Page 401 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 3013513913973983994004014024034044054114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 22138

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

uh maybe this is X-Men? unless this is another Old Man [BLANK] maxi.
    Sacks is doing a Weapon X one-shot. May lead to something more.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Hype for all the new Hickman OCs to walk around in black hoodies, meet at weird, vertically inconsistent areas to talk, and show up where the X-Men are to make extremely vague and actually meaninglessly observations about current events and their non-existent goals before teleporting away by walking into a plume of grape juice.
    Are you telling me that Xorn is just Ron?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Who's are the weapon 2 to 9, those who are known?
    1 is a cap, 2 is the result of a Logan having a one night stand with a squirrel(dont know if it's still cannon), 3 is skinless man, and 7 is nuke, and x is some short angy guy. numbers 4,5,6 were expremts on prisoners no names given(I'm surprised Luke cage wasent retconed into them). 8 and 9 were the first experiments with mutants no names. 12 is huntsman , 13 Fantom x, 14 are cuckoos, 15 Ultimaton, 16 algod. 0 and 11 we know literally nothing. Also there's wepon minus who's only known member was -7 that's doctor mind bubble
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 05-24-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Sacks is doing a Weapon X one-shot. May lead to something more.
    Exactly my thought when I saw this, but they’ve gone beyond Weapon X at this point. All the way to Weapon XV.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

uh maybe this is X-Men? unless this is another Old Man [BLANK] maxi.
    I'm guessing it's Weapon X related, but I've been wrong about these things before. Maybe this will be a relaunch of the Wolverine titles. With X-23 ending and Old Man Logan leaving, the time is right to re-establish the Wolverine line.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    It's not like Sinister doesn't believe in magic. He just doesn't know much about it. In fact, when he mapped out the Summers Family Tree, his first conclusions were based on cosmic events and magic since regular science says the tree is nonsense.
    Lmao what makes it nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Lmao what makes it nonsense.
    1) Three of Jean (or Maddie) and Scott's kids are beyond Omega level mutants.
    2) Scott and Alex are Omega level, Gabriel is beyond.
    3) Scott is Galactus's father in-law, going through two different timelines.

That's just a quarter of the trunk.

I don't think Scott is an omega-level?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I believe he was not originally, but upgraded to Omega-level around Morrison.

Cyclops is one of the few heroes to not get ridiculous power-ups that make very little sense. He isn't omega

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think Cyclops is omega and i don't think he needs to be one. His character is more interesting with his powers being a liability that is sometimes useful

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Cyclops is one of the few heroes to not get ridiculous power-ups that make very little sense. He isn't omega
    I thought he was re-listed Omega when the whole "punch dimension" thing came out? Omega meaning "Possibly unlimited mutant potential".

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think the only X-Men who are truly omega level are Jean and Iceman. Their powers are truly limitless. Storm, Xavier and Polaris are extremely powerful mutants, but their powers do reach their limits - they are alpha level mutants. Scott is a beta (or gamma?) level mutant. He projects energy, but has no ability to manipulate it.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I thought he was re-listed Omega when the whole "punch dimension" thing came out? Omega meaning "Possibly unlimited mutant potential".
    It's been largely forgotten about

Unless someone can actually show a scan that says otherwise, I dont believe Scott has ever been classified as Omega in the books