Page 417 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3173674074134144154164174184194204214274675179171417 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 22277

I don't like that art too.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The art is fine - he was decent on Cloak and Dagger - but for the love of god who made the decision for Kitty's hair to magically be shorter again?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

This was posted by Diamandis in the Emma Frost thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    HoX #1 variant by Shannon Maer

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The art is fine - he was decent on Cloak and Dagger - but for the love of god who made the decision for Kitty's hair to magically be shorter again?
    well it is short. Its not magically changing bcak. AoX isnt real and I wouldnt expect any of those physical changes to stick (Piotr losing his arm, X-23 with a mohawk, etc....)

Hair can always be just "magically short" though. A person can cut their hair at any given time. It's just the other way around that doesn't work.

I mean, yeah, and for the most part those changes not sticking isn't a problem... but the X-Office has to know that no one is okay with short hair Kitty Pryde.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I was hoping they would retire Gold/Red/Blue costumes for the new books.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I was hoping they would retire Gold/Red/Blue costumes for the new books.
    Eh. The Red costumes are fine, though. The Gold looks need to go somewhere though.

Eh. The Red costumes are fine, though. The Gold looks need to go somewhere though.
    Yeah. I'd keep Jean's, Storm's, Psylocke's and X-23's since they're fairly recent. Everyone else is in need of a makeover.

The Blue costumes have already been retired with that team officially dismantled. Magneto and Polaris are the only ones still around and he isnt wearing that look anymore. Polaris needs an update for sure

Extraordinary Member

Does everyone think Hickman is not being truthful about mutants having closets full of mutant clothes and the books just swapping outfits in and out as artists prefer?

I mean, yeah, and for the most part those changes not sticking isn't a problem... but the X-Office has to know that no one is okay with short hair Kitty Pryde.
    I have no problem with the short hair. It gives her a authority image:

What sucks is the underwear over the costume. It's so silly:

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Does everyone think Hickman is not being truthful about mutants having closets full of mutant clothes and the books just swapping outfits in and out as artists prefer?
    Well, that ended up leaving us with Marvel Girl Jean Grey, so I say get back to one editorially mandated costume lol.

Have we seen Kitty at all in the PoX/HoX promo material?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, that ended up leaving us with Marvel Girl Jean Grey, so I say get back to one editorially mandated costume lol.
    How do you know Marvel Girl is not the editorially mandated costume?

(For the record, I like this costume)