Page 190 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 901401801861871881891901911921931942002402906901190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 22341

@DDD: Storm loves Yukio as a friend and her view on life was seenas a liberation, freedom. Not Yukio herself. But if you want to see sexual tension in that, as well as Kitty and Karma go ahead.

Lets hope you do not misunderstand good and inspirational friendships and hanging out with friends in a hot tub that way in real life.

Read this on Iceman: https://www.tor.com/2015/04/23/iceman-gay-coming-out/

Oh and Emma hinted towards it after taking over Bobby's body, but only to him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'm hoping there'll be a better chance for the book to go twice-monthly after September. The reason given previously was that the original artist's style was such a huge part of the book, and I won't dispute that. But now that he's gone, can we get a rotating team and pick up the pace a bit?
    With Blue & Gold gone and the future X-books in flux, I would love for Red to be a bi-weekly title. With that cast too, I think it'd be a huge plus to have more regular content.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The colors may represent the tiger. Either it's the team mascot, or it gets killed, and Creed has the team wearing the colors.
    Probably something like that.
    That would be stupid. Not a fan of Pak. A shame Domino and Mystique are stuck on this crew.

They need to make new villains anyhow. The ones that are X-Men became jobber, nom-threat, punching bags anyway. Make some threatening villains, and have the old ones move on to something interesting. But written by someone not named Pak. Because so far, he's done very little with any of this cast. And I doubt he's gonna start now.
    New villains are necessary to produce new stories, but I also wish Marvel would dig a little deeper and revitalize existing villains (Astra, Empath, John Sublime, Azazel, Dark Beast, Madelyne Pryor etc.)

It's frustrating that writers hit reset with characters that have an antagonistic past, even when other writers try to evolve them beyond that. Magneto, Mystique, Sabretooth, Daken, Juggernaut, Spiral, Emma Frost... the list goes on. They're more interesting when they have a motivation beyond wanting to rule, or the satisfaction they find in murdering and manipulating their way through life. One of the big reasons I'm frustrated with Mystique being on Creeds crew is that Bunn & Soule made a point of giving Raven clarity, and 'taming' her mind, which previously changed each time she shifted her form. I'd hoped that she would find some direction in her life, and do something more meaningful than being on a kill crew

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Um, no. It's usually the opposite.
    Sorry I mean jobbing is part of what a villain does not being a jobber.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post

That would be stupid. Not a fan of Pak. A shame Domino and Mystique are stuck on this crew.
    Even for me, it's a bit corny. But that probably is the motivation behind it. But I agree it's stupid.

However, Pak had Domino mocking Sabretooth and saying he was gonna make business cards to brag about being a leader. Instead of that though, Creed will have everyone wearing matching color uniforms. Ugh

New villains are necessary to produce new stories, but I also wish Marvel would dig a little deeper and revitalize existing villains (Astra, Empath, John Sublime, Azazel, Dark Beast, Madelyne Pryor etc.)

It's frustrating that writers hit reset with characters that have an antagonistic past, even when other writers try to evolve them beyond that. Magneto, Mystique, Sabretooth, Daken, Juggernaut, Spiral, Emma Frost... the list goes on. They're more interesting when they have a motivation beyond wanting to rule, or the satisfaction they find in murdering and manipulating their way through life. One of the big reasons I'm frustrated with Mystique being on Creeds crew is that Bunn & Soule made a point of giving Raven clarity, and 'taming' her mind, which previously changed each time she shifted her form. I'd hoped that she would find some direction in her life, and do something more meaningful than being on a kill crew
    Believe me, I understand. I didn't want Creed stuck with Creed's crew lol But sadly layered villains are a rarity these days. They have to start reforming to get depth back, but since they've been bad too long, writers don't wanna do anything new, so they get reset to their most one-note and pathetic selves.

