Page 341 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 2412913313373383393403413423433443453513914418411341 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 22327
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I don't even remember his role in Civil War 2, In IvX they jobbed him out to some teen Inhuman and that was that. Phoenix Resurrection, ok sure, but it involved Jean lol. YOu know Marvel can't resist those Jean/Logan interactions(I wish they'd stop). From I remember, his role wasn't overbearing or anything. If anything the spotlight was all on Kitty.

Weapon X did nobody any favors as far as characterization goes and Logan dipped out early IIRC. I won't even ask why you were reading X-Men Gold either.. I mean unless you get off on seeing Storm take naps mid battle lol.
    I didn't read Gold. But I knew he was there, where he should've stayed. Lol If he just had to be on a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I don't even remember his role in Civil War 2, In IvX they jobbed him out to some teen Inhuman and that was that. Phoenix Resurrection, ok sure, but it involved Jean lol. YOu know Marvel can't resist those Jean/Logan interactions(I wish they'd stop). From I remember, his role wasn't overbearing or anything. If anything the spotlight was all on Kitty.
    My point wasn’t on quality, the point is that he was spread thin across multiple events and books that fans can’t necessarily avoid.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    My point wasn’t on quality, the point is that he was spread thin across multiple events and books that fans can’t necessarily avoid.
    Agreed. It's one thing to just not read a book someone is in. But if they're in damn near everything, there's no escape.

I keep getting flashbacks to Spike getting shoehorned into Angel's series.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. It's one thing to just not read a book someone is in. But if they're in damn near everything, there's no escape.

I keep getting flashbacks to Spike getting shoehorned into Angel's series.
    Well, in fairness, the trope for a character appearing in stuff just to have it sell not because they're actually involved IS called "Wolverine Publicity".

OML was the most annoying part of Phoenix Resurrection and I wish Jean could have returned without that creeper being involved. At least she put him in his place in the Red Annual. May the Loganless Age of X-man live long and prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Meh, the only one that find worth to get upset over is the PR one, mostly for how dumn that dinner scene was (yeah she isn't "your Jean" either idiot) and even that was short lived. The rest, i don't get why is about their apperances there migth anoy you, unless that his mere presence is enougth.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Meh, the only one that find worth to get upset over is the PR one, mostly for how dumn that dinner scene was (yeah she isn't "your Jean" either idiot) and even that was short lived. The rest, i don't get why is about their apperances there migth anoy you, unless that his mere presence is enougth.
    I love that moment from Battle of the Atom

Wolverine: "Remember Slim, this isn't our Jean."
    Cyclops: "She was never YOUR Jean."

Didn't that Jean blow herself up because she couldn't stand listening to those two losers anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Didn't that Jean blow herself up because she couldn't stand listening to those two losers anymore?
    It seemed like that. For a while there, she was saying what most fans were thinking: that the Schism was dumb as hell and both Scott and Logan should know better.

She blew up because her powers had grown beyond what her body could handle, hence the mask to restrict them.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Not really, she was becoming too powerful and it was stated that her powers were damaging her and she needed the xorn costume to live.
    She was also pretty flirtatious to adult Cyclops
    ce3cadf70c569660f62e01522285b9fe.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-05-2019 at 02:54 PM.

BANNED

Wasn't that Jean an empty shell kept together by Xavier Jr.'s telepathy?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Wasn't that Jean an empty shell kept together by Xavier Jr.'s telepathy?
    after her suicide, yes

A page before she blew herself up lol Cathartic.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Ah, Jean Grey blowing herself up rather than concede she was kind of an a-hole too. Classic.

Anyway. LMAO at those panels of Scott and Logan. Good to know JDW is being a good sport (for now, at least) about them getting back together.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Ah, Jean Grey blowing herself up rather than concede she was kind of an a-hole too. Classic.

Anyway. LMAO at those panels of Scott and Logan. Good to know JDW is being a good sport (for now, at least) about them getting back together.
    Well, villains tend to project their insecurities.

Also, I can't stop laughing from Scott's and Logan's expressions.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia