Page 382 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 2823323723783793803813823833843853863924324828821382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 22327
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Uggh. On the one hand, please no. On the other, it would be a way for her to get out of the HFC.
    I think it's a trolling/irony thing. Current editorial basically pretends Bendis' non-evil revolution never happened and yet they'd rip off the Mystique/Dazzler subplot for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Oh, sure, Cyke being established as a viable love interest would be all kinds of soul-crushing, but the "Nooooo, not my waifu/muse/whatever" meltdowns would be worth it. Take the bad with the good and all that.
    Only if his Wife is Wanda. Can you just see Cap and Magneto going after Scott because her death. Makes for so much drama.

I think it's a trolling/irony thing. Current editorial basically pretends Bendis' non-evil revolution never happened and yet they'd rip off the Mystique/Dazzler subplot for the lulz.
    Personally I can't see Marvel NOT mining Scott and Emma having moved in opposite directions on the moral compass for extra drama. Actually, I can't see any writer in any medium not mining that for drama when you consider the shared past they have.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Personally I can't see Marvel NOT mining Scott and Emma having moved in opposite directions on the moral compass for extra drama. Actually, I can't see any writer in any medium not mining that for drama when you consider the shared past they have.
    Anakin and Padme come to mind. It would make for a realy nice story if written well, the good boy trying to save the woman he loves. Seeing no other way just joins her in the darkside. This can become Scott's and Emma's new love story.

Am I the only one more interested in seeing Emma meeting Sean and Jono again than Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Some of us are playing with the idea of the initial Scemma drama being fake on account of this Emma possibly not being the genuine article. The covers from the current UXM run seem to be really, really, really literal. We've been shown an Emma Frost rocking yellow glowing eyes, hanging out with Mystique and sporting Sinister-esque jewelry. Three strikes right there, no?

Some of us are playing with the idea of the initial Scemma drama being fake on account of this Emma possibly not being the genuine article. The covers from the current UXM run seem to be really, really, really literal. We've been shown an Emma Frost rocking yellow glowing eyes, hanging out with Mystique and sporting Sinister-esque jewelry. Three strikes right there, no?
    I had really considered that. Just thought they were trying to make her look as evil as they want everyone to think she is. She's wearing basically a black version of her astonishing clothes in 18, but Miss Sinister's clothes in 19. Like, the clothes aren't even close (beyond being black).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Am I the only one more interested in seeing Emma meeting Sean and Jono again than Scott?
    I agree, get the gang back together

Would you rather see a Captain Planet/X-Men crossover instead of Señor X?

https://twitter.com/peeplesart/statu...52008502300675

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I always preferred he end things with Emma, realize he screwed up, then try to return to Jean only to be rejected. lol I am wicked that way. Especially if her thing with Bishop carries over and she tries to explore a relationship with someone new for once. Let Scott deal with having to know or see Jean with someone else. Like she did when she found out about him and his "sex therapist."
    That would be a different role for him. Even when Emma cheted with Namor, she still wanted to continue the relationship with Scott.

Sad times. When a writer does something you love in a book, and you have to enjoy it as long as possible because once that book is over, the story may be too. lol Writers picking up other writer's threads doesn't seem to happen much, at least not if it's any kind of new & genuine development. Cheap gimmicks, jokes, improper characterization, and retcons, however always seem to keep getting picked up.
    Books that doesn't sell well are the favoite to be ignored;
    X-universe doesn't feel cohesive for years, JDW promised to have more united line of x-books

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Umm Scott doesn't need to give Jean any excused. They are not together. She will be in a relationship with Bishop. Why would Scott being with someone else required him to give Jean any from of explanation? Pshhh lol
    If he want to sell his love for Jean, he really needs a explanation. If not Jean has nothing to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "You know, Jean, we should coordinate better when we're both alive at the same time"
    this remmbers me of a joke with Johny storm and Jean. They are barely alive on the same time
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-11-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Astonishing Member

Got to thank bleeding cool for finding out who Logan is on a date with. I got to say it's the romance we deserve
    WolverineCyclops-1200x675.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Got to thank bleeding cool for finding out who Logan is on a date with. I got to say it's the romance we deserve
    He wish it was Scott. Omg this one is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Dude, what’s that from? Awesome pic.
    Sorry to be so late. That art of OML is from Astonishing X-men 8 (during Soule's run).

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    The Cyke image they chose for this is just too funny.

Anyway. I gotta say, I'm somewhat disappointed no one's joked about Logan saving Scott from Sinistmma.

The Cyke image they chose for this is just too funny.

Anyway. I gotta say, I'm somewhat disappointed no one's joked about Logan saving Scott from Sinistmma.
    He will go all out on her and at the end say, Yeah I knew it was Sinister and not Emma. In reality we know he just doesn't cared who it is, no one touches his Cyke.