Page 229 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 1291792192252262272282292302312322332392793297291229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 22327
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    But it's the Kitty in the training uniform they want to ****.
    Not with that haircut.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Not with that haircut.
    They would've changed it if they wouldn't tap it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They would've changed it if they wouldn't tap it.
    We all just want to meet a nice jewish boy. And a doctor, mom will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

Shatterstar's new costume.

Again, liking that it's got 90's elements to it without fully regressing.
    I prefer the brown but I'm not ready to let go of Shatterstar's damn near perfect X-Factor costume just yet. D:

BANNED

He should give the gross blanket back to Hope.

Not sure if this has been posted but.. Steve McNiven is killing it!

This variant cover is something lol:

Spectacular Member

I am really unimpressed with Rictor and Shatterstar’s redesigns. I don’t understand why marvel seems to have such an opposition to men with long hair. Half the women have short hair, but men with long hair seem to not be allowed in comics anymore

Edit: scratch that, men with long hair seem to be banned from all media these days. Or if they do appear, they are usually portrayed creeps and/or criminals. Fork, even Thor has short hair now
    Last edited by tornshattered; 08-30-2018 at 04:19 AM.

I'm loving the Shatterstar and Rictor sketches we have seen so far! Somebody called it a 'space cowboy' look and I really like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I am really unimpressed with Rictor and Shatterstar’s redesigns. I don’t understand why marvel seems to have such an opposition to men with long hair. Half the women have short hair, but men with long hair seem to not be allowed in comics anymore

Edit: scratch that, men with long hair seem to be banned from all media these days. Or if they do appear, they are usually portrayed creeps and/or criminals. Fork, even Thor has short hair now
    I was always under the impression that Marvel kind of followed current real world trends with haircuts...I don't know if it's just where I live but it seems to me that long hair for men is not a trend right now, and I keep seeing women with the short pixie cuts everywhere. Shatterstar would have been cooler with his traditional hair but I don't think it's a big deal

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The thing is that Shatterstar hasn't had his long hair for an extended period of time since 2004, and Rictor going back to a very clearly punk rock aesthetic is only a sort of natural change. He hasn't had a real design aesthetic of his own since he got rid of it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Ita vero!
    Yes Yes! Give the people what they want, Shatty crew! Nude, extensively acrobatic fighting!

I love Rictor's look. Shatty's is good too, but I love his design at the bottom left more. Kitty's uniform is so tired. She needs to go back to trying different costumes regularly or something because she's been boring for quite some time, IMO. I feel like I need to offer up some cash for Marvel to throw that costume and any variation of it in the trash never to return.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm pretty sure the bottom left Shatterstar bust is him without the headgear and poncho.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I love Rictor's look. Shatty's is good too, but I love his design at the bottom left more. Kitty's uniform is so tired. She needs to go back to trying different costumes regularly or something because she's been boring for quite some time, IMO. I feel like I need to offer up some cash for Marvel to throw that costume and any variation of it in the trash never to return.
    Kitty needs to get something like what Psylocke had for a little while before she became British again, and return to the Shadowcat moniker.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Kitty had a variation of the Shadowcat costume in Guardians of the Galaxy. But then Guggs came in and that outfit became a casualty of his unhealthy obsession with a 13-year old. Probably didn't help that Kitty was in a relationship with a dude not called Colossus during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted but.. Steve McNiven is killing it!

This variant cover is something lol:
    Agreed! Love McNiven's art and Young's variants. They're always worth collecting. Hope I can find one at NYCC this year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.