make him fugly as Hell. Even back when he first came into existence, he wasn't deformed. He was average looking at the worst -had odd features.

I am hoping he's cut his hair, and it's not just odd perspective making it appear short. I love me a short-haired Creed. Like Frank Tierri's Weapon X Creed.

Or the one Matteo Lolli drew in Deadpool, which is my favorite right now.
    zz.jpg

Don't worry I knew it was sarcasm, I should have used an emoji too Agree on Domino, she looks great in that costume.
    Liking that one better than her current new one. The current one is fine, but given her complexion, I don't think she should be in bright colors. So the shirt had to go. lol

So I like having her in mostly black again on the cover.

Yeah he looks better with short hair, I just hope Creed and Red costumes are just placeholder because right now they're ugly !
    Agreed 100% Idk if they're supposed to be comical, but still finding the clunky fur costume to be corny on Creed.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-11-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is always nice to see Creed in a suit, in spite of his savage nature it fit him like a glove.

Lol, Patch didn't fool anyone, i love how everyone on his supporting cast told him that his cover was crap (written by PAD if i remember correctly)

Althought i don't think that OML is going to be killed in the Bullseye arc, i think that something is going to happen there that is going to leave him weakened and dying.

Yeah that scene was funny, Logan was so disappointed by this revelation lol.

About OML health, it might be a combination of the regenix drug eating him from the inside and the injuries he's gonna sustain at the hands of both Bullseye and the new female villain.

Agreed 100% Idk if they're supposed to be comical, but still finding the clunky fur costume to be corny on Creed.
    Must be a nostalgia thing, since Creed new costume is really reminiscent of his 90s costume. Maybe it's gonna look better when drawn by Cinar lol.

Agreed. I hate when artists go out of their way to make him fugly as Hell. Even back when he first came into existence, he wasn't deformed. He was average looking at the worst -had odd features.
    I mean, he kinda was deformed, with a superflat face. Not as bad as some artists go, but more than just odd.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I mean, he kinda was deformed, with a superflat face. Not as bad as some artists go, but more than just odd.

Hmmm. Just looks like the type of style the artist has -regarding the flat faces lol

But yeah, I still consider that a bit odd, but still not deformed & fugly like what we tend to get these days.

Like these for example.

Idk which is the worst. But to be fair, Lashley has an ugly art style anyway, and most of his characters look fugly.

Idk the exact year it came out, but early on they moved Creed into good-looking territory, making him a more effective predator.
    Predator (3).jpg
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-11-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Hmmm. Just looks like the type of style the artist has -regarding the flat faces lol

But yeah, I still consider that a bit odd, but still not deformed & fugly like what we tend to get these days.

Like these for example.

Idk which is the worst. But to be fair, Lashley has an ugly art style anyway, and most of his characters look fugly.
    Byrne's faces aren't that flat typically. He's intentionally different from the rest of the cast. I blame the hyper-deformed faces on Singer, though. The super-long eyebrows and caveman look/no talking thing from X1 really changed things.

I liked Lashley's Sabretooth.

X1 Sabretooth was so disgusting hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I do have to admit that the leather clad bad girl and the adorkable guy is an amusing dichotomy.
    Like Tyke and X-23 were supposed to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Like Tyke and X-23 were supposed to be?
    Sure as hell would have been more engaging that what we actually got.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Sure as hell would have been more engaging that what we actually got.
    Preach, and I actually like Teen Angel.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

A panel from Mystery in Madripoor #2 by Thony Silas :

Oh yay /s more of Kitty Pryde's rewrites of Xmen history...is this her taking out the Mandarin instead of Psylocke?

She's literally on the same par as Deadpool in the way she retells/changes how things happened in the past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From Extermination

Honestly, if they're gonna blue ball me on Scott coming back and Jeen and Tyke finally getting together, might as well give me Tyke x Bloodstorm. It's enough for now.