Page 380 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 2803303703763773783793803813823833843904304808801380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 22318
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Hm, that Uncanny X-men cover seems quite interesting. Wonder what's happening with Emma there?

Also, JDW's comments on Scott are probably intentional considering the cover he revealed. Then again, it is true, but it's not like he tries to hook up with someone, and if he does it's for a long time.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 03-11-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Of course they don't. Frankly, with the way the kids are handled I'd be amazed if anyone on the X-Men even realized she ever existed, and wasn't just a blurred face in the crowd.
    The response is odd. Besides Velocidad and Chamber (or did Gabe just not tell him) should already know unless he means “X-Men” X-Men like Jean, Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine etc etc. Not only that but even if they did know, so what? I don’t think Logan knowing that Loa’s dead would impact her. Someone save this for when I’m wrong.

Kitty would have to grow her hair back out again. I'd like to HOPE he's having a sit-down with Laura, but I've learned not to.
    I don’t think Laura and Logan are meeting until after Age of X-Man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The artist for it is Paulo Siqueira and the tease has art by ramon rosanas

It's not going to happen. Ororo isn't crazy to dump Tchalla for Scott.
    Where does it say that's Rosanas' art?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Scott really needs to learn how to be single for some time. he always switching women, that isn't a good look
    But it's cool. I suppose. As someone said, Scott more a serial monogamist. But that somewhat factors into the hookup culture. Marvel doesn't seem to be about doing long-term forever lasting romances. Some will be like Scott, and be serial monogs where they have a different main squeeze of the decade. And some characters like Domino, Psylocke, Wolverine, and Deadpool who just hookup at random whenever it's convenient.

Then some characters just have rotten luck of hardly getting anything.

Poor Jubilee may still be a virgin. Lord knows she doesn't get a lot of guys or girls.
    Monet has slept with 2 guys on panel, but only ever had 1 relationship back in the 90's when she was 17.
    I am not sure on Jean. Before the Bishop deal, I can't recall if she had anyone other than Scott. She kissed Logan, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Where does it say that's Rosanas' art?
    I recognized it. it is the style he used on age of x-men alpha

Scott really needs to learn how to be single for some time. he always switching women, that isn't a good look
    From the beginning of Bendis until his death he was single, he had an amicable exes relationship with Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    But it's cool. I suppose. As someone said, Scott more a serial monogamist. But that somewhat factors into the hookup culture. Marvel doesn't seem to be about doing long-term forever lasting romances. Some will be like Scott, and be serial monogs where they have a different main squeeze of the decade. And some characters like Domino, Psylocke, Wolverine, and Deadpool who just hookup at random whenever it's convenient.

Poor Jubilee may still be a virgin. Lord knows she doesn't get a lot of guys or girls.
    Monet has slept with 2 guys on panel, but only ever had 1 relationship back in the 90's when she was 17.
    I am not sure on Jean. Before the Bishop deal, I can't recall if she had anyone other than Scott. She kissed Logan, I know.
    Scott isn't a guy that does one night stands for sure. But I still think that for a guy that likes to say that he never stopped loving someone, he is very sloppy on that.

Jubilee was having a thing with Chamber, I think it is safe to say they had slept together.

Jean never had anything besides Logan. Many guys were interested on her, but she was always loyal to Scott.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    From the beginning of Bendis until his death he was single, he had an amicable exes relationship with Emma.
    Unless he was getting some in the afterlife, which he clearly has no memories of. No luck there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

Thanks to Jeen, she has two short relationships, one with Young Beast and with that guy from college. But we don't know how long they lasted and how far they went, since most of it happened off-screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Its really the only time the character has ever been single for a significant amount of time since he got with Jean. He usually tends to move on fast. I cant judge him too harshly, bc I can relate

He broke up with Emma a long time ago. He has been single too long.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Scott isn't a guy that does one night stands for sure. But I still think that for a guy that likes to say that he never stopped loving someone, he is very sloppy on that.
    Can't help but agree. lol I'll say no more there, as we know how that debate can go......on & on for years.

Jubilee was having a thing with Chamber, I think it is safe to say they had slept together.
    I'd like to believe that, especially since I like the idea of them together. But given how Marvel has devoted no panel time to them since Strain, I wonder if that even counts for anything at this point.

But I suppose long as no writer or editor contradicts anything, then it's safe to assume they're still together.

Jean never had anything besides Logan. Many guys were interested on her, but she was always loyal to Scott.
    Tsk tsk. Poor Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its really the only time the character has ever been single for a significant amount of time since he got with Jean. He usually tends to move on fast. I cant judge him too harshly, bc I can relate
    Yes, I think it was healthy for him to be able to stop being with Emma but to keep her as a friend/co-worker.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. #HeHooksUp. Lawl.

2. Sooo... those UXM covers with Emma. Miss Sinister and Mystique are somehow actually running the Hellfire show, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    He broke up with Emma a long time ago. He has been single too long.
    Not in universe, he was probably 6-8 months single