Page 206 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 1061561962022032042052062072082092102162563067061206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 22298

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah, this is from Extermination. Probably #2?
    Excellent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Either gambit is taller or rogue is shorter then I thought
    Or He's closer to us and she's further down the room. They might not be directly across from each other

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    No. Same way people still spell it Sabertooth, instead of SabREtooth.
    Saber and Sabre are just alternate spellings of the same word (American English vs. British English) and are pronounced the same. Rogue and rouge are two entirely different words with entirely different pronunciations.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Saber and Sabre are just alternate spellings of the same word (American English vs. British English) and are pronounced the same. Rogue and rouge are two entirely different words with entirely different pronunciations.
    Same principle though. You read the comics and see the words daily. There is ni reason for alternate or wrong spellings.

Spell it all as written officially. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    There is ni reason for alternate or wrong spellings.
    Well, there we are.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    What did Kitty expect, Remy and Rogue know how to do a honeymoon, Kitty might if she had actually gotten married...that and I think that Rogue is just standing farther away from the reader in that panel which is why she looks shorter with Gambit closer to us...
    She probably got up to go see what was going on and Gambit’s still over by the bed.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Hadn't seen it posted on these boards and wasn't sure where else to put it, but the Blue finale cover! And it's peng!!

694309._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Hadn't seen it posted on these boards and wasn't sure where else to put it, but the Blue finale cover! And it's peng!!

I don't know what to think.

I don't know why I have to think of this.

Embrace your destiny, SmallClops.

Quote Originally Posted by Jopi View Post

I don't know why I have to think of this.
    Yep, weird final cover

You can not take covers seriously but this is interesting considering Tyke's entire journey from his arrival to the present what he thinks of the course of his life and his future?

I doubt very much that it has something to do with the content do not expect Tyke to agree or admit his older version was right on something.

Love that pose. O5 Cyclops is embracing part of what made his adult self so great/controversial. Can't wait to see how this pans out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

To throw around some exaggerated prediction/assumption: With old Scott coming back, Marvel's finally dropping the "Omg my older-self is a fcking monster I'm gonna think every second about how not to be like him" plot from Tyke as his story wraps with Extermination?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    To throw around some exaggerated prediction/assumption: With old Scott coming back, Marvel's finally dropping the "Omg my older-self is a fcking monster I'm gonna think every second about how not to be like him" plot from Tyke as his story wraps with Extermination?
    Probably, but it will only start again with adult cyclops trying to find redemption. I dont think adult cyclops is comming back though. Its too early.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-22-2018 at 08:22 AM.