Page 260 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 1602102502562572582592602612622632642703103607601260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 22326
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Finch variant
    Great Cover.
    Awesome that Finch is back illustrating Marvel comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Never undervalue a Guthrie.

SHAME!
    I don't have anything against him but too many white funny pretty boys in one team feels redundant.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Ultimate Member

Well Sam was never really the jokester that Bobby is, and there's only two white guys on the team...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I don't have anything against him but too many white funny pretty boys in one team feels redundant.
    because they're SOOO much alike *rollseyes*

It's a representation of each generation of Xmen....which is what the teams SHOULD consist of....Cannonball is one of the only New Mutants that weren't turned T.O. in the Dark Souls mini.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Finch variant
    I'm liking this team-up but gah, why can't these artists get Kurt's eyes right. First white, now red.

Still not a fan of the beard. Guess I'm stuck on Dave Cockrum saying that Kurt does not grow facial hair. How the hell do you shave a furry face?

Yeah, I definitely want to see more teams made up of different generations. That could have been something for the Generations brand Marvel had a while ago but we got nostalgia instead lol.

The Finch cover takes me back to Messiah Complex. It's great to see some weight behind the X-men again!

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    I'm liking this team-up but gah, why can't these artists get Kurt's eyes right. First white, now red.

Still not a fan of the beard. Guess I'm stuck on Dave Cockrum saying that Kurt does not grow facial hair. How the hell do you shave a furry face?
    I guess his demon-maggott body is different? lol, bs.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Great Cover.
    Awesome that Finch is back illustrating Marvel comics.
    I’m so ready to get Finch on an X-Men book. Can’t go wrong with the Jim Lee/Marc Silvestri school for the mutant books.

I want a Finch X-Force cover so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well Sam was never really the jokester that Bobby is, and there's only two white guys on the team...
    Bobby, Sam and Kurt (maybe) are white.

Also, Bishop seems to be a very prominent fixture in these group shots, I wonder if he's the leader.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-13-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You all realize that Beast is on the team too right?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Also, Bishop seems to be a very prominent fixture in these group shots, I wonder if he's the leader.
    Bishop should definitely be a leader of an X-team. Probably something more along the lines of X-Factor Investigations or X-Force, given his mutant police/soldier background, but he'd be great in that role. Claremont did a little of that in his later X-Treme/XSE-Uncanny, run, and I'd love to see more of that.

Bishop leading a team of:
    Sage
    Monet
    Sunspot
    Shatterstar
    Rictor
    Wolverine

would be great, for example.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Bishop should definitely be a leader of an X-team. Probably something more along the lines of X-Factor Investigations or X-Force, given his mutant police/soldier background, but he'd be great in that role. Claremont did a little of that in his later X-Treme/XSE-Uncanny, run, and I'd love to see more of that.

Bishop leading a team of:
    Sage
    Monet
    Sunspot
    Shatterstar
    Rictor
    Wolverine

would be great, for example.
    I think Bishop is a badass but honestly don’t see him as a better leader than Sunspot.

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    I think Bishop is a badass but honestly don’t see him as a better leader than Sunspot.
    Sunspot got a great highlight in his recent Avengers runs, for sure, but before that, he barely showed any leadership potential. Given the right focus by good writers, Bishop could easily be a better leader than Roberto. Roberto spent his childhood playing soccer as a spoiled brat. Bishop spent his childhood fleeing concentration camps, fighting armies of Emplates, and becoming the youngest commander in the XSE(after Shard), leading squads against rogue mutants. In Claremont's X-Treme, he had Bishop lead a squad of X-Men while Storm was away and I think Roberto was even involved in that arc to some degree(he was head of the LA X-Corperation branch at the time). The potential is there. Roberto has a greater mind for politics and finance, but I think Bishop would school him everytime in terms of battle tactics, strategy, investigation, etc.

Sunspot, Cannonball, Magik, and Moonstar are deserve A list positions at this point. They are grown and are great characters. I would have loved to see Sunspot on the Uncanny X-men Team.