Page 402 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 3023523923983994004014024034044054064124525029021402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 22345

I know Apoc classified Scott as an Alpha level mutant while Nick Fury classified him with a power level of 7...so who really knows tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

The punch dimension thing is exclusively from a guidebook. It's not canon.

America Chavez used the Punch Dimension to take out a monster once, but I don't know if Cyclops uses it.

Slimmers uses the Punch Dimension. Humans cause climate change. Godzilla can beat the Phoenix. What I have presented to you are three indisputable facts. Who will deny them? Who among you shall struggle needlessly? Godzilla can beat a Krakoa, too.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    America Chavez used the Punch Dimension to take out a monster once, but I don't know if Cyclops uses it.
    Ewing used the punch dimension pretty much because of Cyclops, I think.

Also, he was never stated as omega level, some people just had theories centuries ago due to him being able to hold the totality of the PF and that was restricted to omegas, God knows where that came from.

Also, spare my precious Slim from the power level BS, please. Last thing I need is him established as the Mega Rayquaza of mutants only to be a jobber for villains in the future.

Astonishing Member

Scott being Omega would be a retcon.
    He has the ability to create Omega level offspring with Jean Grey, but he isnt Omega himself. The theory was that his access to the punch dimension gives an infinite energy source to the Jean-Scott baby.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Scott being Omega would be a retcon.
    He has the ability to create Omega level offspring with Jean Grey, but he isnt Omega himself. The theory was that his access to the punch dimension gives an infinite energy source to the Jean-Scott baby.

edit:
    In Age of Apocalypse both Scott and Jean were Alpha Level Mutants, and would get called that many times.
    Even Jean Grey being an Omega is a retcon. From 80s X-Calibur until Morrison gave Jean the Phoenix, Jean was an Alpha Level and the deal about her and Scott was how they could create Omega Level mutants like Rachel (who had the Phoenix in X-Calibur) or Nate.

Morrison did so much character development to Jean that it's a shame he had to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I think the only X-Men who are truly omega level are Jean and Iceman. Their powers are truly limitless. Storm, Xavier and Polaris are extremely powerful mutants, but their powers do reach their limits - they are alpha level mutants. Scott is a beta (or gamma?) level mutant. He projects energy, but has no ability to manipulate it.
    Never mind that at least a few stories have depicted Scott as a solar battery that can be drained almost completely. That's the exact opposite of an Omega.

On paper, Storm and Polaris would be closer to Omega just based on that reality.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

For a second there I thought I had clicked on the Cyclops Appreciation thread...So much off-topic-ness...I miss the "art teases" part of this thread.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

> art thread
    > punch dimension discussion

smh.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Slimmers uses the Punch Dimension. Humans cause climate change. Godzilla can beat the Phoenix. What I have presented to you are three indisputable facts. Who will deny them? Who among you shall struggle needlessly? Godzilla can beat a Krakoa, too.
    I can only imagine the burden this knowledge has brought you. You do us proud Snoop.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Just proves that Snoop is my hero without a doubt. Though not sure if Big G could beat Phoenix. The thing can eat planets. In the end, doesn't matter because I'm chomping at the bit to see KOTM this weekend!!!

Do are there no preview releases for the comics coming out next week this week?

BANNED

Doesn't seem like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Doesn't seem like it.
    It was a holiday yesterday, at least in some parts of the world. So maybe they will be released later today then?