Page 586 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 864865365765825835845855865875885895905966366861086 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 22306

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I cant believe it, will we finaly see them interact. Percy just tweeted its xforce 9
    I'm excited by this! It's good to see her.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

She has been missed. And now she gets to meet her dad. And reunite with Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    She has been missed. And now she gets to meet her dad. And reunite with Red.
    Oooh maybe she'll join the cast. She and Dom would be fun infiltrators together.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

All good things must come to an end

BANNED

Ok, my body is shaking, my nose is going to bleed. Damn everything seems to go to hell or degrade rather than upward this week...sigh.

I keep on thinking the fury character from UXM 445 will appear as villain for giant sized nightcrawler book....

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    I keep on thinking the fury character from UXM 445 will appear as villain for giant sized nightcrawler book....
    You’ve seen the variant cover? Notice the shape of the windows?
    And Alan Davis has a history with The Fury (he may have even created it, I cannot be bothered to go check, but it came from Captain Britain back in the 80s)
    And its a techno-organic creature.

C2B63A6B-00FD-42E7-98C2-3CFE3C40609E.jpg

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    so jean keep the marvel girl dress
    Yeah... there's that.

I just noticed Kurt is back to his Red costume. Whoop! I hope that's not just a mistake or because its the cover. If that's true maybe Jean will get an update?

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yeah... there's that.

I just noticed Kurt is back to his Red costume. Whoop! I hope that's not just a mistake or because its the cover. If that's true maybe Jean will get an update?
    Mark drawing that for Kurt has no bearing on Jean. The artists arent limited to one set of costumes in Dawn of X which is why we've seen several others wear older costumes and then back to newer ones depending on the book, artist and cover.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Mark drawing that for Kurt has no bearing on Jean. The artists aren't limited to one set of costumes in Dawn of X which is why we've seen several others wear older costumes and then back to newer ones depending on the book, artist and cover.
    ^^This. If you've been playing close attention you'd notice that artists are cycling through different looks for certain characters.

Cyclops, Storm and Wolverine seem to be the exception to the rule so far. Probably because their current looks are so damn good. Ororo has a damn fine wardrobe. Maybe she'll make use of it if she ever gets that solo book

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    ^^This. If you've been playing close attention you'd notice that artists are cycling through different looks for certain characters.

Cyclops, Storm and Wolverine seem to be the exception to the rule so far. Probably because their current looks are so damn good. Ororo has a damn fine wardrobe. Maybe she'll make use of it if she ever gets that solo book
    I hope so. I may be in the minority but I really loved Storm’s IvX era and would love to see that back for a bit. Oh my god and a black and gold variant of it-

Last edited by Tycon; 03-08-2020 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I hope so. I may be in the minority but I really loved Storm’s IvX era and would love to see that back for a bit. Oh my god and a black and gold variant of it-

It's not exactly bad but I find it a bit bland. It also feels a bit casual, which is weird considering she was headmistress and leader of the X-Men while wearing. Especially cause the previous one(that I love, so clearly I'm biased against the one you're posting lol) felt a lot more mature and classy.

Another thing I like is that it has a good balance of black/white/gold, when most of her costumes lack on one of those.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oooh maybe she'll join the cast. She and Dom would be fun infiltrators together.
    She'll probably appear for all of one page before being shipped off on some mission to disappear for a couple months.

BANNED

I will be pleased if they do that to her without giving her much panel

BANNED

FF/X-Men
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-09-2020 at 05:56 AM.