Page 486 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 3864364764824834844854864874884894904965365869861486 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 22345
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Won't his former team mates be resurrected already? Or at least, "in queue"?
    What is there for him to feel "angsty" about?
    PTSD. I think they don't remember anything about how they died, but Darwin could have traumatic memories from before died?

X-23
    Synch
    Darwin
    Monet
    Zorn
    Selene

A nigh-invulnerable-team-even-when-ahm-not-blastin'. Give here please.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

If Monet is anywhere, PLEASE not near Darwin! Lol I wouldn't want that pairing coming back.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    If Monet is anywhere, PLEASE not near Darwin! Lol I wouldn't want that pairing coming back.. Lol
    LOL I doubt anyone is going to even remember that, especially with Ev RIGHT THERE, lol, the stud that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't think it will bother him much. Vulcan killed more people than Krakoa and also had Lorna tortured but people seem okay with him. Krakoa at the time wasn't a sentiment being with intelligence it was just trying to survive the only way it knew how. Besides if not for Krakoa he could still be running around as a servant for Hela so in the long run Krakoa actually helped him out.

Oh and Monet in this team would be amazing Veitha. Especially considering her relationship with Synch and the fact that Darwin was in love with her. When is the last time if any there has been a three way potential romance between characters of color. A viable one at that since the history is there to support both.
    The dramaa. I wonder if Monet would be still interested in Synch tho, since she grew older and he didn't since he was dead (similar to the Gertrude and Chase current situation in Runaways).

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The dramaa. I wonder if Monet would be still interested in Synch tho, since she grew older and he didn't since he was dead (similar to the Gertrude and Chase current situation in Runaways).
    I thought the Resurrection Protocols brought mutants back, not necessarily at the age they died at, but at an optimal age, or desired maturation.

Synch and Skin could be the same age as their classmates now, except Jubilee who spent a few years as a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I thought the Resurrection Protocols brought mutants back, not necessarily at the age they died at, but at an optimal age, or desired maturation.

Synch and Skin could be the same age as their classmates now, except Jubilee who spent a few years as a vampire
    I wouldn't like to be brought as a older version though, since my memories would still be the same. It'd feel like having lost some years, especially if you're young.

But they are also immortal so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    PTSD. I think they don't remember anything about how they died, but Darwin could have traumatic memories from before died?
    And as we saw in XM 01 they have psychics and medics to deal with such issues, if they were brought up.
    Apart from that, I doubt he will address it anyhow as
    1: There probably wont be room to explore it at least not in issue 05.
    2: It isn't relevant to the story being told.
    3: HiX-Man himself said he won't be directly addressing past interactions at length, but will only do so in connection with specific moments as related to the characters present...I paraphrased.

So...I won't hold to any expectations of seeing Darwin suffering from PTSD and any other emotional and mental maladies, if I were you.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And as we saw in XM 01 they have psychics and medics to deal with such issues, if they were brought up.
    Apart from that, I doubt he will address it anyhow as
    1: There probably wont be room to explore it at least not in issue 05.
    2: It isn't relevant to the story being told.
    3: HiX-Man himself said he won't be directly addressing past interactions at length, but will only do so in connection with specific moments as related to the characters present...I paraphrased.

So...I won't hold to any expectations of seeing Darwin suffering from PTSD and any other emotional and mental maladies, if I were you.
    Yeah doubt we'll see that but maybe if he gets his own book we will. I'd love to see this explored. The upcoming book with Emma and Jean could be about them going into the minds of "hurt" mutants/villains and helping them work out why they became evil (living in a world that hates them) and rehabilitating them (now that they live in Krakoa). Would also be interesting seeing a mutant saying he needs no help with painful memories and later on we find out he should've gotten help but now it's too late. What if a person has painful memories but doesn't want to forget them (maybe a dead human love?). What if someone has their painful memories taken but someone from their past (a human) helps them remember? What bout mutants who have bittersweet memories? Is forgetting the pain worth forgetting the good times? Hickman should explore these issues.
    Last edited by RamaBird; 01-05-2020 at 12:33 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Those are excellent ideas...maybe you should write your own stories.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

We need more Rahzzah on covers.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Variant cover to X-Men 7
    Never change, Kurt, never change.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Variant cover to X-Men 7
    Never change, Kurt, never change.

I love this !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

We need more Rahzzah on covers.
    Fantastic.