Page 174 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 741241641701711721731741751761771781842242746741174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 22318
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Frank's Jean is amazing. Probably one of the best renditions I've seen of her costume. Curious as to what the cover will be used for.

As its been stated, Eclipse is an original character, who's origin is nothing like Sunspot, and quite frankly, there personalities aren't too similar either. How many redundant powersets do we have running around the X-Men? The wells run dry when it comes to finding a unique power these days.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 06-12-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Eclipse is boring and annoying. I wouldn't want him introduced in the comics anyway.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

There is no way they're relegating Jean just to a tertiary book at all.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    There is no way they're relegating Jean just to a tertiary book at all.
    Nothing stopping her from being in multiple books, since Marvel loves character dilution.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Nothing stopping her from being in multiple books, since Marvel loves character dilution.
    Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them to have her in multiple books, but people are talking like this is gonna replace Red... which isn't gonna happen.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

If Red got retitled I’d more expect it to be “New X-Men” given the characters and plots involved. Which isn’t a bad idea if we’re getting an Uncanny relaunch when Gold and Blue end, then we could have Uncanny, Astonishing and New each doing their own thing with their own casts.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    If Red got retitled I’d more expect it to be “New X-Men” given the characters and plots involved. Which isn’t a bad idea if we’re getting an Uncanny relaunch when Gold and Blue end, then we could have Uncanny, Astonishing and New each doing their own thing with their own casts.
    I'd go for a semi-classic spread of Uncanny, Adjectiveless, Astonishing, and New. It's smart.

Where is everyone getting the idea that Gold and Blue are ending soon?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Where is everyone getting the idea that Gold and Blue are ending soon?
    Because, on Amazon it seems to heavily imply Blue cuts off at #36 and its what retailers are saying as well, if they get new #1's or become something else is the question and right now most evidence points to something else.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Because, on Amazon it seems to heavily imply Blue cuts off at #36 and its what retailers are saying as well, if they get new #1's or become something else is the question and right now most evidence points to something else.
    Oh yeah, just like months ago with both getting cancelled after issue 30.....
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    God, I hope so. Is it the same for Gold too? We’re all desperately in need of a (permanent) break from Guggenheim. As for Blue, I could care less about the book and roster. I’m just looking forward to getting new line-ups in new books.

BANNED

Frank's cover is for Extermination.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Oh yeah, just like months ago with both getting cancelled after issue 30.....
    That was a bleeding cool news thought about what might happen after the new editor came on not even backed up by their own sources.

Blue volume #6 has only two issues listed with #36 the cut off. They are going to need more then that for the trade so I do suspect a crossover during Extermination of some kind that provides padding at least and perhaps a Blue one shot.

The real question is what happens after Extermination. My assumption based on reading the tea leaves is either a new #1 for Blue or a new title. That is my assumption not facts of course.
    Last edited by jmc247; 06-12-2018 at 09:57 AM.

BANNED

bishop66 said Blue and Gold are ending in September. His scoops generally tend to skew towards true. Also notable that he argued long ago that Blue and Gold weren't ending at 30.

Yeah, he edited the post, it's just a variant for Extermination lol.