Page 54 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Snippet from Phoenix Resurrection #2
    Looks like Cable, pretty cool he'll be involved. I mean it makes sense with the fact he is essentially her son but usually things like that go ignored.

Has Cable ever used Cerebro before? Seems like a first.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

5C826FAD-B663-4BF7-A5A8-DE8FF701C70B.jpg

Did no one see this yet? A new team book will be coming out and either Rogue or Gambit will be on it. Since Rogue is busy with all the Avengers business, I’m thinking that it’ll be Remy. I would love for him to be in X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Has Cable ever used Cerebro before? Seems like a first.
    Good question. But he’s a telepath, so he should be able to. Assuming he has his telepathy. Come to think of it, when’s the last time we saw him use it? Can’t recall if he ever used it in Uncanny Avengers or not. He definitely has his TK. I’m assuming his TP must still be around if he’s using Cerebro though.

Looking forward to this event. Seems like Nathan will be interacting with Old Man Logan too some before he gets replaced by younger, 616 Logan. That could be fun potentially.

It’s great to see Cable back in the present actually interacting with the X-men again. Hopefully that becomes the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I know nothing about the 2099 x-men. Though I assume things aren’t any better for the mutants.
    The corporations have taken over completely and the world is pretty much a wasteland.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The corporations have taken over completely and the world is pretty much a wasteland.
    So why'd they feel the need to go as far as 2099?
    About 2009, would suffice. Lol

So happy to see Cable and Jubilee being a part of `Phoenix Ressurection. Love it when they explore characters that are not having much focus on the flagship books.

And finally a confirmation of a new X-tem. So excited! I'd bet on Gambit being on it too. Either way, this one character will be on Astonishing and this new book. Some fans are going to get very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post

Did no one see this yet? A new team book will be coming out and either Rogue or Gambit will be on it. Since Rogue is busy with all the Avengers business, I’m thinking that it’ll be Remy. I would love for him to be in X-Force.
    Hmm...I wonder if it'll be the Post-Phoenix Resurrection team or a completely different team book?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmm...I wonder if it'll be the Post-Phoenix Resurrection team or a completely different team book?
    Probably a different team book. I don’t think Phoenix Resurrection is considered a team book and even so, Rogue is only featured on just one of the covers. Maybe it’s Uncanny X-Men or that X-Men Black thing (if it’s not Venom-related).

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    So why'd they feel the need to go as far as 2099?
    About 2009, would suffice. Lol
    lol. In the mid 90's, we still thought there was more time before it all went to ****!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I really hope the fact that Cable will be in this will permit somr interactions between him and Tyke. I don't think we saw any of them. And since they will both be important in the story. I really hope see at least one or two.

And I'm really happy to see Nate here and that they will acknowledge Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix !

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post

Yay! Gambit on X-Force would be my dream. But I think it will be Uncanny with Rogue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yay! Gambit on X-Force would be my dream. But I think it will be Uncanny with Rogue.
    If in doubt, give the coin toss to Rogue.

Fantastic Member

Carlos Pacheco needs a new inker whose style is similar to Art Thibert

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Snippet from Phoenix Resurrection #2
    Interesting clip. Cable using the Cerebro? I don't think that has happened in quite some time. I can't remember the last time he played a part in a Phoenix story either. It's a good time for him to start, though. I remember Rosenberg saying this story will bring a lot of other characters into the fold. Glad Cable is part of that. He's sure to make the story as personal as it needs to be for Jean.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.