Page 171 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 711211611671681691701711721731741751812212716711171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 22277

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Oh yay /s more of Kitty Pryde's rewrites of Xmen history...is this her taking out the Mandarin instead of Psylocke?

She's literally on the same par as Deadpool in the way she retells/changes how things happened in the past.
    You know full well it’s from the Kitty pryde/Wolverine mini series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfPsylocke View Post
    No, he doesn't. He's generally unaware on X-Men continuity and gets mad when called out on it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfPsylocke View Post
    How can I remember something from a book I never read? Kitty Pryde/Wolverine mini.....oh that's definitely something I would have read /s

Maybe Kitty had Psylocke mindwipe it from my memory like she threatened to do with Domino

BANNED

Oh yay /s more of Kitty Pryde's rewrites of Xmen history...is this her taking out the Mandarin instead of Psylocke?

She's literally on the same par as Deadpool in the way she retells/changes how things happened in the past.
    lol, the irony.

How old is Emma Frost again?

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    lol, the irony.

How old is Emma Frost again?
    I mean I'm not paying attention to the last recent pages but shes the same age as the 05, she suffers from the Benjamin Button syndrome just like Rogue
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I saw that too. I hope this isn't re-establishing another love triangle. We already had enough of that earlier in the series. Plus, after all the drama Tyke and Jeen underwent during the Venomized story, it would be pretty forced for one of them to just start dating someone else. There haven't been too many moments that establish a real bond between Tyke and Bloodstorm. Aside from that one scene where he admits an attraction to her, they've shown no real chemistry.

I guess it depends on the circumstances of the story. If this takes place during Extermination, then maybe there's time for things to change between now and when the O5 reunites with the rest of the Blue team. Even so, this feels really forced, just like Jeen and Jimmy. Just my opinion.
    Maybe jean was being wishy washy again. Or maybe it was bloodstorm that asked him out

I’m pretty sure that’s her sparing Ogun which is cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Jordan D. White appears as Mutie Hater.
    for some reason i feel like these two may be the comic version of the Andy and Lauren Strucker.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Omega Red looks like a woman.. ..
    Could it be that Omega Red clone from Remender’s X-Force?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    for some reason i feel like these two may be the comic version of the Andy and Lauren Strucker.
    I saw people talking about this on Twitter. They do kinda look like them, and the girl is making a force field. At least I think that's what she is in the process of doing. I'd love to see Andy and Lauren, but I won't get my hopes up on them acknowledging/embracing The Gifted just yet lol.

BANNED

X-Men: Extermination May Introduce The Gifted’s Strucker Kids

The identities of the kids, presumably brother and sister, are unknown, but the girl’s powers and a deep dive into Marvel’s entertainment franchises (including comics, television and film) for mutant siblings lands us on Lauren and Andy Strucker, stars of Fox’s The Gifted.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-exterminat...andy-strucker/
    10characters

BANNED

I would much much much much much much much much much much MUCH much much much much MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH muchmuchmuchmuch MUCH rather see Carey and Kerry make the leap to the books.

What up with the Gambit eyes tho

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Could it be that Omega Red clone from Remender’s X-Force?
    It would have to be since the original was killed by Wolverine in molten metal, Terminator 2 style. I’m guessing he has the old one’s memories somehow and they’re just glossing over that death, though, like Marvel all too often does. So, far all intents and purposes, it’s Arkady but in a new body.

Next up is probably Deathstrike, in her old costume front and center. I’m hoping the silhouette on the right is a fake out and was made to look more slender and female and it’s actually Cable, but probably not. I just want to see Cable in something dammit. I’ll take anything. Even Weapon X. Hell, even Gold at this stage!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It would have to be since the original was killed by Wolverine in molten metal, Terminator 2 style. I’m guessing he has the old one’s memories somehow and they’re just glossing over that death, though, like Marvel all too often does. So, far all intents and purposes, it’s Arkady but in a new body.

Next up is probably Deathstrike, in her old costume front and center. I’m hoping the silhouette on the right is a fake out and was made to look more slender and female and it’s actually Cable, but probably not. I just want to see Cable in something dammit. I’ll take anything. Even Weapon X. Hell, even Gold at this stage!
    The original Omega Red was brought back to life in X-Men: Gold.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!