Page 418 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 3183684084144154164174184194204214224284685189181418 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 22322
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Have we seen Kitty at all in the PoX/HoX promo material?
    Outside of the original Mark Brooks promo image, no.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Seriously? This looks awful.
    His regular art looks pretty good. Maybe he rushed his art on the images he posted, but he is often a good penciller

So we are going to jump straight into HoX from Rosenberg's Uncanny finale and AoX Omega? There isnt an epilogue issue that kind of ties things together before Hickman?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So we are going to jump straight into HoX from Rosenberg's Uncanny finale and AoX Omega? There isnt an epilogue issue that kind of ties things together before Hickman?
    If it isn't dealt on Omega or Uncanny #22, we won't have a epilogue, nothing was solicited with it. Chances are big that we just jump straight to Hickman story

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

It's been delayed until November...

I jest but if there was one you know it would be the case. Always is....

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If it isn't dealt on Omega or Uncanny #22, we won't have a epilogue, nothing was solicited with it. Chances are big that we just jump straight to Hickman story
    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It's been delayed until November...

I jest but if there was one you know it would be the case. Always is....
    Oh wow. I was hoping for a Prime issue like we got to wrap up the IvX era and transition into ResurrXion. I hope the jump isnt too jarring bc I dont expect Hickman to touch on much or any of whats going on at all. Uncanny and AoX seem so isolated from each other that its hard to imagine they will converge in those 2 final issues

Oh wow. I was hoping for a Prime issue like we got to wrap up the IvX era and transition into ResurrXion. I hope the jump isnt too jarring bc I dont expect Hickman to touch on much or any of whats going on at all. Uncanny and AoX seem so isolated from each other that its hard to imagine they will converge in those 2 final issues
    Yeah, unless Omega touches upon Uncanny (and maybe X-Force) I don't think we'll have any transition. Which sucks because you know there are things that would be worth seeing on panel (Jean and Bishop's conversation about AoXMan, Scott-Logan-Jean meeting for the first time). While these stories are quasi-fillers til Hickman came on, it would be nice to get resolutions based on the crap we've been given this year.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think there is going to be any transition. Everybody will just start from Hickman.

I guess Hox Pox are the Prime for Hickman era, they will set the status quo and some themes. Uncanny and AOX converging seems unlikely, specially that Rosenberg has a big plot to deal in only 2 issues.

Yeah, unless Omega touches upon Uncanny (and maybe X-Force) I don't think we'll have any transition. Which sucks because you know there are things that would be worth seeing on panel (Jean and Bishop's conversation about AoXMan, Scott-Logan-Jean meeting for the first time). While these stories are quasi-fillers til Hickman came on, it would be nice to get resolutions based on the crap we've been given this year.
    There were some things to solve before jumping on HOX POX. Seems like Marvel hold on all these moments and then lose them jumping straight to HOX
    Last edited by spirit2011; 06-28-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Feels anticlimactic with no payoff

Feels anticlimactic with no payoff
    100%. It's what drives me bonkers about Marvel in general, but moreso the past 3-4 years in the X-Office where you have events or important arcs and instead of having an issue or two of fallout or dealing with consequences you're into another event/arc with nothing addressed. Why should I care about Age of X-Man knowing that it will never be referenced again or have immediate fallout affecting characters?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Xavier coming back should be a pretty big deal for everybody, Jean already kind of met him so it leaves Cyclops and Wolverine.
    Specially Cyclops who killed Xavier with the phoenix they definitely need to talk but it will probably be forgotten.
    Jean, Wolverine and Cyclops will finally meet after more than a decade even if there is no love drama there needs to be a reunion.

It really feels like such a waste to rush everything like nothing.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-28-2019 at 11:38 AM.

BANNED

well it is short. Its not magically changing bcak. AoX isnt real and I wouldnt expect any of those physical changes to stick (Piotr losing his arm, X-23 with a mohawk, etc....)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hair can always be just "magically short" though. A person can cut their hair at any given time. It's just the other way around that doesn't work.
    Storm had a mohawk in X-Men Prime and then had long hair in Gold #1, so this argument is BS. Crystal also has long hair again. Rogue had short hair at the start of Duggan's UA, then it was long a couple issues later. Hell, Kitty had short hair in Revolution and then long hair in her next appearance in college. The fact they don't want to change it is just more proof that they want to antagonize fans by sticking with the Gold crap.

And it's not that it's short per se. It's that it's a foul cut that looks like some emo boy froom 2006 would wear. Her Ultimate X-Men bob was iconic.
    Last edited by Maestroneto; 06-28-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto
    and then had long hair in Gold #1, so this argument is BS. Crystal also has long hair again. Rogue had short hair at the start of Duggan's UA, then it was long a couple issues later. Hell, Kitty had short hair in Revolution and then long hair in her next appearance in college. The fact they don't want to change it is just more proof that they want to antagonize fans by sticking with the Gold crap.

And it's not that it's short per se. It's that it's a foul cut that looks like some emo boy froom 2006 would wear. Her Ultimate X-Men bob was iconic.
    Not sure why you quoted me as I didnt make that argument. I highly doubt there’s some personal vendetta against Gold haters

And besides weaves and wigs exist, even in the MU. Its canon that Dazzler's recent long hair has been a wig. Wouldnt be surprise if other women use help
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-28-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Storm had a mohawk in X-Men Prime and then had long hair in Gold #1, so this argument is BS. Crystal also has long hair again. Rogue had short hair at the start of Duggan's UA, then it was long a couple issues later. Hell, Kitty had short hair in Revolution and then long hair in her next appearance in college. The fact they don't want to change it is just more proof that they want to antagonize fans by sticking with the Gold crap.
    I'm not making any argument. People can cut their hair at any given time. But they can't just make it grow when they want to. That's a simple fact. So while the latter is just ~impossible thing magically happening cause comics~, the other is technically possible.

Whatever reason they have for short hair Kitty staying, I don't know. But I'd assume they just didn't talk about her look much(or at all), so the artist just went with her most recent one outside of an AU.