Page 213 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 1131632032092102112122132142152162172232633137131213 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 22342

Quote Originally Posted by Askanipsion View Post
    wow loving all the bearded Kurt art - glad to see it is crossing over to other books
    Agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I'm really digging all the love Bishop is getting.
    Real love would be letting him lead an X-team for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    They can push both.

Hell, I'd ship them lmao
    I've always wanted Storm and Bishop as a couple ever since they kept teasing it back in the 90s. I remember I even suggested it here before, but I got called a big dummy for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Was really hoping JDW would end double duty characters, but it looks like Nightcrawler is in UXM, just like Storm.
    As much as I love the prospect of more Nightcrawler or Jean Grey, having them on two or more prominent titles when so many characters are sidelined frustrates me. Ororo, Jean, Kurt, Logan etc., while widely popular characters, can't be in two places at once, nor should they be. Besides, double-duty ofc means that events cannot happen simultaneously, and piecing together a timeline for these books is a goliath task.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    I think it's all but confirmed.
    Bishop, Jubilee, and Psylocke definitely seem top picks.
    Yeah, I'll be very surprised if Bishop and Psylocke aren't on Uncanny. Jubilee's placement is a little more questionable, but JDW stating that Storm, Psylocke + Jubilee are set to appear in a book together indicates she's probably among the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    oh NP! And looks like Uncanny might be starting off with something HUGE that encompasses all the X-Men teams. Or at all the X-Men at the school not doing anything too important.
    If the rumors have any truth to them, I could see Hickman going all out and doing a "To me, my X-Men" equivalent to Avengers World. Having members from Blue, Gold, Red, Astonishing, New Mutants Dead Souls and Weapon X come together in conjunction with other notable mutants, to take on a colossal threat- a returned Apocalypse seems more than likely- would be a mighty feat to begin anew the Uncanny X-Men. All the books have felt very detached (despite Mojoworld and Phoenix Ressurection) so bringing everyone together would be a nice way to assess where everyone is at and remind readers of their ties.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So Yu is doing a cover for Uncanny with Bishop, Beast, Jean or Polaris, Nightcrawler and Storm (her Red costume after Kurt)
    3 pics on link https://mobile.twitter.com/XavierFil...507521/photo/1
    I would love for it to be Polaris, but that female figure is probably Jean. Anyway, if that's the core team I'll be a lil frustrated. Asides from Beast, I love all of those characters, but I don't think Hank, Jean, Kurt & Ororo should be among the core cast for Uncanny whilst Astonishing and Red exist with them as leads in those titles too. Especially when Rogue, Angel, Cannonball, Magik, Cable, Sunfire etc. don't have a fixated spot on the team roster/s

Interesting that Colossus was switched out for Bishop. I love that he's getting a big push atm. He now has appearances in Iceman, Multiple Man, Typhoid Fever and Uncanny. That's pretty notable. About time an X-Man of color other than Storm was at the forefront of the X-Men. He deserves a place among the heavy-hitters.

Looks like a neat little event too. I've always thought Typhoid Mary was a cool character (I hope Netflix gets her right). A story that encompasses Spidey, Iron Fist and the X-Men should be an interesting read. Last we saw her among mutants was when she worked for the Sisterhood I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Bishop, Jean (maybe Lorna???), Storm, Nightcrawler, Beast, Jubilee, and Psylocke. So far that's a pretty kickass lineup for Uncanny. From the Typhoid Mary: X-Men reveal, maybe Bobby links up with the team as well.
    I'm repeating myself here, but Jean, Ororo, Hank + Kurt shouldn't really be headlining Uncanny if Red continues as a title with a narrative of its own. If Red concluded after C.Nova is dealt with and Taylor were to write New X-Men or something instead, then I'd be open to the idea.

Iceman and/or Angel on Uncanny makes a lot of sense, even more so if Jean and Hank were to remain in Red and Astonishing.

Am I the only one disappointed there aren’t any costume redesigns? With the exception of Storm, all of them look like hideous dated monstrosities.
    I agree they're not ideal. Kurt & Ororo have the best uniforms of the bunch. Bishop, Jean & Iceman could do with costume redesigns, but given that Sina Grace just brought back Bobby's old look and Asrar just designed Jean's costume, we're probably stuck with them for a while.

I hate this Kurt beard crap. He can’t have a beard. It makes no sense.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Why do people say Bishop will be in Uncanny whilst the cast has not been announced yet?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I hate this Kurt beard crap. He can’t have a beard. It makes no sense.
    For the first tonne ever he looks handsome and you don't like it? Everybody has a beard latterly so why not Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    For the first tonne ever he looks handsome and you don't like it? Everybody has a beard latterly so why not Kurt.
    Kurt has often times been drawn very dashing, at least as far back as Alan Davis, but even earlier he was always a lady's man.

Furthermore, as someone who has an even, velvet-like coat of fur all over his body, he probably shouldn't grow a normal beard, but there has been at least one exception over the years, and that was his later Excalibur look, where he did sport a stubbly goatee along with his shaved head.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I think Kurt looks amazing with it. That’s not my issue. He has fur. Even Ansar said he only did it because he thought it looked good. Like he didn’t put any other thought into it. If he did.. it’s just not logical.

Work in progress by Terry Dodson. MMX 5 I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Furthermore, as someone who has an even, velvet-like coat of fur all over his body, he probably shouldn't grow a normal beard, but there has been at least one exception over the years, and that was his later Excalibur look, where he did sport a stubbly goatee along with his shaved head.

That look I liked as well. So I am all for it to have Kurt keep the beard and if they wanna shave his head along with it, I would not mind that at all.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    X-Men Black Mojo
    So adventure in the Wildways again? I hope it won't be as awful as the last one XP

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Great to see those crazy guys again! *clapclapclap*

Great to see her again, too. It's not usual she mixes up with mutants, also.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    There was one "event" in the mid 90's with her featuring Daredevil (with his horrible costume and the era of storytelling as well), Wolverine, and Ghost Rider.
    Yeah... Pretty poor, IMHO. There were much better stories: 'Bloody Mary' by Nocenti, Lightle & Harper (1994) and, very especially, 'Typhoid' by Nocenti & Van Fleet (1995/96). The last one, I think, is the ultimate tale about this character --superbly written and drawn.

She's getting a push because the character's appearing in the Iron Fist show.
    Yep: https://www.newsarama.com/40945-typh...iron-fist.html

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I think Kurt looks amazing with it. That’s not my issue. He has fur. Even Ansar said he only did it because he thought it looked good. Like he didn’t put any other thought into it. If he did.. it’s just not logical.
    I got to agree with Slicknikshady here. It's true that Kurt looks great with beard sometimes (e.g., 'The Winding Way' mini), but his face and body are fully covered by short fur, just like a cat or a dog. Obviously it grows hair over his head (male lions and horses have got a mane, too), but in decades of continuity there hadn't been a sole sign of hair growing in his jaw.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 07-31-2018 at 03:46 AM.

Jean Grey? Spider-Man? Iron Fist? All together in a single crossover story? Yes please!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Kurt has often times been drawn very dashing, at least as far back as Alan Davis, but even earlier he was always a lady's man.

And there's the crux...if he can grow hair separate and apart from his "velvet-like coat" he's obviously quite capable of growing facial hair. The hair on one's arms and legs do not grow at the same rate and length as the hair on one's face and head nor is it the exact same texture.

M&M X #2
    Wow Captain Britain throwback

Emma Frost
    New Cabal?