Page 393 of 1479 FirstFirst ... 2933433833893903913923933943953963974034434938931393 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 22178
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Scott looking happy in a panel? At some point, Tom Brevoort and Jason Aaron got angry and they still don't know why.
    it is so weird to see him smile, it is the first sign that something is wrong

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I like the red version better, but it's still a vast improvement from the 90s costume.
    I think this version would be fantastic if it had the X-Visor, an open head piece, or both.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I think this version would be fantastic if it had the X-Visor, an open head piece, or both.
    A blue X-visor? That's weird

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    A blue X-visor? That's weird
    It may not need to be the X-Visor, but... a different visor. The ruby quartz visor built into the mask would work without being shaped like an X, but the one on it now isn't sleek enough for it to match. It messes with the flow of whole costume and makes it look clunky.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

It is odd seeing Scott in a new (new-ish) costume while Jean is wearing a very old one. I do wonder about the previews... if this is something actually happening or is it Xavier thinking about a specific vision he has for the world, mutants, and the X-men. I admit it is nice seeing Scott and Jean together and hopefully interacting with each other.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Scott is just glad Devastation is over.

Anyway. I'm cool with the Bendis Outfit Reskin, but as was pointed out already, the visor doesn't really match.

"Hello, child. I'm Jean Grey and you're gonna be alrigh--"

"Step aside, Jean. Leave the children to someone with smokin' sick style like me."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    which issue is this?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

what about Jean's costume?
    do people here like her returning to the marvel girl costume?

i love that costume but i feel that she has somewhat outgrow it

BANNED

Guessing the NightWing and Robin Eye thingy is a DC thing? I mean if it incorporated whatever tech was in the Revolutionary Cyclops hood then it could work. I hate the Bulky Nerd Visor.

Ya know what caught my eye on Scott's costume between the red and blue colors?

It's literally the Red and Blue Pill.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I can't wait for the justification of why Jean's wearing... that again. Couldn't she wear an old X-Factor costume?

The modified Cyclops costume looks OK. At least that X-visor is gone... along with Scott's hair once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Scott's righteous red, bouncin' blue, and sleek silver are all genu-ine ass superhero colors. Perhaps the war is over now that he wears the colors of glorious Steven America.

Jean should just spare our eyes and dress casual. I'd be more scared of that X-Factor thing.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Scott's righteous red, bouncin' blue, and sleek silver are all genu-ine ass superhero colors. Perhaps the war is over now that he wears the colors of glorious Steven America.
    Ew.
    Jean should just spare our eyes and dress casual. I'd be more scared of that X-Factor thing.
    Jean's red and blue X-Factor outfits were far better than her 60s mod-inspired doodads. And I could only take so much of Jean in sweats and sneakers during X-Men Red. Just put her back in a Phoenix costume already.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I still think that if Jean goes back to wearing a miniskirt it's because Xavier is in charge with Cerebro. He is a old creep.

My favorite Jean's outfit is New X-Men's.