Page 405 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 3053553954014024034044054064074084094154555059051405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 22326

They should care more about the relationship between this event and people's wallets.

Then bring back Scott and Colleen.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    They should care more about the relationship between this event and people's wallets.

It's takes like this that make people love you, Snoop.

Also, I see, far too late, my summoning of Rich actually did work. Who could tell it would take only one goat sacrifice?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

It certainly would have been far superior to the eventual plan of 'have Scott hook up with a doppelganger of his dead girlfriend' that they decided to go with, that's for sure.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    They could've forced Jean into a love triangle role on Uncanny when they got back, though, and they didn't.
    Because they were using her in AoxM...and there literally the first thing she does is hook up with a guy because they felt she didn't have enough love interests as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's takes like this that make people love you, Snoop.

Also, I see, far too late, my summoning of Rich actually did work. Who could tell it would take only one goat sacrifice?
    The age of the goat matters more than the amount. Go ahead, ask me how I know. Fun story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The age of the goat matters more than the amount. Go ahead, ask me how I know. Fun story.
    You know I'm dying to know, for real.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You know I'm dying to know, for real.
    So one of my friends is a very VERY much into Paganism and Wicca. He doesn't even read books regarding practical magic or even fiction involving it because it bothers him how incorrect they are. When it came to certain rituals, he didn't just have the usual "eye of newt" style things, he had it measured down to an exact amount. Purely wooden instruments, carved from fresh wood because metal and plastic throw off the ritual's equilibrium. Done far out in the woods of backwoods southern Washington, always by himself for them because the energy of a non-believer badly messes up the ritual. When I once talked about potentially ending my own life due to my clinical depression, he told me it was a waste of time because he promised he would reanimate my body just so he could kill me himself for being stupid. That's where the goat part comes in. The ritual to bring a corpse back into motion (but NOT bring it back to life, important distinction) involves a goat, but the goat must have died of natural causes, and its age needs to be high enough compared to the age of the body being returned. A baby goat couldn't bring back a ten-year old, for example.

So that's the story of my friend, the necromancer, who makes a living forging authentic looking swords and shields for faires, and whoever wants to buy one because they look cool. Distinct possibility he has always just been insane, but I've found the happiest people always are. His wife certainly doesn't seem to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    They could've forced Jean into a love triangle role on Uncanny when they got back, though, and they didn't.
    Yeah, 'cause Logan, Scott, and Emma weren't on the time.

He likes to try to be clever, doesn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    He likes to try to be clever, doesn't he?
    While it is not "Upcoming X-Book Art...", he doesn't "Try..."

His work is clever. At the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Because they were using her in AoxM...and there literally the first thing she does is hook up with a guy because they felt she didn't have enough love interests as it is.
    This is one of those cases where I didn't read it so I don't know what happened. I just know that Jean hasn't been hooked up with Cyclops or Wolverine yet, otherwise I would've seen people talking endlessly about it.

I'm not opposed to Jean hooking up with someone else. But, I'm also not her fanbase, and her fanbase is whose views actually matter in this regard.

I'm half asleep so I'm gonna waste a bit of time on this.

One symbol repeats twice. Many of these are secret emojis. Three eyes is sad. Two eyes has a big O-mouth. Toad was cloned. Samus Aran and her Chozo upgrades are confirmed on the lower right. A crossover with Us is teased to the left of that.

I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

It isn't builder code

The symbols kinda looks like the one Sunspot suit could represent people but I look Cannonball and Manifold and there symbols don't seem to match anything

Last edited by Killerbee911; 06-09-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Ultimate Magneto invented an mutant alphabet and language, I would not be surprised if this was similar.

Three MCU actors couldn't find the Zodiac Killer when he's been writing Marvel Comics for years.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate