Page 344 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 2442943343403413423433443453463473483543944448441344 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 22259

Wow, I missed a lot these past few weeks.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Yes, please.

Also, I'm really late to this because I don't keep up with Wolverine (and I would just like to know for context going into UXM #11), but may someone briefly explain to me how Wolverine returned? I'm shocked that I still don't know this after all the minis and his appearances detailing his return.
    Some resurrection-powered lady brings him back for reasons. There's like memory/amnesia stuff again for some reason. Also fire claws for some reason. You're better off just knowing he's back somehow and going from there because the main thrust of the story is by Charles Soule and it's super drawn out over like 50 tie-in issues (which only like 5 issues have anything to do with wolverine and the 5th issue still isn't out, after like a year of him on the path to return).

Carlos Gomez is really good. I guess he is new artist for Marvel?

BANNED

Yes, please.

Also, I'm really late to this because I don't keep up with Wolverine (and I would just like to know for context going into UXM #11), but may someone briefly explain to me how Wolverine returned? I'm shocked that I still don't know this after all the minis and his appearances detailing his return.
    We're not sure because it seems to be through the power of his new villain, Persephone. But his whole current state kind of contradicts her powerset, so a more specific explanation should come at Return of Wolverine #5, whenever that comes out.

Yes, please.

He was resurrected by a woman than can create zombies and for some unexplained reason, he has hot claws now, we don't know how that conect with this because the last issue hasn't come out, it got delayed until the 20 of this month.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Carlos Gomez is really good. I guess he is new artist for Marvel?
    He was the artist for Red Sonja until recently and apparently did one of the Infinity Warps books. Uncanny seems to be his second Marvel gig.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I don't consider him bad like some treat him, but he's not in his prime anymore and doesn't have Matt Wilson to cover his back on the colors department. So I'd rather have other options and Gomez is awesome.
    I agreed, i don't think that he is bad, but he is not as good as he used to be sadly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Maybe Larroca was fired for insulting the colorist on facebook? Hopefully.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Maybe Larroca was fired for insulting the colorist on facebook? Hopefully.
    I don't think you get fired for those kinds of things. PAD still has a job.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I don't think you get fired for those kinds of things. PAD still has a job.
    What does get you fired? Racial slurs? Not meeting deadlines? Low sales? Not swearing blood alliegence to Avi Arad?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    What does get you fired? Racial slurs? Not meeting deadlines? Low sales? Not swearing blood alliegence to Avi Arad?
    Is Avi Arad still even there?

PAD probably survived because he publicly apologized, which is good. Larroca probably got a reprimand or they can just not renew his contract. Since it didn't cause an actual blowup on Twitter or whatnot, it could go either way.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Is Avi Arad still even there?
    Arad bathes in the blood of Sony interns while guzzling down cherry Coke from his Spidey sippy-cup.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    PAD probably survived because he publicly apologized, which is good. Larroca probably got a reprimand or they can just not renew his contract. Since it didn't cause an actual blowup on Twitter or whatnot, it could go either way.
    He apologized for the Roma racism, he never apologized for saying Larry Stroman ruined his X-Factor run (and still occasionally brings it up).

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He apologized for the Roma racism, he never apologized for saying Larry Stroman ruined his X-Factor run (and still occasionally brings it up).
    oooooooooooh yeah I can't see 'em giving a fork