Page 181 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 811311711771781791801811821831841851912312816811181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 22341
    Mighty Member

I don't get the Weapon X hate, is it that bad of a book? I mean compared to the likes of Gold, Astonishing and some arcs of Blue. I think this book serves a purpose and has a place in the overall X Franchise right now. We can't keep having the same characters appear in all the books or the same basic storylines that seem to run through all the books. I personally like Weapon X, I like the gritty direction, I like no ties to the school or Kitty and I like the characters most of all. Now could it be better, of course! in some areas, but it's better than a lot that's currently out there. My hope is with this new line up the writers really cut loose, really push the envelope and make this team a force. No half ass crap. So until this book is no longer being published I will keep enjoying it.

BANNED

Why is the WeaponX reveal taking sooo long? So far these are characters that are already IN the book.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Why is the WeaponX reveal taking sooo long? So far these are characters that are already IN the book.
    Yup this and that damned wedding are taking forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yup this and that damned wedding are taking forever
    Funny thing is the Batman/Catwoman wedding is coming about the same time...but is vastly more popular

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I don't get the Weapon X hate, is it that bad of a book? I mean compared to the likes of Gold, Astonishing and some arcs of Blue. I think this book serves a purpose and has a place in the overall X Franchise right now. We can't keep having the same characters appear in all the books or the same basic storylines that seem to run through all the books. I personally like Weapon X, I like the gritty direction, I like no ties to the school or Kitty and I like the characters most of all. Now could it be better, of course! in some areas, but it's better than a lot that's currently out there. My hope is with this new line up the writers really cut loose, really push the envelope and make this team a force. No half ass crap. So until this book is no longer being published I will keep enjoying it.
    what on earth is "gritty" about le i can haz cheezburger xd

but look you're welcome to like the book until it's no longer published. i'll probably keep whining on the internet about it until it gets cancelled too, because Pak can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Funny thing is the Batman/Catwoman wedding is coming about the same time...but is vastly more popular
    it is Batman. sure is more popular

i don't think it's a bad book. some issues are better than others, but i enjoy it for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    This last month of reveals haven't really been roster reveals....more like costume reveals.
    Bad costume reveals

So tired of this drawn out cover "reveal"
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    what on earth is "gritty" about le i can haz cheezburger xd

but look you're welcome to like the book until it's no longer published. i'll probably keep whining on the internet about it until it gets cancelled too, because Pak can do better.
    Agreed. The book has been an action wannabe comedy. With Creed as the comedy relief. Which should never happen. Same for Fomino. There's no depth or grit to this series. Lol

Chapter 18 was better. But it has a ways to go
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-18-2018 at 02:00 PM.

Deadpool in Weapon X #23

This makes me really hope that the mystery member is Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Don't wish this series on Cable. Almost any character in Marvel that isn't a comedy relief joke deserves better.

Let characters stay in limbo until a better option is available.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I am 90% sure it's Mystique. It's a woman with a rifle, Mystique has a pretty famous cover like that.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I am 90% sure it's Mystique. It's a woman with a rifle, Mystique has a pretty famous cover like that.
    See I was thinking Forge....We shall see on Monday

Most readers gripe with Weapon X is the bad portrayal of Sabertooth and Domino. Which I definitely get. But otherwise it's a good read. Not the best but it serves it's purpose in the X-Men Universe. I feel Weapon H isn't bad also.