Page 463 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 3634134534594604614624634644654664674735135639631463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 22330

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    This Kitty is a train wreck compared to Gold’s.
    It doesn't help that the drinking problem is treated as a joke

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

X-Men #3 Venom Island variant cover - Marvel Girl and Cyclops by Belen Ortega
    It's horrendous. Can't wait for her to ditch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Looking at Jean's costume...I'm thinking they really didn't need to re-colour her Red outfit to change/switch things up.
    Personally, I do appreciate the retro-aesthetics of this look. I just think they could have updated the detail elements by:

Changing to sleek and fitted, knee-high boots. (Or go just above the knee in proportion to her skirt).
    Making the skirt closer fit to her legs (not a tight mini like Rachel's version, but somewhere in between).
    Redesign her gloves so that they are fitted and part of the sleeves, with a yellow strip connecting to and detailing the neckline.
    Minimising the mask so that it fits and frames her forehead.

Just modernise the fit and proportions and add some more style details.
    I can visualize what you're describing and it could, indeed look better. But no mask for me. It's unnecessary, specially for a Omega Level Telepath.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It doesn't help that the drinking problem is treated as a joke
    I wonder how flammable her breath is ? Could she accidentally ligh her self on fire if lockhead or Pryor are to close ?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    It's horrendous. Can't wait for her to ditch it.

I can visualize what you're describing and it could, indeed look better. But no mask for me. It's unnecessary, specially for a Omega Level Telepath.
    I agree about the mask...I only included it because of the overall aesthetic.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Kitty is GREAT as a heavy-drinking, fun-chasing 22-23 year old.

Make the X-Men youthful and energized again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Kitty is GREAT as a heavy-drinking, fun-chasing 22-23 year old.

Make the X-Men youthful and energized again.
    She is finally being written her age. Seriously, how many colleged-educated millenials actually still get married to their high school sweethearts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    She is finally being written her age. Seriously, how many colleged-educated millenials actually still get married to their high school sweethearts?
    I know a couple that has been together that long, funny enough. They're sickening lol.

But seriously, I would guess not that many. Not that I'm against Piotr and Kitty, but it got a bit too heavy and obsessive on his part for her/them to be so young.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I wonder how flammable her breath is ? Could she accidentally ligh her self on fire if lockhead or Pryor are to close ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I know a couple that has been together that long, funny enough. They're sickening lol.

But seriously, I would guess not that many. Not that I'm against Piotr and Kitty, but it got a bit too heavy and obsessive on his part for her/them to be so young.
    I knew people who were stable and even married at that age.

I think it depends

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

X-Men #3 Venom Island variant cover - Marvel Girl and Cyclops by Belen Ortega
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I agree about the mask...I only included it because of the overall aesthetic.
    I'm not against a beautiful headpiece or tiara of sorts....similar to Storm's, Polaris's and Wanda's.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

My parents have been together since they were 16/17 and are a beautiful and lovely couple. Of course comics are different but "they got together young so they suck" is kind of a strech.
    Specially when there are worse set ups.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-29-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Men can be renegade drunks all they want but god forbid Kitty be anything other than a waifu.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    My parents have been together since they were 16/17 and are a beautiful and lovely couple. Of course comics are different but "they got together young so they suck" is kind of a strech.
    Specially when there are worse set ups.
    My wife and I got together young. But if our relationship was as boring as Jott we’d probably be divorced. So I don’t think getting together young has anything to do with it. They just don’t have any chemistry as a couple. At least IMO. It explains why they’re so bored with one another and lusting after other people for much of their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Men can be renegade drunks all they want but god forbid Kitty be anything other than a waifu.
    I love drunk pirate Kitty.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My wife and I got together young. But if our relationship was as boring as Jott we’d probably be divorced. So I don’t think getting together young has anything to do with it. They just don’t have any chemistry as a couple. At least IMO. It explains why they’re so bored with one another and lusting after other people for much of their relationship.
    That is totally valid, i just don't see that being a problem in any couple. i'm neutral with kitty and colossus and like Jean and Scott, both relationships have problems. But i think the falling in love young is like one of the minor ones.
    And relationships that last long can be cute, even it isnt one between these characters.

Agreed. Bigger problem is them not being as interesting together as they are apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed. Bigger problem is them not being as interesting together as they are apart.
    Part of it, is because they decided to focus on Scott after killing Jean