Page 44 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854941445441044 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя„ Tycon View Post
    Wonder if Bunn will remember that Mondo is a clone, Penance is actually Monet, and "Monet" is actually just her twin sisters. And it's looking less and less likely that Skin and Synch will travel with them.
    I'm just hoping Bunn remembers the "tragic" part of "tragic villain" when dealing with Claudine, and that she was just as much a victim of Sinister's experiments as she has been a successor and perpetrator of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I prefer the original. Better characters.

Eminently so!

God, is that the issue after the Beyonder killed them all and brought them back to hold the rest of the MU off to a standstill for a page or two? Emma had to make them all not super-depressed after that. Claremont's NM run was epic.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    #XMENBLUE 12 cover by Art Adams (artist) and Peter Steigerwald (colorist)

Not that I mind, but I'm still surprised Marvel's letting Miss Sinister sport this look .

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Eminently so!

God, is that the issue after the Beyonder killed them all and brought them back to hold the rest of the MU off to a standstill for a page or two? Emma had to make them all not super-depressed after that. Claremont's NM run was epic.
    The second issue after, actually. But, yeah, those issues were something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not that I mind, but I'm still surprised Marvel's letting Miss Sinister sport this look .
    Risque looks are fine as long as there's no Underboob®.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I think Marvel is more ok with villains having sexy looks than heroines.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm just hoping Bunn remembers the "tragic" part of "tragic villain" when dealing with Claudine, and that she was just as much a victim of Sinister's experiments as she has been a successor and perpetrator of them.
    Yeah, the villains should be jsut as interesting as the protagonists in order for a story to really be good. Why most of Claremont's villains are so memorable. Problem is, Miss Sinister already had that development but it isn't being utilized so far. Hope something good comes out of her and the New Marauders.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Bunn doesn't believe in complex characters anymore now that he can write dumb heroes go on dumb alt universe adventures.

You guys aren't nervous they might replace regular Storm with Bloodstorm?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    by @MarkPaniccia

"And a great group shot from #XMENGOLD's final chapter of #MOJOWORLDWIDE by @mguggenheim and #DiegoBernard

Scott is in the very front. Coincidence? I think... yeah, probably.

I'm SO disappointed about yet another redundant AU character taking the place of so many beloved characters left in editorial limbo, this is the first time in more than 20 years I'm considering dropping an X-Book. Congrats to Bunn and Marvel!

People can never be happy. They practically beg for different X-characters to be used, and then they get all butt hurt when it's not one they like. People need to at least give Bloodstorm a chance before complaining.
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 09-05-2017 at 08:19 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    People can never be happy. They practically beg for different X-characters to be used, and then they get all butt hurt when it's not one they like. People need to at least give Bloodstorm a chance.
    This.

I am so freakin' stoked for Bloodstorm! She's my favorite interpretation to the character for some reason or another and I'm glad to see her back, though the team dynamic might be thrown a little by the fact that she isn't a teen. Still.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    People can never be happy. They practically beg for different X-characters to be used, and then they get all butt hurt when it's not one they like. People need to at least give Bloodstorm a chance before complaining.
    Butt hurt? Really? Wow...

We already had two versions of Iceman, Beast and Angel running around (and before that, two Cyclops)...

We have two Wolverine-like characters running around, Jimmy and OML....and now, two Storms?

It's truly become a mess now!

How many more redundancies do you need before actually realizing it's overkill at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    Butt hurt? Really? Wow...

We already had two versions of Iceman, Beast and Angel running around (and before that, two Cyclops)...

We have two Wolverine-like characters running around, Jimmy and OML....and now, two Storms?

It's truly become a mess now!

How many more redundancies do you need before actually realizing it's overkill at this point?
    When I said butt hurt, I wasn't directing it at you. Didn't mean to offend you.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    This.

I am so freakin' stoked for Bloodstorm! She's my favorite interpretation to the character for some reason or another and I'm glad to see her back, though the team dynamic might be thrown a little by the fact that she isn't a teen. Still.
    I think Bloodstorm can be neat based on what I've heard. I feel like her and Beast are gonna get together.