Page 441 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 3413914314374384394404414424434444454514915419411441 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 22153

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    WEHT the Children of the Vault anyway? And weren't there a few Neo left alive somewhere?
    I dunno, but remember Luz, Cadena and Corregidora? <3

Plus that hottie Perro.

wHeRe
    aRe
    ThE
    aNi-MeN ?#%@$
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

If only Hickman was doing the most to bring Carey back the way he's doing with Gillen. Instead of ignoring his stories while praising him in interviews....

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    He was, until Rosenberg brought him back just to kill him immediately.

Of course, that can be said for about 50 other villains in his recent run.
    Sadly, this is the second time something like this has happened to Shinobi. They killed him off off-panel just to bring him back in Necrosha and kill him again.

BANNED

"Ignoring his stories?" Is now really the optimum time to bring up the convoluted history of the Children of the Vault, a origin which even I, an avid fan of the first story, have forgotten?

As for me, I won't rest until there is justice!! for Sketch and Tartarus of the Neo. Another flash-ass mutant subspecies I barely understand!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I still can't believe Editorial didn't put EvilClops on that cover. Didn't JDW recently bring him up as his favorite x-villain from the past ten-ish years or something?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    wHeRe
    aRe
    ThE
    aNi-MeN ?#%@$
    I love the fucking ani-men

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    "Ignoring his stories?" Is now really the optimum time to bring up the convoluted history of the Children of the Vault, a origin which even I, an avid fan of the first story, have forgotten?

As for me, I won't rest until there is justice!! for Sketch and Tartarus of the Neo. Another flash-ass mutant subspecies I barely understand!
    I meant the very relevant ties between Sinister and Xavier that Carey established in his 2nd Legacy storyarc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I think the root of the chagrin is that she was a chump in the two issues. She got dressed down by Wolverine, Mr. Boring, and Monet for not understanding what needed to done, called out helplessly a couple of times because she's such the damsel needing direction and motivation, and then put up not a hint of a brave face while the others were solemn with duty. People are being very disingenuous about this on this board, yet the consensus seems to be that she was weak-willed at best, and useless if you're brutally honest.

About the Tom Taylor book, that's the point. No one is mad that Jean Grey was defeated.
    Dressed down? Or do you just mean that she just....didn't agree with Logan and Scott? Jean is very empathetic, something that tied everything together in Taylor's run. Of course, she would be the person who would worrry about every life on board the ORCHIS station. If she could care enough to nonviolently end Cassandra’s terror, of course she would try and find a way to end this mission without any lives lost.

And my last point was talking about how introducing out of context feats in order to justify something when they don’t relate in the slightest is an odd way to prove Hickman didn’t write Jean well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    wHeRe
    aRe
    ThE
    aNi-MeN ?#%@$
    Should I admit that I don’t know who the ani-men are? . I don’t think there’s room for anymore people on that cover, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Should I admit that I don’t know who the ani-men are? . I don’t think there’s room for anymore people on that cover, lol.
    From Giant-Size X-Men #1!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Dressed down? Or do you just mean that she just....didn't agree with Logan and Scott? Jean is very empathetic, something that tied everything together in Taylor's run. Of course, she would be the person who would worrry about every life on board the ORCHIS station. If she could care enough to nonviolently end Cassandra’s terror, of course she would try and find a way to end this mission without any lives lost.

And my last point was talking about how introducing out of context feats in order to justify something when they don’t relate in the slightest is an odd way to prove Hickman didn’t write Jean well.
    Yhe thing is that scientists aren't inocent if they are willing to wipe out a entire race. It's not reason to mass killing, but it should have been better reasoned than white/black situation

But Hickman didn't wrote Jean well

BANNED

Again, nobody 'dressed Jean down.' Logan talked to Scott. Jean happened to have another opinion right after that. Nobody rebutted her.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Sadly, this is the second time something like this has happened to Shinobi. They killed him off off-panel just to bring him back in Necrosha and kill him again.
    I was still so confused. Killed off panel just to bring him back in Necrosha? Why?

Then Rosenberg just wanted to add to his kill list. Hopefully they ignore all those deaths like thy seem to be. So dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yhe thing is that scientists aren't inocent if they are willing to wipe out a entire race. It's not reason to mass killing, but it should have been better reasoned than white/black situation

But Hickman didn't wrote Jean well
    Of course they aren’t innocent. Cassandra Nova sure as hell isn't innocent either. Cyclops called them “innocent” while Jean correctly stated that they are “scientists scared of their own future.” It doesn’t absolve them of attempting genocide, but it speaks to Jean seeing the other picture and empathizing with her opponents.