Bunn was doing good work with Sabretooth, Monet, and Mystique. Adding more layers to them, showing different struggles, etc. Now Monet is in limbo. Pak has torn down Sabretooth completely, and he's about to start on Mystique and make her a cackling Psycho again, like he's done with Creed -literally given than cartoonish-Saturday-Morning-Villain maniacal cackling he has Creed doing.

Domino is the most heroic member of this team, and it makes no sense for her to be here now. She was cool with Logan & Warpath, so understandable to join them. With them gone, what connection does she have with Creed to stick around? Unless she's gonna try to be the babysitter. Adding another heroic, or anti-hero would've worked to balance the team some. But with Mystique, it's all villains and one somewhat decent merc who's been an ally of the real X-Men for a while.

Now, congrats to Pak. He's made Sabretooth utterly unappealing for me as fan. And reset back to where he was prior to Axis. Paired up with Mystique on a villain team. And of course, Mystique has been reset. Emma is more villainous, and Magneto is heading back to crazy-town too.

This "Fresh Start" doesn't seem so fresh when they throw out the new food to reheat the old slop from 4+ years ago.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-26-2018 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Laura and 'Ro getting Gambit suited up lol.

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...55113561231361
    Like Father, like Daughter :

Logan and Laura should open a hair salon

Spectacular Member The Mary Janes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

Oh God, what did he do to their hair?
    Patiently waiting for X-Books to be rebooted later this year

Haha, maybe they carry around those bottles of disinfectant spray they carry at salons for clippers and scissors. Y'know, just in case a friend needs a trim!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This is beautiful. Where does this comes from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Read this on Iceman: https://www.tor.com/2015/04/23/iceman-gay-coming-out/

Oh and Emma hinted towards it after taking over Bobby's body, but only to him.
    As much as she enjoys her freedom to walk through the thoughts of others she is respectful in keeping whatever she finds out to herself. Given that her brother was/is gay she'd just know better and I like that.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Xf1KPssmdcE/TP5yRqMCDDI/AAAAAAAADtk/Bxe4R3XR3qo/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/wolverine%2Bbest%2Bthere%2Bis%2B%25231.jpg[img]

Ha! This series is so underrated. This is the same series when he says "I always wanted to be tall." or "Mr. Wolverine is my Dad's name." (I'm paraphrasing) When he starts dancing, haha. At the end of the series with Dazzler. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mary Janes View Post
    Oh God, what did he do to their hair?
    I'm not really sure but people seems impressed by Logan's skills or maybe everybody is just too drunk to understand what's happening lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Haha, maybe they carry around those bottles of disinfectant spray they carry at salons for clippers and scissors. Y'know, just in case a friend needs a trim!
    They're really the best at what they do !

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This is beautiful. Where does this comes from?
    It's from Wolverine the best there is vol.1 #1 by Charlie Huston and Juan Jose Ryp, be warned though it's a very violent serie, although there were some good moments for X-Men fans, like this one :

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Ha! This series is so underrated. This is the same series when he says "I always wanted to be tall." or "Mr. Wolverine is my Dad's name." (I'm paraphrasing) When he starts dancing, haha. At the end of the series with Dazzler. ;-)
    Yeah there were a lot of WTF moments in this serie and I agree the ending with Dazzler was nice Here is the dancing scene for people who want to see the crazyness of this serie :

Last edited by Hush; 06-26-2018 at 11:28 AM.

For a moment i feel that i went into a weird accid trip...., so i'm obviously going to read this lol.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

this is beautiful

I would read the CRAP out of that series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    @DDD: Storm loves Yukio as a friend and her view on life was seenas a liberation, freedom. Not Yukio herself. But if you want to see sexual tension in that, as well as Kitty and Karma go ahead.

Lets hope you do not misunderstand good and inspirational friendships and hanging out with friends in a hot tub that way in real life.
    I’m reading what was clearly written in. Claremont wasn’t exactly subtle about this stuff, he’s asked and talks about it all the time.

You’re the one who seems to be misreading clear signals here. Those also happen all the time in real life, I hope you’re better at it there.