Page 420 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 3203704104164174184194204214224234244304705209201420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 22322
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Perhaps HOX/POX are part of the transition. It's been said a few times that by the end of those two books, we'll be off and running in the new era. I'm thinking the X-Men come back to the world Scott and his team have been dealing with and all hell breaks loose. Humanity mostly seems content with the X-Men gone so maybe they finally lose all their marbles seeing them return, and that's when things become do or die for the mutants. We shall see.
    I don't think so- Hickman already wrote this before Age of X and Disassembled, and we know he had.at least Powers of X planned for a while.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Just read the stuff that Soule wrote the rest can be ignored easily.
    Read the one by Jim Zub too, if only because otherwise you might be super confused as to why Betsy's not a ninja and Kwannon is around.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And even then, Logan is only helping Scott because Emma forced him to. Otherwise he'd be content to let Scott get slaughtered. Not a great start to the new era.
    It's not Logan's job to save Scott, maybe he had his own personal business to take care of. Scott is the one who put a target on his own back by going public and I hope Logan gets payback for Emma violating his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    It's not Logan's job to save Scott, maybe he had his own personal business to take care of. Scott is the one who put a target on his own back by going public and I hope Logan gets payback for Emma violating his mind.
    It speaks volumes of Logan's personality if his reaction to "mutantkind on the verge of extinction again, mutants being culled in the streets" is to go get drunk and forget helping anyone who might be able to stop it. The "hero" of Schism ladies and gents!

It was also Ruth’s dying wish. He couldn’t even do it for her sake?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It speaks volumes of Logan's personality if his reaction to "mutantkind on the verge of extinction again, mutants being culled in the streets" is to go get drunk and forget helping anyone who might be able to stop it. The "hero" of Schism ladies and gents!
    Well hell, if Scott is the only one who can stop it why does he even need or want Logan's help. It would of been better if Logan was doing his own thing to save mutants rather than watching over Scott. And by the way Logan saved the whole world including mutants from Persephone when he came back from the dead as well as the universe with the Infinity stones. So no he wasn't just getting drunk, he just wasn't running off to save Scott's ass.

wolverine is dummy thicc and has to be in a handful of other books at all times his huge thighs slow him down too much to save the mutants all the time too
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I feel like the problem with Logan's return is that they expected Return of Wolverine to be this exciting, dynamite series that would hype people up, but nobody cared.

BANNED

just who thought letting Soule/Rosenberg be in charge of his return was a good idea? All of their previous mutant work wasn't received with fan enthusiasm, commercial success or any real acclaim. The X-offices should've got a higher profile writer or at least an exciting action orientated writer and people would be throwing money down for it. at least Duggan (and Percy ) is lowkey doing good with him

I would assume that Death of Wolverine performed to expectations and they brought Soule back based on that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I would assume that Death of Wolverine performed to expectations and they brought Soule back based on that.
    damn, looking back "Death of" did sell a ton

1 1 Death of Wolverine 1 $4.99 Marvel 261,975
    2 2 Death of Wolverine 2 $4.99 Marvel 129,999

2 2 Death of Wolverine 4 $4.99 Marvel 165,582
    4 4 Death of Wolverine 3 $4.99 Marvel 141,567

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Logan was busy getting drunk, mostly. And if a guy that previously disagreed with Scott so much he founded a school with is dead wife's name and took half the X-men with them, so he positioned himself as a leader of mutantkind, it's his job to do something when nearly all X-men disappeared.

The fact that Logan needed a death wish and a psychic suggestion to help the X-Men leaves him in a terrible place. He seems like a selfish guy who just wanted to get drunk and look for fights in bars.

"Hey, I happen to know where the New Mutants and Havok are kidnapped, now that I think about it we could go rescue them or something." What the ****. There is a lot of talk about how Rosenberg writes Scott badly but Logan is even worse.
    Last edited by Glio; 06-29-2019 at 05:49 AM.

I think we’ve established that both Logan and Scott are pretty flawed people. Both can be selfish, delusional and self-absorbed at times; and yet others still follow them. Sounds like real life to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    damn, looking back "Death of" did sell a ton

1 1 Death of Wolverine 1 $4.99 Marvel 261,975
    2 2 Death of Wolverine 2 $4.99 Marvel 129,999

2 2 Death of Wolverine 4 $4.99 Marvel 165,582
    4 4 Death of Wolverine 3 $4.99 Marvel 141,567
    What's return of wolverine sell number?