Page 173 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 731231631691701711721731741751761771832232736731173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 22347
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    How sexy would that be if the uniform was off the shoulder

So.....you're telling me...instead of introducing a teenage Eclipse or Dreamer,,,,we get the Jr. Nazi twins? Coooooooool.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm really confused about this lol. Was he not supposed to say that? And why is Jean of all people on X-Force? Maybe it's a random variant...
    He definitely wasn't supposed to say that - there's no current X-Force book, so it must be a new one. I'd guess it's a rebranded X-Men Red - doesn't make sense to keep the colour name if Gold and Blue are ending.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by IronCatArmor View Post
    hey guys, go check Frank cho's instagram. He's teasing a new X-Force book with Jean in her red suit. so there will be two book? X-Force and Weapon X-force ?
    Hmmm. Fresh Start?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I still think they could've just revealed the team rather than drag it out. We already figured out who 4/5 of the silhouettes were on day 1. I think the fifth member has to be either Sage or Mystique. I don't really care that much tbh as I gave up on the series. Weapon X-Force is a poor mimicry of the badass X-Force I know and love.
    Hell, they spoiled the team with chapter 20's cover. lol

Again, the only member we didn't know is whoever that person under Domino is. Then Pak talked months back how Deathstrike was gonna have a big story in issue #22. So we knew she was there. And I thought for a split second they wouldn't be stupid enough to include Sabretooth's silhouette when we already know he's on the team as the leader. So I thought his shadow would be a different character at first.

I am thinking the slow reveal is just to see the new costumes. But aside from Domino's, they're very corny. Once again, seems Pak hasn't learned to drop the comedy aspect and make this a seriously more gritty book. The matching costume colors, and Creed & Omega's costumes in general are corny, and can't be anything but a joke that gonna come up in the book. This last chapter, Domino says Creed is gonna make business cards to show he's the leader. Instead of that, we'll get him making everyone wear matching color uniforms.

I am hoping Weapon X will get a new creative team around chapter 30. Pak just isn't good for these gritty characters. With a better writer, we could actually get a genuinely gritty & badass X-Force title that doesn't play up the comedy and meme nonsense. Let Brisson take over. Pak has like 3 - 5 other books he's working on anyway, and WX doesn't seem like one of the titles he's too excited about.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-12-2018 at 06:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    So.....you're telling me...instead of introducing a teenage Eclipse or Dreamer,,,,we get the Jr. Nazi twins? Coooooooool.
    Dreamer already exists in the books. She died back during the Messiah Trilogy as one of the mutants overloaded by the Leper Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Well, we did have a Dreamer, remember? She died due to the Leaper Queen. Our Dreamer was Beautiful Dreamer of the Morlocks. All so far have been based one existing characters, except for....Eclipse.

Eclipse however, would be a more than welcome addition to the X-Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He definitely wasn't supposed to say that - there's no current X-Force book, so it must be a new one. I'd guess it's a rebranded X-Men Red - doesn't make sense to keep the colour name if Gold and Blue are ending.
    It would be really weird to rebrand Red as X-Force when the name is getting known as the team with Deadpool, Domino, Cable...

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    White did tease that in another x-book we would see some reunions with Jean and others, so this could be the Jean and Cable reunion book....not that I think Jean would be on an X-Force but she might appear for an issue or two as a guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Well, we did have a Dreamer, remember? She died due to the Leaper Queen. Our Dreamer was Beautiful Dreamer of the Morlocks. All so far have been based one existing characters, except for....Eclipse.

Eclipse however, would be a more than welcome addition to the X-Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Dreamer already exists in the books. She died back during the Messiah Trilogy as one of the mutants overloaded by the Leper Queen.
    Woop. Totally went over my head. And I just ordered the X-Force: Complete Collections, too

But y'all get my point, though.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Eclipse is based on the version of Sunspot in AoX to a degree combined with Dazzler

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I would much much much much much much much much much much MUCH much much much much MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH muchmuchmuchmuch MUCH rather see Carey and Kerry make the leap to the books.
    I would rather Sydney Barrett. Make her a Rogue relative/AU.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    What up with the Gambit eyes tho
    Good question but it IS a cool effect

My thoughts on Jean Grey as leader of a new X-Force (unless it's just a variant cover): cool direction to take RED into, or maybe she falls out/team splinters? That'd be great IMO. I would like a somewhat more stubborn, frustrated, militant Jean, maybe RED's mission goes way wrong and Jean is able to beat Cassie but at a steep/irreversible cost...
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 06-12-2018 at 07:26 AM.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

If RED will become X-Force then I hope Gambit will stay there too. Always wanted him to join X-Force.

That wouldn't make any sense, neither in-story nor from a marketing point...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    That wouldn't make any sense, neither in-story nor from a marketing point...
    Jean, Kurt, X-23 and Gabby are fugitives now. Maybe Fresh start will move team more into this direction.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Eclipse is based on the version of Sunspot in AoX to a degree combined with Dazzler..
    That is not true. Sunspot was indeed called Eclipse in AoX. But the writers of the series claimed the Eclipse character of the series wase created by writers for The Gifted