Page 390 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 2903403803863873883893903913923933944004404908901390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 22327
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Christ. Is it the 3rd Tuesday of the month already? I need those Hickman solicits.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Christ. Is it the 3rd Tuesday of the month already? I need those Hickman solicits.
    It's the 3rd Tues. But usually if it's 5 of them in a month, we have to wait until the 4th one to get anything.

Lord, I am hoping this month is an exception. I need something more fresh after the Age of X crap taking up slots. I have had nothing but Black Widow and the hope of Jul. solicits since the year started. lol

Today or the 23rd. Please be TODAY!!!!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    But they've already been previewed, haven't they? I don't expect to see anything new Hickman-wise when the July solicits hit.

BANNED

No solicits today, but they'll probably be this week.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    But they've already been previewed, haven't they? I don't expect to see anything new Hickman-wise when the July solicits hit.
    Well Age of X was 5 books. With those FINALLY finishing up, we got five slots open for new books. Now Hickman has the 2 we saw. But there's still 3 book slots left. Will he possibly take over Uncanny, maybe.

In general, many are hungry for these solicits because it'll be the end of AoX which many were dreading due to the filler-ish-ness of it going into a new year.

X-Force doesn't look like it'll be around to long either. So curious what may come up to take it's slot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well Age of X was 5 books. With those FINALLY finishing up, we got five slots open for new books. Now Hickman has the 2 we saw. But there's still 3 book slots left. Will he possibly take over Uncanny, maybe.
    That's not how it works. And there are still AoX books coming out in July.

New books are probably not gonna be launched until HOX and POX are over.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    That's not how it works. And there are still AoX books coming out in July.
    It may, it may not. either way, I am just grabbing what little hope I can for something that interests me. Because so far, nothing has -besides the Hickman deal.

The forums have been more entertaining that anything in the books since....Oct. lol Speaking only for myself.

So hopefully these solicits will have something. If not, bummer. Just another month wait for the next batch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    New books are probably not gonna be launched until HOX and POX are over.
    We might get some more inconsequential minis or solos to tide over the wait in the mean time

they better be out today.

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    they better be out today.
    Newsarama said they don't have them for today. And march sales aren't out yet

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Mr. & Mrs. X and X-force are not going very well on sales. They may not survive after issue 12 (or even before).

In the other hand, I think AOX tie-ins with good numbers may get a chance in the regular universe.
    Like a students or Bishop ongoing.

X-Force #10's cover was revealed yesterday. Looked suspiciously like a finale.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-16-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I hope the Unsolved Mysteries reboot has a segment covering the enigma of why Deathlok was even in this book.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I think we can expect everything to come to an end after the Summer / after HOX/POX conclude to make room for the X-world according to Hickman... but even without that, literally everything aside from Uncanny X-Men has been doing pretty poorly sales-wise and/or will be in cancellation territory come October.