Page 423 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 3233734134194204214224234244254264274334735239231423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 22347

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We saw Logan acting without Romulus influence in the series, he killed a bunch of japanese prisioners in the process, he didn't show layers, he was either an animal or an animal with a leash most of the time, his only redeming thing was how he treated his lovers and even then the run implied that Logan used then as an excuse to be more violent.

Also Weapon X didn't free Logan from Romulus control he was still his pupet during his first figth with Hulk, it was Xavier who freed him. That kind of story works for Ultimate Wolverine, because that version was a bastard from day one and his redemption is more effective, but that doesn't work for the main version, it change too much about what we knew about him.
    Hmm... I guess I have blocked most of that from my memory. Which also works well. Conveniently forgetting things you don’t like which have been retconned into your favorite character’s 44 year history is a sound strategy for happiness.

He sort of acted like an uncle to the New Mutants in the old days, there is an annual when he telling a story about a female samurai in a campfire. Although Sam was the only one that really got close to him (he even defended him from Juggernaut), but generally, Logan doesn't interact with kids longer that needs too, he is aware that he is a terrible influence, his tight friendships with his sidekicks were more accidental than anything to be honest.
    Oh, on Utopia when the New X-Men held book clubs with a rotating spot for a senior X-Man, Logan cared enough to host a session. Not really the same, but idk it was comforting I guess.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Oh, on Utopia when the New X-Men held book clubs with a rotating spot for a senior X-Man, Logan cared enough to host a session. Not really the same, but idk it was comforting I guess.

People don't give Wolverine enough credit but he actually cares a lot about the kids.

BANNED

I miss Loa, I bet she was late because she was raiding the fridge and covered it up by running around the Danger Room.

I actually didn't know about this one, kind of nice i suppose.

Also i just remembered, there is a solo issue of his series when he actually trained a bit with the Generation X kids, right before his feral regression. But the story is pretty weird, with Logan discovering something unusual in their training ground and then he just....go off i guest, nothing about it was mentioned again, unless that it was part of subplot from that book.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

I like that art

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    People don't give Wolverine enough credit but he actually cares a lot about the kids.
    Moral of the day: Don’t expect Logan to care about you unless you aren’t biologically his

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I miss Loa, I bet she was late because she was raiding the fridge and covered it up by running around the Danger Room.
    Maybe she was stealing food with Match again.

I actually didn't know about this one, kind of nice i suppose.

Also i just remembered, there is a solo issue of his series when he actually trained a bit with the Generation X kids, right before his feral regression. But the story is pretty weird, with Logan discovering something unusual in their training ground and then he just....go off i guest, nothing about it was mentioned again, unless that it was part of subplot from that book.
    I just found and read it on Unlimited and honestly it felt like a fever dream. And later, Monet seems to just consider Logan “Jubilee’s big, bad friend.” But I’m fine with Logan not really being close with Gen X because no one else in the senior X-Men really are. That era of students just kind of.....existed in auxiliary titles like X-Factor and New Warriors and odd 2010 X-events until post-AVX.

Has Logan been close to any generation of students besides the JGS crew? I guess the New Mutants kinda sorta? He treats most of the Academy X kids like kids he desperately wants to ignore.

Which was cuter?
    Any moment between Cyclops and Ms. Marvel is inherently cuter.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Moral of the day: Don’t expect Logan to care about you unless you aren’t biologically his
    And even then you're lucky if all you are is neglected.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Both are total daddies
    Eyebeam me, daddy.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Eh, not really, he still keeps contact with the family of his death wife and take care of his great-grandkids.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Both are total daddies
    In all senses of the term "daddy".

Aside from Logan there, only 2 of those characters are recognizable to me(Pixie and Rockslide). Also, when it comes to Logan's kids, his "relationship" with them all fall short when compared to his and Jubilee's(the last great X-kid character).

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    In all senses of the term "daddy".
    So, do they count as DILFS?

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

So, do they count as DILFS?
    Yes, they do.

Also, I would really like to see them being more paternal it can show a nice side of them. Maybe people could judge them better and not only like the worst people ever.
    They get so much hate