Page 273 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 1732232632692702712722732742752762772833233737731273 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 22202

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

Beautiful art.

Looks like things are starting to get really apocalyptic. I suspect this is when Nate Grey will step in. We know how powerful he is and if anyone can revamp reality on the level of House of M, it's him.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Ultimate Member

Makes me wonder if at the end of Nate's rampage when he's finally defeated or whatever if he'll use his powers to reset reality...a quick way to undo or rewrite whatever Marvel wants to change about the X-Men without actually going through a full story about it...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Makes me wonder if at the end of Nate's rampage when he's finally defeated or whatever if he'll use his powers to reset reality...a quick way to undo or rewrite whatever Marvel wants to change about the X-Men without actually going through a full story about it...
    Why do you think Nate is the bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

Well if we go on what's presented to us it seems like HE'S the one who's created a new four horsemen. They all have very interesting "classical mythology" looks to them that matches his jesus figure sheen. Also would match up with my Warren leaves suddenly right when the Madrox army shows up, if Nate is responsible for kidnapping folks (trying to avoid spoilers of Uncanny #1). Would also explain why certain villains are running in fear as well.

Astonishing Member

From Tamaki's twitter
    IMG_20181115_133629.jpg
    The return of uncanny x cow (playing D & D) is the return we all need and deserve
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 11-15-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    From Tamaki's twitter
    IMG_20181115_133629.jpg
    The return of uncanny x cow (playing D & D) is the return we all need and deserve
    That look on Gabby's face is just adorable.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    From Tamaki's twitter
    IMG_20181115_133629.jpg
    Is that Anole on the left?

Also, X-Cow playing DnD may be the best thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Is that Anole on the left?

Also, X-Cow playing DnD may be the best thing I've ever seen.
    I suspect it's some random, unnamed background student.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I'm gonna guess the second one is another premonition because I don't see Psylocke getting up from a wound like that.
    There's a reason she used to wear armour. She tends to get impaled a lot without it. Must be a phalic thing with her. /shrug.
    Being a close combatant with no healing ability, and being genuinely squishy, makes things like this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Simple because all those who try to change reality or change the world with the use of force against the will of some even with good intentions or to create peace will always be portrayed as a villain, dictator or egoist who will inevitably fail. In the best of alternatives some may see him as savior or a dreamer but in the end he will be crushed by the weight of their own dreams.

This happens all the time and has several cases in human history.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-15-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Well if we go on what's presented to us it seems like HE'S the one who's created a new four horsemen. They all have very interesting "classical mythology" looks to them that matches his jesus figure sheen. Also would match up with my Warren leaves suddenly right when the Madrox army shows up, if Nate is responsible for kidnapping folks (trying to avoid spoilers of Uncanny #1). Would also explain why certain villains are running in fear as well.
    Yeah, that's what we have been thinking in the Angel thread for a while now. The Horseman costumes all match what Jesus Nate is wearing. He also would have reasons to dislike Apocalypse and try to hunt him down, no matter what it took. Same for the rest of the villains who are being hunted. Nate would also have the ability to take mental control over the Horseman if he needed to. And all of this would make even more sense if Nate is either working with Legion, possessed by him, or flat out is Legion, as most people have suspected for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Simple because all those who try to change reality or change the world with the use of force against the will of some even with good intentions or to create peace will always be portrayed as a villain, dictator or egoist who will inevitably fail. In the best of alternatives some may see him as savior or a dreamer but in the end he will be crushed by the weight of their own dreams.

This happens all the time and has several cases in human history.
    Yeah, Nate seems to be heading down the trail of benevolent dictator who fails. And if Legion is involved with Nate, that's how Nate could change reality.
    Now that I have posted this, watch me end up being wrong, and looking like a fool.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    There's a reason she used to wear armour. She tends to get impaled a lot without it. Must be a phalic thing with her. /shrug.
    Being a close combatant with no healing ability, and being genuinely squishy, makes things like this happen.
    And here some were thinking that was all because of the whole Asian thing...guess not...

Anyway though you could say the old that much power corrupts and all...and yeah they could use that power to change reality when all is said and done...

Finally some colors I enjoy, compositions are nice too.

But..I can't say I havve much of an investment in what the hell is going on. I may hibernate until spring regarding main X titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Finally some colors I enjoy, compositions are nice too.

But..I can't say I havve much of an investment in what the hell is going on. I may hibernate until spring regarding main X titles.
    The colors are GORGEOUS. I can't get over it. If only Russell Dauterman was in this penciler lineup.