Page 293 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 1932432832892902912922932942952962973033433937931293 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 22327

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Is it Marvel?

Mighty Member

Is it Marvel?
    Yes it is.

Let's start with editorial actually doing their job and clearing up what timeframe everything takes place in. Seriously, I'm sure someone can take a dump on a sheet of paper and Marvel would still print it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean, Scott, Storm, Wolverine, Xavier, Magneto. Some people are sick of these characters but they are the X-men. Without them franchice wouldn't be as big and it wouldn't interest me in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean, Scott, Storm, Wolverine, Xavier, Magneto. Some people are sick of these characters but they are the X-men. Without them franchice wouldn't be as big and it wouldn't interest me in the slightest.
    Franchise can easily live without any character.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Franchise can easily live without any character.
    Any character except Wolverine because he's his own franchise. And I'd argue Magneto story-wise just because the series lacks good antagonists. But the rest don't actually have to be there, no.

Secret Empire, Marvel's gonna keep doing the thing typical of companies: try to sweep it under the rug and hope everyone forgets about it with time.
    The event was financially successful and there are confirmed future plans for Hydra Cap, and its shadow lingers over a lot of books, even though only a few are directly following up on it. That was also intentional, to not be as focused on the immediate aftermath as past events. I mean, this is a Brevoort Office project, not X-Office. They actually plan and shiz.

BANNED

Brevoort, the master planner behind AvX, AXIS and Civil War II.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The event was financially successful and there are confirmed future plans for Hydra Cap, and its shadow lingers over a lot of books, even though only a few are directly following up on it. That was also intentional, to not be as focused on the immediate aftermath as past events. I mean, this is a Brevoort Office project, not X-Office. They actually plan and shiz.
    At present, I'd classify everything tied to Secret Empire and these cited elements as "winning the battle but losing the war." People have a tendency to look short term at what's visible while missing the long game and what's happening that they aren't seeing (and probably will never see).
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member

Secret Empire, even if not great, was much better than IvX (editors shitting the bed) or Civil War II (Bendis shitting the bed).

Fantastic Member

no preview art yet but whilce portacio is working on a pretty big x-project coming later in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    no preview art yet but whilce portacio is working on a pretty big x-project coming later in 2019
    Maybe Uncanny

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    Didn't rob liefeld say he was working in a big xmen event for 2019

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Didn't rob liefeld say he was working in a big xmen event for 2019
    A few people are saying that. Greg Pak recently tweet he had another Marvel book coming out, but couldn't give details. Only thing he did say is that at least one character that appeared in Weapon X would be appearing in this new series.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    A few people are saying that. Greg Pak recently tweet he had another Marvel book coming out, but couldn't give details. Only thing he did say is that at least one character that appeared in Weapon X would be appearing in this new series.
    I think it is Deadpool. Also I hope it is not that Hulk/Wolverine thing.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think it is Deadpool. Also I hope it is not that Hulk/Wolverine thing.
    Probably not. Weapon H has some other kind of series coming out after this current one ends. I think it was Wolverine fighting it or something.

Far as who the character is, the fact Pak said "appears" sounds fishy. So it may be Deadpool, or Hell, it may be Nuke. It sounds like a character who didn't have the biggest part that he's gonna bring up again.