Page 424 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3243744144204214224234244254264274284344745249241424 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 21794

Honestly most X-Men get so much hate. The X-Fandom is messy and full of competition, it's almost like Pop/K-Pop fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Honestly most X-Men get so much hate. The X-Fandom is messy and full of competition, it's almost like Pop/K-Pop fandom.
    Lots of favorites, little panel time. People get upset. Combined with other factors like editorial, marketing sabotage, or just plain weird stuff, it isn't surprising.

It happens when writers are making secret solo series from most team books with 1 main character who always save the day and a lot of fan favorite wallpapers to keep sales.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Yes, a 100 % this. (Ok I know nothing about K-pop or that it has a rivalry with pop but in general a 100% this) All these characters are awesome in their own way do we really need to fight over who's more awesome 24/7? I love these forums but at times it feels like there's always a competition over which character or ship is better. And can we at least agree that most X-characters had been mistreated by writers or higher ups at one point or an other?
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

from Rob Liefeld’s insta:
    The ranks of X-COMMAND revealed in the pages of Major X #0! Do I actually take any of their helmet’s off?? The world of Major X expands as the mythology and legacy is explored. Can’t wait to share it with you all!
    Imagine how tired we are.....imagine how tired we are of it.....

BANNED

*Abe Simpson walking in and out gif*

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Saddest thing is, given how hard AoXM tanked, it would be objectively unfair to bag on Major X until the 33th issue. Oh well.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

According to bleeding cool X-Men: The Seeds Of Tomorrow will be a free give away tomorrow that has the first appearances and teases for Hickman and the dawn of x

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    According to bleeding cool X-Men: The Seeds Of Tomorrow will be a free give away tomorrow that has the first appearances and teases for Hickman and the dawn of x
    Makes sense, the best day to give a preview is the wednesday before the book hit the shelves

And it's sad because there really shouldn't be. All characters have worth and potential in some respect, and it's maximized when they're all treated fairly and respectfully instead of one treated poorly to benefit another.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    *Abe Simpson walking in and out gif*
    "Does your father know you're working here?"
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    And it's sad because there really shouldn't be. All characters have worth and potential in some respect, and it's maximized when they're all treated fairly and respectfully instead of one treated poorly to benefit another.
    "
    tptb haven't been doing it for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

from Rob Liefeld’s insta:

Imagine how tired we are.....imagine how tired we are of it.....

I see Liefeld started watching Power Rangers.

Yeah, like Magneto. One of the greates characters on all comics and they keep drawing him down with kids that do nothing for his character and then he is somehow blamed for his kids problems. It looks like they do very little for him.

I wholeheartedly agree.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe