Page 370 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 2703203603663673683693703713723733743804204708701370 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 22207

Would still love to see a trans x-character who isn’t a shapeshifter or body morpher. No need to make them a character that is some abstract being that takes on the persona of two people with different genders or a shapeshifter that is forced to be a certain gender by their partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I wish she would go for a different hair color, I feel like green hair is kinda Polaris thing
    As a drag queen, Darkveil's hair can and should change all the time to serve different lewks.

Grace's Iceman was a blessing. Marvel would be stupid to sit on a character like Darkveil.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    As a drag queen, Darkveil's hair can and should change all the time to serve different lewks.

Grace's Iceman was a blessing. Marvel would be stupid to sit on a character like Darkveil.
    Marvel would be stupid to not give Grace more work in their line, but surely that would neve--

Damn it, Jughead.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Marvel would be stupid to not give Grace more work in their line, but surely that would neve--

Damn it, Jughead.
    Maybe in the next all new all different status quo?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Offbeat View Post
    I could see it being a young [male identifying as female]* but part of his* power is a Groundhog Day loop. His* body will revert back to what it was that morning no matter how [bad the damage done is.]* Strike of midnight thing even.
    *trans woman/girl *her *her *good the transition is

Maybe in the next all new all different status quo?
    They also let Chris Hastings slip away from them, so I ain't holding my breath.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Reminds me of when we saw an exotic dancer who dressed like classic Psylocke for the aesthetic

Extraordinary Member

I think the main difference between Loki and Mystique is that, when it comes to Loki, every writer comes at him with a different idea of how masculine or feminine he is. And every artist has a different vision of how masculine or feminine he is. And it works.

Mystique is just a woman who certainly has a masculine bent a lot of the time, but she's still clearly presented as a woman.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Pretty ominous line with Gambit, when JDW says he's committed to Rogue, then adds "we hope" to it.....Hmmm lol

The Storm v. Magneto deal has me intrigued. All the art looks great too. So these should be interesting upcomers.

Already saw that pic of Gambit. Not new.

Give me normal X-Positions and not that troll answers.

At least we got a new teaser from that new X-book, looks like the same book that we saw the Tempus teaser in (both had RB Silva art).

BANNED

At which point will people actually stop with the "WHERE WILL THAT CHARACTER APPEAR NEXT" questions? Only reason I can imagine them being picked is because they're the majority of what they get.