Page 272 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 1722222622682692702712722732742752762823223727721272 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 22344
    BANNED

LOVE that Psylocke +Jubilee are together again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Mr. and missx
    Attachment 73659
    Uncanny
    Attachment 73660
    Love that Gambit/Daryl pic

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Huh? I guess this was maybe originally the second arc of Sina's Iceman mini or something?

BANNED

Why does it seem like Sina uses characters that have moved on from the era he's trying to write them in?

(i.e. like Daken being evil)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Why does it seem like Sina uses characters that have moved on from the era he's trying to write them in?

(i.e. like Daken being evil)
    Daken has been not been consistently written for awhile now. That's hardly on Sina.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Daken has been not been consistently written for awhile now. That's hardly on Sina.
    And to be fair, Daken was evil when Sina picked him up. He hadnt been used in Taylor's ANW yet (where he was more good). He was morally gray, leaning towards bad in Blue. You are right in that he defnitely is not written consitently

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And to be fair, Daken was evil when Sina picked him up. He hadnt been used in Taylor's ANW yet (where he was more good). He was morally gray, leaning towards bad in Blue. You are right in that he defnitely is not written consitently
    It was a good number of months were he was a "good guy" in ANW because it was several story arcs and it wasn't until Orphan X that he was in Iceman.

It is a general X-office issue because with everything over the past 3 years or so you're scratching your head trying to find out when everything fits into each other.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It was a good number of months were he was a "good guy" in ANW because it was several story arcs and it wasn't until Orphan X that he was in Iceman.

It is a general X-office issue because with everything over the past 3 years or so you're scratching your head trying to find out when everything fits into each other.
    Um no. Daken wasnt used in ANW until after ResurrXion started. He made his first appearance in #21 (June 2017) and was in Iceman #4 (August 2017). He wasnt being used for several story arcs in ANW. Sina has talked about this and when he was offered the book, he wanted to use Daken and got clearance to do so bc he was told that Taylor wouldnt be using the character till further down the line. It wasnt his fault when he saw ANW #21 make print with Daken in there but by then his story was already written. #21 itself was a quick appearance and Daken was used in a larger capacity with Orphan X which came out in Oct 2017, months after Iceman
    Last edited by Havok83; 11-14-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

these would be some cute wallpapers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

I'm gonna guess the second one is another premonition because I don't see Psylocke getting up from a wound like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Um no. Daken wasnt used in ANW until after ResurrXion started. He made his first appearance in #21 (June 2017) and was in Iceman #4 (August 2017). He wasnt being used for several story arcs in ANW. Sina has talked about this and when he was offered the book, he wanted to use Daken and got clearance to do so bc he was told that Taylor wouldnt be using the character till further down the line. It wasnt his fault when he saw ANW #21 make print with Daken in there but by then his story was already written. #21 itself was a quick appearance and Daken was used in a larger capacity with Orphan X which came out in Oct 2017, months after Iceman
    I was just think of the story possibilities of Human Torch, Iceman, and DAKEN!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

Art is nice, but I miss when the XMen were actually creative with their powers and battles were fun. These big splashes while nice looking are not nuanced and quite boring.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I was just think of the story possibilities of Human Torch, Iceman, and DAKEN!
    Unfortunately Marvel wouldn't publish the REALLY interesting stories you could have with them...