Page 175 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 751251651711721731741751761771781791852252756751175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 22346

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Frank's cover is for Extermination.
    Good. Interesting how many issues x-termination will last.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Good. Interesting how many issues x-termination will last.
    It’s five issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It’s five issues.
    It was announced yesterday that it’s been changed to an ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfPsylocke View Post
    what? but it was suppossed to be a event

uhhhhhhhhhhHHHhhh

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    uhhhhhhhhhhHHHhhh
    ... Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhow?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Well, the X-Men have been on a nostalgia kick recently, and coupled with the 'continuity is stupid' mentality of many recent writers I can understand.
    I was joking, but you're right the attitude is "let's do something nostalgic, but ignore continuity" is real

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    lol, the irony.

How old is Emma Frost again?
    Untitled.jpg

I'm sure Jean, Bobby, Hank, Scott, Warren are MUCH older if you go by the "current events" in the older run of Xmen. Wasn't Xavier a Korean War vet?

Blue and Gold aren’t ending! People said the same about it when it hit #30.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Blue and Gold aren’t ending! People said the same about it when it hit #30.
    No one knows for sure if they are or are not. Signs point to yes though.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Untitled.jpg

I'm sure Jean, Bobby, Hank, Scott, Warren are MUCH older if you go by the "current events" in the older run of Xmen. Wasn't Xavier a Korean War vet?

So, Emma was what, barely 20 calling Logan a 'young person' and running her own prestigious boarding school?

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I get the feeling Blue might end/get reshuffled, but Gold may not. My reasoning is the second annual; Gold gets one, whilst Blue has not. This would also allow Red to stick around with the colour pattern- only Red and Gold, over Blue and Gold (though I feel like, if they rejig, they'll scrap the colours altogether OR revive Blue, just with new cast/team/issue numbering or whatever).

I think it's a safe assumption that a rejig is coming- plot points are wrapping up (Blue's Things To Come page particularly shows this, with two issues being assigned to each of the four plot points on that page), Fresh Start is causing non-X-Fans to desire an X-Men relaunch and Extermination (assuming a biweekly 5-issue series) is timed up precisely with Blue's finale (assuming #26 is the finale), it's just the form that rejigging takes to wonder about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    I get the feeling Blue might end/get reshuffled, but Gold may not. My reasoning is the second annual; Gold gets one, whilst Blue has not. This would also allow Red to stick around with the colour pattern- only Red and Gold, over Blue and Gold (though I feel like, if they rejig, they'll scrap the colours altogether OR revive Blue, just with new cast/team/issue numbering or whatever).

I think it's a safe assumption that a rejig is coming- plot points are wrapping up (Blue's Things To Come page particularly shows this, with two issues being assigned to each of the four plot points on that page), Fresh Start is causing non-X-Fans to desire an X-Men relaunch and Extermination (assuming a biweekly 5-issue series) is timed up precisely with Blue's finale (assuming #26 is the finale), it's just the form that rejigging takes to wonder about.
    Gold's annual has nothing to do with Gold itself though and, according to the author, mostly just exists to see if she can sell books.

Gold seems to be wrapping all its plot points up now. The wedding in #30, Rachel in #31-32, Storm in #33-34. Only Nightcrawler's immortal status and Alpha are loose plots right now.

That said, I also think X-Classified will be Guggs' next shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Gold's annual has nothing to do with Gold itself though and, according to the author, mostly just exists to see if she can sell books.

Gold seems to be wrapping all its plot points up now. The wedding in #30, Rachel in #31-32, Storm in #33-34. Only Nightcrawler's immortal status and Alpha are loose plots right now.

That said, I also think X-Classified will be Guggs' next shitshow.
    Hmm, good point. I don't want it to be the case, but it would make sense- considering he was talking about his next 30 issue pitch or something a while back.

I´d say Emma is in her late 30´s early 40´s.. the 27 yo thing was just laughable
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Well, the X-Men have been on a nostalgia kick recently, and coupled with the 'continuity is stupid' mentality of many recent writers I can understand.
    Announced where? Can you please link to the announcement?

It honestly doesn't make any sense that "20 years in the future" the same teams would still exist and it makes even less sense to have an ongoing set in the future.