Page 340 of 1455 FirstFirst ... 2402903303363373383393403413423433443503904408401340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 21811
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    More Logan is a good thing imo and Cyclops just returned to the living... let im live.
    Logan should be stayed dead to me. Lol

His return has already had negative effects for me.

Permanent Death to Wolverine!!!!!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I hope they restrain Logan to one book until his solo gets rebooted. I'm sick of this current treatment.
    "Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Logan just came back (also Cyclops) and people are already complaining???
    My god!
    Good thing they are on their own team

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    My god!
    I mean Logan was barely even gone. Between OML, Jimmy, Daken, poorly written Sabretooth and Laura's new personality it's not like Marvel was hurting for Wolverines in their books. And they seriously dragged out his return, with those one page post credit scenes in every book and 4 different minis searching for him and yet another mini that's actually about his return

Cyke came back almost immediately after O5 Tyke left.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Logan should be stayed dead to me. Lol

His return has already had negative effects for me.

Permanent Death to Wolverine!!!!!
    I won't even ask how a fictional character could effect you on that level, but some of you Wolverine haters are just gonna have to realize you're in the minority on your opinions about Logan no matter how loud you get. Exert that energy on something positive instead I say... it's healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I hope they restrain Logan to one book until his solo gets rebooted. I'm sick of this current treatment.
    I too hope Logan is restrained to just his solo when he returns fully. He can be part timer with the team like Batman was with the Justice League. Logan is my favorite so I don't want him saddled with the mess that is the X-books right now. I always said Madripoor was like his Gotham and he's already got the rogue's gallery to make it work. The real question is does Marvel have any folks there to make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    My god!
    He came back two years ago. Not even mentioning that half the appearances of Old Man Logan were just regular Logan with gray hair, characterization-wise, but he’s already had so many minis surrounded by him. He even has a role in Dead Man Logan, Duggan’s space opera (with a maxi attached), page backups in several titles, and now Return of Wolverine. He’s already oversaturated and we don’t even have a proper resolution to his return.

Can you really blame anyone for already being tired of him?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He came back two years ago. Not even mentioning that half the appearances of Old Man Logan were just regular Logan with gray hair, characterization-wise, but he’s already had so many minis surrounded by him. He even has a role in Dead Man Logan, Duggan’s space opera (with a maxi attached), page backups in several titles, and now Return of Wolverine. He’s already oversaturated and we don’t even have a proper resolution to his return.

You're right, sorry. Sometimes I can be a bit sensitive, don't mind me

I bet the majority of those already tired of him wasn't even reading those books with OML. I mean if you hate Logan so much(the old man or not), why would you punish yourself like that?

I won't even ask how a fictional character could effect you on that level, but some of you Wolverine haters are just gonna have to realize you're in the minority on your opinions about Logan no matter how loud you get. Exert that energy on something positive instead I say... it's healthier..
    There is nothing positive. I am someone who doesn't take much to please. But sadly every piece of fiction I got invested in was plagued with tearing down my favorite characters. Then having non-favorites crammed down my throat.
    I guess it's a curse for tge types of characters I tend to like.

Fiction is my escape from reality because reality has constantly been a disappointment. So to try & get some relief through a good story, only for that to go to Hell leaves very little to celebrate.

I check back in hopes of getting thrown a bone in a mini, or something, but it hasn't happened yet.

Others have to realize the people are gonna vent if they're not pleased, and it's easy to say "be positive" if you're on the end that's getting what makes you happy. Others aren't that lucky.

It's like a rich person telling a poor person not to fixate on money. Lol Logan is your favorite. Great for you. Creed was one of my favorites, and he's constantly used a Logan's bitch. So you can see why I would be sick of him, since my favorite is continuously sacrificed to make him look good.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-05-2019 at 01:24 PM.

I bet the majority of those already tired of him wasn't even reading those books with OML. I mean if you hate Logan so much(the old man or not), why would you punish yourself like that?
    Maybe. I mean he also had big roles in Marvel’s blockbuster events like Civil War II, Inhumans vs X-Men, and Phoenix Resurrection, that would be kind of hard to ignore.

Maybe. I mean he also had big roles in Marvel’s blockbuster events like Civil War II, Inhumans vs X-Men, and Phoenix Resurrection, that would be kind of hard to ignore.
    Hell I read Weapon X for Sabretooth, but guess who I had to sit through there? OML....And that series was enough to make me tired of him. Especially when he was already in Gold. And got his own solo for existing. Why WX too?
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-05-2019 at 05:07 PM.

There is nothing positive. I am someone who doesn't take much to please. But sadly every piece of fiction I got invested in was plagued with tearing down my favorite characters. Then having non-favorites crammed down my throat.
    I guess it's a curse for tge types of characters I tend to like.

Fiction is my escape from reality because reality has constantly been a disappointment. So to try & get some relief through a good story, only for that to go to Hell leaves very little to celebrate.

I check back in hopes of getting thrown a bone in a mini, or something, but it hasn't happened yet.

Others have to realize the people are gonna vent if they're not pleased, and it's easy to say "be positive" if you're on the end that's getting what makes you happy. Others aren't that lucky.

It's like a rich person telling a poor person not to fixate on money. Lol Logan is your favorite. Great for you. Creed was one of my favorites, and he's constantly used a Logan's bitch. So you can see why I would be sick of him, since my favorite is continuously sacrificed to make him look good.
    Logan is my favorite, but I haven't enjoyed much of what they done with him in a long time. I anticipate more Logan because I'm curious to see if they'll get it right this time. In a way Logan is a victim of his own success, like Deadpool. These days it's very rare to find an enjoyable Deadpool to read about.

Hell I read Weapon X for Sabretooth, but guess who I had to sit through there? OML....And that series was enough to make me tired,of him. Especially when he was already in Gold. Why WX too?
    Weapon X is pretty conected with Logan more than any other member, it would be weird if it wasn't there. Or at least mentioned, not that i mattered honestly, that book was a yawn fest regardless of the characther, Pak has a big decline of quality over the years, so you were screwed from day one sadly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Logan is my favorite, but I haven't enjoyed much of what they done with him in a long time. I anticipate more Logan because I'm curious to see if they'll get it right this time. In a way Logan is a victim of his own success, like Deadpool. These days it's very rare to find an enjoyable Deadpool to read about.
    We have gotten a decent run since Millar and that one wasn't that good if you ask. And outside of X-Force nothing good has been done with him in the X-Books since Morrison. So i pretty much feel the same.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I don't even remember his role in Civil War 2, In IvX they jobbed him out to some teen Inhuman and that was that. Phoenix Resurrection, ok sure, but it involved Jean lol. YOu know Marvel can't resist those Jean/Logan interactions(I wish they'd stop). From I remember, his role wasn't overbearing or anything. If anything the spotlight was all on Kitty.

Hell I read Weapon X for Sabretooth, but guess who I had to sit through there? OML....And that series was enough to make me tired of him. Especially when he was already in Gold. And got his own soli for existing. Why WX too?
    Weapon X did nobody any favors as far as characterization goes and Logan dipped out early IIRC. I won't even ask why you were reading X-Men Gold either.. I mean unless you get off on seeing Storm take naps mid battle lol.