Page 404 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 3043543944004014024034044054064074084144545049041404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 22327
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Too late for that. They let the genie out, can't put that back in the bottle especially in the digital age where info is available at our fingertips.
    I know, I just yearn for it sometimes.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Newsarama posted some previews in the last hour, including X-Force and Major X.
    Rachel looks like a doll in this preview. Which would be accurate as her presence in X-Force and generally over the last year has been similar to the doll "Moira" that used to represent control of Legion. All these people picking up Rachel like a doll and using her as they wish.

So besides Major X, wee get another new character from Rob L: Aura, a Kitty look-alike with Sentinel faces as shoulder pads. A forgettable character already.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Wasn't there some changes on the marketing department or something like that? Could swear I read it somewhere, but I have no actual source on that.

Rich Jonhston, I summon thee. Bring us the insider gossip.
    Andrea Towers is out. Prognosis uncertain.

Amazing Member

Preview of X-Tracts #4 is here.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR190890

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelJean View Post
    Preview of X-Tracts #4 is here.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR190890
    This is by fast the worst series of the AoXM crossover. Both the story and art are really lame. The rest is okay and NextGen and Prisoner X are really great.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Me: Finally a preview not about Kittylossus

Final panel of fifth page: Katya

Me: *clown meme*

Astonishing Member

Me: Finally a preview not about Kittylossus

Final panel of fifth page: Katya

Me: *clown meme*
    I wonder how many time people have to say we dont like for them to get the message?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I wonder how many time people have to say we dont like for them to get the message?
    I honestly believe it has to do with the lack of Jott. The X-Office wants a genuine “sweet” romantic couple to root for. The moment Cyclops and Jean get back together, Kittylossus is done for.

I honestly believe it has to do with the lack of Jott. The X-Office wants a genuine “sweet” romantic couple to root for. The moment Cyclops and Jean get back together, Kittylossus is done for.
    Isn't that an indictment of how little faith they have in Gambit and Rogue despite naming them "Mr. and Mrs. X"?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Isn't that an indictment of how little faith they have in Gambit and Rogue despite naming them "Mr. and Mrs. X"?
    Romy is the "angsty" couple of the group, they fill the other niche
    Last edited by TheCape; 06-08-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It’s difficult to describe but they don’t really represent that old school type of romance where it was just love at first sight. Jott and Kittylossus don’t have troubles like Romy. They’re just destined to be starcrossed lovers.

The X-office needs to realize at least one of three things, if not more, when it comes to romance/pairings.

1) This is an opportunity to elevate lesser known, underappreciated characters into a prominent spot.
    2) They don't NEED to have a pairing to heavily promote.
    3) They don't NEED the pairing to be two straight people.

It's far more important for Marvel to get its treatment of characters down and done right than to force pairings that are incredibly toxic just so they can feel satisfied they have a pairing to promote. They have the right idea of not forcing Jean into a relationship when she just got back after ~15 years out, but they need to recognize it would be just as bad (if not worse) to try to make pairings happen that are loaded with decades of problems.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    They have the right idea of not forcing Jean into a relationship when she just got back after ~15 years out
    The reason they didn't force Jean into a relationship was because Cyclops (and Wolverine) was dead. Not because of a genuine belief that she should stand on her own as a character.

The reason they didn't force Jean into a relationship was because Cyclops (and Wolverine) was dead. Not because of a genuine belief that she should stand on her own as a character.
    They could've forced Jean into a love triangle role on Uncanny when they got back, though, and they didn't.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)